The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: 2033

lorong 20 house 33
Xiao Ping Guo
enhanced C boobs with pale brown nips, surgical scars at under boob, small bush below with dark pussy lips, very friendly and chatty. Looks slim, quite pretty. No AR, Pussy not that tight, can tell/feel high mileage, got the rushing attitude during FJ
Zou Zou
not slim, slightly meaty, head twisting BBBJ
Ke Le
C Cup enhanced, a bit chubby, Good attitude, provide back massage and cat bath with warm water, DFK, accomodate to various positions
Jiu Jiu
Ke Le
C cup enhanced, nice looking SYT, DFK
Qi Qi
cute looking, about 1.6m, soft big A cup boobs, nice butt with a little tummy fats, BBBJ
Xiao La Jiao
natural big C / small D cup. Nice pink nipples, allows zhut zhut, BBBJ
Yan Yan
xx
Old 14-10-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
404nofound404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
lorong 20 house 33
Xiao Ping Guo
enhanced C boobs with pale brown nips, surgical scars at under boob, small bush below with dark pussy lips, very friendly and chatty. Looks slim, quite pretty. No AR, Pussy not that tight, can tell/feel high mileage, got the rushing attitude during FJ
My FR for little apple

Boobs enhanced. slight scar marks underneath each boob
Body decent but some meat at the wrong places e.g. love handles
DFK: nope nope nope
BBBJ: mid range. not the best not the worst
FJ: acceptable.
On timing: not a rush job but highly dependent on her mood. if she dont like you, she won't explicitly show it but more like deadfish. GFE only if she got chemistry. svc standards vary widely YMMV.
Old 19-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very long didnt visit here. last one was earlier this year with meimei
any new batch that replaced her position as master (mistress) of KC?
Old 31-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried xiao la Jiao today. Seems a bit moody. Boobs should be enhanced. Cannot lick nipples as very sensitive and itchy according to her. No French. Cannot do doggie. However she is slim pretty boobs big BBBJ not bad. Nothing to shout for in the shower. RTF: I don’t know mixed feelings. Ke Le seems better than her in terms of looks and services.
Old 01-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Tried xiao la Jiao today. Seems a bit moody. Boobs should be enhanced. Cannot lick nipples as very sensitive and itchy according to her. No French. Cannot do doggie. However she is slim pretty boobs big BBBJ not bad. Nothing to shout for in the shower. RTF: I don’t know mixed feelings. Ke Le seems better than her in terms of looks and services.
Seems like a pretty bad bonk with so many restrictions. Curious to see how she looks like though as I have seen a number of bros mentioning she is pretty but attitude prob
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1