The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mini "red light district "

Half the shops will close within weeks as biz will collapse.
Old 25-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Half the shops will close within weeks as biz will collapse.
4 wet markets in the surrounding area. Each section with many MPs. Even without such news, sooner or later wil close down a few. Unless the MP is a convenient tool to launder money.
Old 25-11-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got competition good la...keep the price down
Old 26-11-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Of course the MP and authority still has to do some work on the ground once there is a complaint or observation raised. We don't know whether there was an actual complaint made.

Nevertheless, news saying the ML are dressed in "revealing clothes" is clearly the journalists imagination. Maybe nowadays the article just churned out by chatgpt hence using stock phrases which are not factual.

As someone had pointed out, why the situation is like this today was due to overzealous enforcement on HC. Last time HC were the places for kinky activities and there were only a few centralised locations not in residential areas. After HC were driven to extinction now you have massage parlour all over the place. Even right downstairs below your block

Yea..well as it was first the only surviving chinese daily in sg which first raised it, can be sure some chinese speaking auntie likely tipped them off.

Revealing clothing.....
A. Maybe had, that day, one or two, but now already warn to be careful
B. This newsrag, writers very conservative prudish types also so what they call reveal mebbe u & me not even look
Old 26-11-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The chinese speaking aunties sure know how to listen and talk hokkien. Unfortunately, youngsters can grasp a bit of hokkien here and there, think they can outsmart the aunties. They cannot read or write chinese properly.

The aunties everytime wash toilet, caobei to the lian lui ah lians lian zai ah bengs. Ah lians bengs disrespect them by puking them. They so fed up then complain to MP during people's meeting session at void decks or facebook.

Then also overgreed for money among the FLs so as not to endure hardships.

Keep practising chinese(absolutely no english words in between), walk away when listening to any chinese conversations containing at least one english word, be it rain or sunny, in the face of toxic remarks be it here or outside, then will eventually know the real answer. Otherwise will never know. Not interested in replying to anyone at this moment as there is no real values in the replies.
Old 26-11-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

some shopping centers also have women put half ball and sit in their shop... usually they put a small table at the glass and sit there face the corridor and watch hp... u walk 1 stretch can have more than 5 shops all the same style... maciam like fish tank display..

then also have have those work from home in HDB or condo... those kind no need to go downstairs.. just go next door can liao....

how to catch all? stupid sia... the sweep that time was a bad move... but then as usual they will see what they want to see la... then tell u they did a gd job..
Old 26-11-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
maybe in the coming years, they will appear as beauty or hair salon, menu on the side
Aren't they doing that already? There's some already in this forum. As the saying go 挂山羊头卖狗肉
Old 26-11-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
NaughtyCewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Of course the MP and authority still has to do some work on the ground once there is a complaint or observation raised. We don't know whether there was an actual complaint made.

Nevertheless, news saying the ML are dressed in "revealing clothes" is clearly the journalists imagination. Maybe nowadays the article just churned out by chatgpt hence using stock phrases which are not factual.

Wow bro, so happening these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1