The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Days in a Uni

Nice story. Uppz!
Old 22-04-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 5
lzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Solid Story bro!
Old 22-04-2024, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DiagonalZeether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

oh i am late......

but welcome back @pussluver
Old 22-04-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
oh i am late......

Never too late, let's wait for the next chapter!
Old 22-04-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9961 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates
Old 22-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Another sexciting story, glad to see u back in action bro!

how have u been?

Cheers
Badboy
Old 23-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 7

8.15pm

After we cleaned up, we laid in each other arms on my single bed and I knew it was time to ask her the question that had been in my mind for the past few weeks.

me: I'm sure that you could have find any other guys on that Saturday... why did you chose me?

Kristy: that's because I trust you...

She was looking straight in my eyes and I knew she was not lying.

My hand was holding her waist and I pulled her closer till her thighs were touching mine.

I could feel the smoothness of her thighs and I cupped one of my hands over her porcelain breasts.

Kristy : umm... do you like them?

Me: yes...

Kristy: but I don't see you peeping at them in the past....

Me: I did but you just didn't catch me doing it...

Kristy: hmmphf... pervert....

She hit my chest before turning her head away.

I continued to squeeze her tits and took her erected nipples between my fingers and began to tease them again.

Kristy: ummm....

She turned back and placed her hands on my thighs, stroking my leg hairs and going up until she reached my cock.

She began touching me until I got hard again and she traced her fingers along the full length of my shaft, feeling the many veins slowly.

I began to nibble at her neck.

Me: do you like me to kiss you here?....

Kristy: ummmm.... higher... yes.... there.....

She had guided me to a place just under her ear lobes and when I licked that sensitive area, she purred like a kitten.

Kristy: mmmmmm.....

Her hands reached out to my face and guided me to her breasts before pulling me down into them.

Kristy: since you said you like them, then show me...

I sucked her boobs and licked her areolas and nipples gently.

Kristy: ummm.... niceee ......

I was busy with her breasts for a good 5 minutes before I stopped.

Me: shall we do it standing up?

My curtains were always closed but still she raised her eyebrows.

Kristy: it's only the first time and you are looking for different positions?

Me: no.... if I go more furiously on the bed, it will moan louder than you....

She laughed and jab me in the ribs.

Kristy: idiot.....

She got up from the bed and I stood up as well.

I thought she would offer me to go in from the back but instead, she sat on the edge of the sturdy table and placed both feet on it as well which will allow easy access to her pussy.

The position was perfect because her pussy was inline with my cock when I was standing.

I went forward and Kristy held my throbbing dick and used it to slide up and down her slit for a bit before positioning its tip against her dripping wet pussy.

I looked up at her and she was looking at me with her seductive eyes.

Me: you want my cock?

She did not speak and instead, grabbed my butt with both her hands and pulled me into her.

She was wet and once again there was no resistance penetrating into her tight pussy.

Kristy: AH.....

She let off a short, fierce moan with her face scowling with pleasure.

I withdrew my manhood slowly, feeling the suction from her pussy and just before my helmet exited from her vagina, I thrusted into her hard again.

Kristy: arrrrggghhh....

A longer and louder uncontrollable moan escape her and I stopped moving.

Me: moan louder and the guard will come....

She stuck out her tongue guiltily.

Kristy: oops... sorry....

She covered her mouth quickly to suppress her moan.

I knew should have tried to help her keep it down as well but that innocent yet guilty look in her eyes made me wanted to conquer her and I had this sudden urge to hear her scream.

Without warning, from stationary, I suddenly increased my acceleration until peak velocity.

My dick moved in and out of her pussy in a blur and she had no time to think as her body immediately took over.

Kristy: mmpphhff.... ummppphhff.... ughhhhh... aaaahhhhh....arrrrggghhhhh.......

Her hand that was covering her mouth changed its position instantly and she placed it on the table behind her body to support her weight as I fucked her vigourously.

