The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 13
osamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to allosamalee is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
So do you all meet to go TD?
You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 13
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.
Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all.

Uplist (in order of):

Please PM me with your latest post so that I can return the favour: siow_pan
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 13
HIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all.
Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6836 / Power: 13
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.
Just some cozy place and chat whatever stuffs under the moon. Enjoy some private time with her rather at her workplace which I feel not enjoyable as she will need to work and earn flowers.

Just mix thai and english together and hopefully she can speak some english too. Can still communicate actually or else use Google Translator lor
Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6836 / Power: 13
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Upfront collect money before going inside the TD

Latecomers that join inside later must also give money upfront too or else ask them to leave. No need be shy to tell him to leave since upfront mention money payment before joining. You dun even know him at all as from forum mah.

If give reason say transfer later to you or settle another time, tell him he can join another time when he can pay upfront. Money Payment before joining the session.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
torrefy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrefy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think we are all around the same age lol.
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
armour88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarmour88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarmour88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.
Where do you go alone bro?
Advert Space Available