The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Secret ktv

Anyone can pm me secret operating ktv.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Re: Secret ktv

supreme, posh13, empire, ...k2
Old 27-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

any they are no longer secret anymore!
Old 28-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Anyone can pm me secret operating ktv.
There is few secret KTV operating... Just need to know people there to get in. Been searching for quite awhile and manage to find until 1 only. Almost every night fully booked.

PS: Don't need PM me asking for location as the venue don't accept walk in unless you know someone there to bring you in if not you won't be able to go in.
Old 28-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BadDecision2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really i also want to know also... not just for myself (i do go to in open hall ktvs or low end ktvs at J-C, easy to park car in small corner or at some lane behind the shophouses... no full ECA outside only halffuck like what most guys will say or that i humji to go all out) i checked the low ends last week and just now still close... damn anxious because some China and KL clients come back again and have to start working again to bring them out for dinners... some dinner mtgs started alr, but also damn difficult even with alcohol laid out... those do sales, shd know especially still have job or hang on in jobs... scared to lose deals and worse a job...
Old 28-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDecision2009 View Post
Really i also want to know also... not just for myself (i do go to in open hall ktvs or low end ktvs at J-C, easy to park car in small corner or at some lane behind the shophouses... no full ECA outside only halffuck like what most guys will say or that i humji to go all out) i checked the low ends last week and just now still close... damn anxious because some China and KL clients come back again and have to start working again to bring them out for dinners... some dinner mtgs started alr, but also damn difficult even with alcohol laid out... those do sales, shd know especially still have job or hang on in jobs... scared to lose deals and worse a job...
Yeah, Now client finding places to have fun also. They willing to spend, Just that no place open. If manage to find until a place that they can have fun, sure secure the deal.
Old 28-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Yeah, Now client finding places to have fun also. They willing to spend, Just that no place open. If manage to find until a place that they can have fun, sure secure the deal.
Yes if any bros here know, can please hint us, for the sake of surviving, those doing sales de really need these helps now. Not just for our self pleasures, but also for our jobs holdng on at this time in life
Old 29-07-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDecision2009 View Post
Yes if any bros here know, can please hint us, for the sake of surviving, those doing sales de really need these helps now. Not just for our self pleasures, but also for our jobs holdng on at this time in life
If you never had connections with the KTV mummy's and these KTV establishments, did you really go there to entertain though?
It's either you're in their circle or you aren't. I don't think anyone is gonna share their personal contacts with you to risk losing their playground during this period.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
If you never had connections with the KTV mummy's and these KTV establishments, did you really go there to entertain though?
It's either you're in their circle or you aren't. I don't think anyone is gonna share their personal contacts with you to risk losing their playground during this period.

Me as a 3rd year jr Mgr, still getting the extra lower end tier extra allowance on top of basic sal... slightly lesser then 1k extra per month. But must tie up with client files for claim backs. The few lower ends J-C ktvs that i frequent has ah-jies/mummies that i do know of, and they recognises me also as i go 1 or 2 times monthly with that 1 or 2 clients together and some odd months alone when too stressed... but truly was never really 'too friendly' until get contact or leave contact cos scared kena unneeded prob and also maybe i just don't spend enough on them to matter to them... in mid lvl ind mfg materials sales
Old 29-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Even if have, you think people will share? Do you know how precious it is and the risk involve?

U just join and ask such lobang, who knows u r govt people come here to get credit for raids.. People don't scare covid, the most a cost of own life n few lifes.. But scare of playground gone because why live since no more fun in life anymore?
Old 30-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Even if have, you think people will share? Do you know how precious it is and the risk involve?

U just join and ask such lobang, who knows u r govt people come here to get credit for raids.. People don't scare covid, the most a cost of own life n few lifes.. But scare of playground gone because why live since no more fun in life anymore?
Yes. understand the critical and doubting thinking. I wanted to share my location of la-kopi 'eat snake session' now after finishing my urgent works near to office to prove i am not a gvt person... but will definitely giveaway which factory office site i work in if i do. So hint is that there are only got 3 diagonal kopitiams near to each other and can see each other in this low rise factory office area. Dakota to McPherson mrt stretch. Not i lazy or not trustworthy, just that i am not the "fierce/big spending enough kind of chiongster" as my physical chiong buddy told me this morning. But i also remind that i only ask for hint from beginning not the direct place. So that's all. Just a quiet player trying to survive this bad time as alot of us guys doing such trade sales.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Organize your party and bring the girls out (300$ per drinking session). All mummy provide this service.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Chanced upon the price of one of the ktv clubs thru FB contact, all I can say is not cheap now.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

be careful
there are 'eyes' watching here
Old 03-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Chanced upon the price of one of the ktv clubs thru FB contact, all I can say is not cheap now.
Not surprising giving the risk that the operator and mm/girls have to go through. Anyway, i have no idea if it is happening or not but let's keep it low profile to protect them.

Whoever interested can chat up with your mm circle. Like a bro said, if you dunno which mm to talk to then you are not in the connection. Nobody will share the info here.

Last edited by DannyW; 03-08-2020 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1