The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
qwerty1252003 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile L18 H30 Hidden Gem

Would like to share a hidden gem at Lorong 18 House 30. She's Number 7 and I've rtf many times. She used to be Number 9 at Lorong 18 House 44 but was transferred here after the fight there occurred and that house had to be temporarily closed.

From the fish tank, she doesn't look exceptional. She's not the type to give fake smiles or come hither looks. But believe me. Once in the room, you'll find out why I consider her one of the best hidden gems in Geylang.

From Harbin and of Machurian descent, her look is exotic and distinctive . She has a perfect hourglass figure tthat is to die for. Besides having a beautiful pair of soft big B/small C cup breasts with perky nipples, her good genes also provided her with a perfect ass that is great for doggie style . None of those flat asses that you find on a typical Han Chinese.

For $100 for 40 mins or $120 for 60 mins, she's an absolute steal at this price. That's why I aways pay for the full hour so that I can fully enjoy screwing a beautiful woman with a perfect body.

I understand from her that the business is generally poor at this house compared to her old house because this house is rather old and not renovated for a long time. But that's not her fault. That's why I find it a shame and I am sharing this gem.

She also does a fantastic massage upon request . She took lessons previously in China . Which is an extra bonus for me. I aways enjoy a good massage after a hard day's work and a good fucking sessio with her.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18 H30 Hidden Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1252003 View Post
Would like to share a hidden gem at Lorong 18 House 30. She's Number 7 and I've rtf many times. She used to be Number 9 at Lorong 18 House 44 but was transferred here after the fight there occurred and that house had to be temporarily closed.

From the fish tank, she doesn't look exceptional. She's not the type to give fake smiles or come hither looks. But believe me. Once in the room, you'll find out why I consider her one of the best hidden gems in Geylang.

From Harbin and of Machurian descent, her look is exotic and distinctive . She has a perfect hourglass figure tthat is to die for. Besides having a beautiful pair of soft big B/small C cup breasts with perky nipples, her good genes also provided her with a perfect ass that is great for doggie style . None of those flat asses that you find on a typical Han Chinese.

For $100 for 40 mins or $120 for 60 mins, she's an absolute steal at this price. That's why I aways pay for the full hour so that I can fully enjoy screwing a beautiful woman with a perfect body.

I understand from her that the business is generally poor at this house compared to her old house because this house is rather old and not renovated for a long time. But that's not her fault. That's why I find it a shame and I am sharing this gem.

She also does a fantastic massage upon request . She took lessons previously in China . Which is an extra bonus for me. I aways enjoy a good massage after a hard day's work and a good fucking sessio with her.
Thanks for the FR! Guess she will be by soon, maybe?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house nos. 2 Xiao Lan got very bad attitude , in fact that goes to most of the girls in cat80-100 .Anyone got bad experience?
Old 08-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If this girl is what you said to be , could cat150 house request for her transfer just like a cat150 WL could downgrade herself to cat100.Pardon me for asking because I have a lot of bad experience with cat80/100.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

name a few houses and numbers/names if possible bro, so the rest of us will not kenna also. thanks.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
If this girl is what you said to be , could cat150 house request for her transfer just like a cat150 WL could downgrade herself to cat100.Pardon me for asking because I have a lot of bad experience with cat80/100.
1844 is Cat100.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
qwerty1252003 is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently, I was pleasantly surprised that L18H30G7 has improved on her make-up skills. Previously, she used to use skin foundation that was too white for her skin colour and eyeshadow that was too dark that made her look older than her actual age. I did comment on that before to her. I'm glad she paid attention to what I said.

Wow! What an improvement since the last one or two weeks. Her make-up is now more natural and pleasing to the eye. Can't help staring at her beautiful face and body whenever I see her. Don't know which to focus my eyes on. Her face or her body.

She's a hard-working girl and I always enjoy a good massage until time's up. $100 well-spent every time.

Just a comment to some of the posts here. There are always some bad apples in every barrel no matter whether it is Cat50, Cat80, Cat100, or Cat150. So that's why the Thread Title is "Hidden Gem".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1