The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
They are not people but they are troll promoter clones and donor clones.
LOL. Stop finding excuses lah. The reason why people zap you is because you're shit. You're a scam giving fake info, setting preconditions for writing your junk fantasies. Peoole got sick of your low level personality of expecting a lot for doing nothing. I thought you very popular with OKTs and 100 houses? So why would promotor trolls zap you? Idiot always contradicting yourself.

Anyway, what else do you know besides complaining? Aren't you having fun, begger? I think it's very fun.

Last edited by gogeylang; 03-02-2019 at 12:30 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Either 31 “BronzeGod huat ah” replies by 31 Jan 2359hrs.

Or up my points to 3500 by 31 Jan.

Challenge automatically cancelled if my points drop below 3100.

Just having some fun here.
Auto Cancelled. That was fun.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
I’m just having fun!

No one is getting harmed

Thanks for bumping the thread
Interesting! Auto-cancellation game! Happy Chinese New Year to you! Upz u 6 humble pts!
Old 03-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

Actually you begged until so desperate and cry ppl zap you, I found you quite pitiful and wanted to up you. But I was in a rush and only had time for 0.5 points. Can you show how to give 1/2 points?
Old 03-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Hahahahaha...please continue to show you are stupid. But I don't blame you for not being to understand easy things because you didn't complete school. Your points were accumulated because you always up your own points with clones. But everyone is against you.
WOW. Amazing! If I had so many clones to accumulate points, why have I not used them all these years to fight with you or others?

At 3000 plus points, that would mean I have hundreds of clones to utilise in any war of words.

But how come you don't see any of those clones here?

If you say I have clones, let me give you a challenge, can you name five of my actual clones here?

If you cannot name five of the clones I use to up my own points, then I will say you are a LIAR.

But yours I can easily name, the below are your clones from 123hu, the promoter troll clone master:

- gogeylang
- MCpeachblossom
- 123hu
- Andrewmp
- haidilao
- muscleman23
- KSLim, and many other clones...

Characteristics of these clones are:
- always attacking samsters with opinions on the girls and houses
- always calling them "cheapo", "ah pek"
- looking down on customers that don't tip
- barking like mad dog when negative feedback is posted about a certain house in geylang 164X, especially if you mentioned his mom's poor customer service.

Nothing wrong with tipping, but you can't force people to do it by barking around here. LOL.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 03-02-2019 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL. Stop finding excuses lah. The reason why people zap you is because you're shit. You're a scam giving fake info, setting preconditions for writing your junk fantasies. Peoole got sick of your low level personality of expecting a lot for doing nothing. I thought you very popular with OKTs and 100 houses? So why would promotor trolls zap you? Idiot always contradicting yourself.

Anyway, what else do you know besides complaining? Aren't you having fun, begger? I think it's very fun.
There are only 2-3 people doing the zapping, but with many clones leh.

And you are the only promoter troll here leh.

The other is a donor clone who started zapping me just because I gave neutral and objective views on 1654a.

I never said i'm popular. DON'T LIE AGAIN YOU BASTARD.

I am just like any ordinary customer, I go geylang, pay for my fucks, and I usually leave quietly after I am done.

Over the past 10 years I have spent about $300 a week in geylang.

I'm neither a cheapo or a "top tier customer", just an average joe.

However, I am good for my money and if I step into a house, 90 percent of the time I will pick a girl unless all girls busy or the waiting time too long or the girl I wanted is not available.

Okt saw me will know I am real customer and invite me to sit down and get me a drink.

For those real cheapo customers or troublemakers, you won't see them being invited in. OKT will not even get up to talk to them.

Once again, this is not boasting or declaring anything special, but just my humble sharing on the state of things in geylang.

And who said I only know how to complain? I have been writing hundreds of FRs here for more than a decade! Many of those FRs were the first time some new girls got exposure here in Geylang.

Again, this is not me boasting or anything, but just stating what happened. And I never wrote FR for any benefits, neither do I promote any one house.
My FRs are on all the girls I tried in any and all houses in Cat 150 PRC. I do not discriminate, unless they have promoter troll like gogeylang clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones... coming in here to bark at people with geunine feedback.

I am sure there are bros who appreciated these and I saw thank you messages here for my FRs and recommendations before. I can easily go search them out if you don't believe lor

So once again you promoter troll clone gogeylang clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones... are a BIG TIME LIAR.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 03-02-2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Interesting! Auto-cancellation game! Happy Chinese New Year to you! Upz u 6 humble pts!
Thanks for the points! Happy CNY!
Old 03-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

Heehee write so much but sorry I never bother to read. It's fun to watch you desperately begging. Please continue for our entertainment. Finally, you learn how to EXCHANGE points instead of trying to get FREE points for your shit info.

The reason you got zapped is because you conned too many people into contributing FRs and points when you have nothing to offer in return. By now, we all know you almost never go GL and all your info is made up. Thanks for providing so much fun!
Old 03-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
WOW. Amazing! If I had so many clones to accumulate points, why have I not used them all these years to fight with you or others?

