The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 6
Luveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspotter73 View Post
There are a lots of good service gals out there.
This one should be ignored. Waste of hard earn $$$.
she quite 800 for 2 shots i cant beleive it.
Do you have any good recommendation?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Always get zapped by all these dishonest OKTs who are out to rip us off with high prices and poor service. Luckily I don’t care. Will continue to expose all the crappy joints for AV to raid.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7920 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dGspotter View Post
This gal is one of the worst i ever encountered
No massage less service .

She is the queen of rush service.
She is not worh 180 , a thai gal in GL House can massage better than this girl.

https://www.888sg.net/m/99.html
Her ads are mostly lies
no suck tits , no cat bath , even her location is wrong.
She is fat / fleshy and bony . Smelly too .
Bad attitude . No touch , and a lot of complains
She works in a spa not apartment.

Must let everyone know this rush rush queen. Kenna her at Foch road spa, a lot of service also cannot but don't know why got comments say her service is good.
No massage and after service still got left 20mins tell you to go as she hungry need to go eat. Now at spa located at tanglin shopping center and her price post on web is $170 but you go there will be $200 and above and this does not include entry fees.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Must let everyone know this rush rush queen. Kenna her at Foch road spa, a lot of service also cannot but don't know why got comments say her service is good.
No massage and after service still got left 20mins tell you to go as she hungry need to go eat. Now at spa located at tanglin shopping center and her price post on web is $170 but you go there will be $200 and above and this does not include entry fees.
thank for telling bro here
AVOID & BLACKLIST
amk bros oso tell me LV Spa (last time Long Long) oso BAD service
Old 09-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post

All bad comments in website was always removed .
She dont want guests to know how lousy her service is.

http://www.8090girls.com/home/info/1073
http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=3315

Last edited by ace73; 09-09-2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow so bad this girl de reviews now? When I first tried here a long time ago still not bad sia decent bit of gfe and service heng no rtf
Old 09-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

... deleted ...

Last edited by AyamFish; 15-09-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 14-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
jxji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Last edited by jxji; 14-09-2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 14-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
y1ngc7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4secret View Post
Oh wow so bad this girl de reviews now? When I first tried here a long time ago still not bad sia decent bit of gfe and service heng no rtf
i rtf her twice, but years agoo lah.
same experience as you, her service and body was quite good actually.

it's either her service really went down hill, or someone else is using her pic lol

last time her fee was 120+50 only.
that was damn cheap for a sty like her.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Didnt expect this kind of deal to still exist nowadays. Many years back there were quite a handful and some even were ladyboy in disguise.
Have anyone tried?
I did and I'm very sure you won't wanna try
Old 15-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
All bad comments in website was always removed .
She dont want guests to know how lousy her service is.

http://www.8090girls.com/home/info/1073
http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=3315

That is her handphone number right? Can we report to ICA saying that she is working illegally as a hooker here? Use anonomyous email to ICAcan right?
Old 15-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Actually all the shops in Alexandra Village should be avoided. Avoid SYT too.
Agreed bro. Especially the shop 1-2 units away from the 4D shop (Blk 124) and the one at Blk 123 (Opposite KEK Zi Char).
Old 16-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Bait and Switch

A girl added me on wechat a few months ago, asking me to visit her for a massage. So last week I decided to book her and I specifically mentioned that I will only want to be massaged by her.

Upon reaching the place, the boss or recep told me to have a shower and wait in the room.

When the girl arrived, I know she's not the one that I have communicated with, I even showed this lady the text messages and pictures but she insist it's her because she used meitu...

Anyways...she wasn't fugly and she was quite fair and young....more like those village girl lor..and I was just plain lazy dress up and search somewhere else..so I just let her massage.

The room I was in wasn't a massage room, but rather a bedroom at the end of the shophouse with a queen size bed and those old 1960 style furniture..I felt I was being transported to some very ulu village in China or those secret operated spa in those industrial area in Foshan.

The way this girl was spitting on the floor while giving me a half baked BBBJ was...well...disgusting and I guess her last job in China was probably as a village chicken.

It's at 24 Sin Ming Ming Road. Shop name starts with capital M.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Bait and Switch

It's at 24 Sin Ming Ming Road. Shop name starts with capital M.
There got one KTV turns ML lady.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 16-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Bait and Switch

It's at 24 Sin Ming Road. Shop name starts with capital M.
off topic, can go to the coffeeshop and try the indian muslim stall's prata or briyani

before/after pew pew up to individual

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1