At 3000 plus points, that would mean I have hundreds of clones to utilise in any war of words.

But how come you don't see any of those clones here?

If you say I have clones, let me give you a challenge, can you name five of my actual clones here?

If you cannot name five of the clones I use to up my own points, then I will say you are a LIAR.

But yours I can easily name, the below are your clones from 123hu, the promoter troll clone master:

- gogeylang
- MCpeachblossom
- 123hu
- Andrewmp
- haidilao
- muscleman23
- KSLim, and many other clones...

Characteristics of these clones are:
- always attacking samsters with opinions on the girls and houses
- always calling them "cheapo", "ah pek"
- looking down on customers that don't tip
- barking like mad dog when negative feedback is posted about a certain house in geylang 164X, especially if you mentioned his mom's poor customer service.

Nothing wrong with tipping, but you can't force people to do it by barking around here. LOL.
Bro, hahaha, pm me, teach me how to up your points leh. My points are like shit but also can 抛砖引玉,add some humble points to u, lol
Old 03-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

Sincerely, you're really fun and entertaining. You're those kind of real life freak of nature that no one will believe exists unless you see it for yourself.

Tell me, who would believe that an Ah Pek would lose sleep and spend a weekend crying like a baby over some sex forum points? You even go to the extent of writing don't know what about your zapping experience. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sbf is to you what the sgx is to grown men. I guess the points give you meaning in life, huh? Grown man cry over money losses. You? You go crazy over sex forum points. Hahahahahaha

While punters are either at GL having sex or if really too free, playing mobile games with the xmm, you are online crying over your points. This is too funny. Who would believe such a joke exists unless they see you in action for themselves? Thanks for the entertainment. HAHAHAHA

I would ask you to learn how to play some mobile games if you really too free. It's much more fun to pay mobile games with the xmm than talk about tongkat ali with Power Ah Pek. But I'm not so kind and you're probably too dumb to play mobile games.

I kinda like you in this forum as entertainment trying to befriend MEN. So keep it up!

Last edited by gogeylang; 03-02-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sincerely, you're really fun and entertaining. You're those kind of real life freak of nature that no one will believe exists unless you see it for yourself.

Tell me, who would believe that an Ah Pek would lose sleep and spend a weekend crying like a baby over some sex forum points? You even go to the extent of writing don't know what about your zapping experience. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sbf is to you what the sgx is to grown men. I guess the points give you meaning in life, huh? Grown man cry over money losses. You? You go crazy over sex forum points. Hahahahahaha

While punters are either at GL having sex or if really too free, playing mobile games with the xmm, you are online crying over your points. This is too funny. Who would believe such a joke exists unless they see you in action for themselves? Thanks for the entertainment. HAHAHAHA

I would ask you to please learn how to play some mobile games if you really too free. It's much more fun to pay mobile games with the xmm than talk about tongkok ali with Ah Pek. But I'm not so kind. I kinda like you in this forum as entertainment. So keep it up!
Lol. Hi, promoter troll clone of 164X aka gogeylang clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones...

You say you never read but yet you reply so much.

Don’t lie lah. Lol.

You bastard lying son of a whore promoter troll of 164X.

Lol!

Quote:
Heehee write so much but sorry I never bother to read. It's fun to watch you desperately begging. Please continue for our entertainment. Finally, you learn how to EXCHANGE points instead of trying to get FREE points for your shit info.

The reason you got zapped is because you conned too many people into contributing FRs and points when you have nothing to offer in return. By now, we all know you almost never go GL and all your info is made up. Thanks for providing so much fun!
Old 03-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

Hello dummy. Your points begging is highlighted in bold pink.

What is 164X?? lol. I say you are a coward. Am I lying? LOL chicken shit.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello dummy. Your points begging is highlighted in bold pink.

What is 164X?? lol. I say you are a coward. Am I lying? LOL chicken shit.
Lol. I thought you said you don’t bother to read my posts?

So why bother asking what I wrote?

Lol.

You lying bastard son of a whore promoter troll clone of 164X aka gogeylang clone of MCpeachblossom aka 123hu aka Andrewmp aka haidilao aka muscleman23 aka KSLim aka many other clones.

Lol!

Quote:

Old 03-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Uhh...you just replied my post?

So what is 164X? You say I lie no point lah. I call you a coward and chicken shit. I leave it to others to judge if I'm lying or you are a guniang.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Uhh...you just replied my post?

So what is 164X? You say I lie no point lah. I call you a coward and chicken shit. I leave it to others to judge if I'm lying or you are a guniang.
Why you worry what is 164x?

Haha. If you are not a promoter troll clone, you no need to worry what he 164X.

If as you said “By now, we all know you almost never go GL and all your info is made up”, then why you so worried about what I say?

Lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1