I had bought the table when I moved into the hostel and it was sturdier than the bed but it was creaking at the furiousity that I was fucking her now.

Kristy: eernnnn..... Sam.... wait.... eeeernnn..... we're making too much noise..... eerrrnnn....

She was trying to remind me but instead of pushing me away, she raised her feet off the table so that her thighs were no longer obstructing my body, allowing the additional few millimeters of deeper penetration.

Her moans were clearly audible now and more frequent and I began to feel the sporadic contractions in her vagina.

Kristy: aaarrrrrhhhh..... oh my gawd....... UGHHHHHH....... UUGHHHH

She was moaning loudly now and I could feel her nails burying into the sides of my body but I did not stop as she was having her orgasm.

Kristy: UGHHHH..... UGHHHH.... UGHHHHHHHHH...... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

With her vagina tightly squeezing my manhood, it was inevitable that I felt the pressure building up in my testicles.

Me: Kristy... let me go.... I'm.... I'm....... cummiiiiingnnnnggg....

She quickly released me and I withdraw myself just in time as the first jet landed on her tummy, followed by 2nd, 3rd and 4th shots.

Her pussy was still pulsating and her earlier transparent juices had now turned into a milky viscous liquid and a few large drops had dripped onto the table and floor.

Panting from the exertion, I stood there and looked at her sexy body before leaning forward to kiss her.

Me: was it good?....

Kristy: yes but before anything else, please pass me some tissues to clean this off or they will drip all over once I move....

I laughed and she rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me.

After we both cleaned up, we were too tired to go for a 3rd round and we slept rather uncomfortably on my single bed.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 23-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 8

23 September 2017
Saturday

8am

When we woke up, Kristy had nothing to wash up with and she wanted to head back to her room straightaway.

She wore her bra and the oversize T-shirt but kept her panties into her bag. I looked at her in surprise.

Me: aren't you wearing your undies?

Kristy: look at this

She held up her stained undies that was now stuck together in one clump

Kristy: I don't want to get an infection.

Me: but your shirt is not that long...

Kristy: well in the past, I've met you wearing just my undies underneath my shirt.... you didn't know right?

I shook my head.

Kristy: anyway, I'm confident that I won't expose myself... remember, I came without wearing any my shorts right?

Me: yah right. but do you also not wear any shorts even when you go for lessons?

Thinking that she might be brave enough to take the risk of exposing her panties to her classmate caused my dick to rise up rapidly in my shorts.

Kristy: Of course I wear a shorts if I'm going for lessons or any where further than the hostel compound....

Me: but you said you didn't wear when you met me in the past....

Kristy: tsk... it's only you and only within the compound.... I'm going back.

My cock is about to explode and I tried to grab her for a morning quickie.

Giggling, she easily escaped my reaches and opened the door

Kristy: hehe.... can't do so.... I'm meeting my parents and I'm already going to be late... maybe next week if my menses is not here yet....

She winked and left the room.

I went back to my parents' place and met Jason in the afternoon.

8pm

After her dinner with her parents, I met Kristy for a movie.

We finally started behaving like a couple in our honeymoon period.

We held hands, giggled and fed each other popcorns and nanchos.

I wanted to go to my hostel but decided not to scare her off by constantly demanding to have sex. As such, when the movie ended, we parted reluctantly.

24 September 2017
Sunday

We did not meet up because Kristy had some family outings.

25 September 2017

It was the recess week and we met everyday but we did not return to the hostel.

That said, even without physicalities, we got emotionally closer to each other.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 23-04-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Ep 9

2 October 2017
Monday

I was busy the whole day with my project and Kristy had an early class in the morning the next day. So we met up briefly for dinner.

Tuesday

4.30pm.

I had lessons for the whole day and still had not seen Kristy yet. She was already done for the day and had gone back to her room.

I called her to confirm that she was in her room and could hear her room mate, Mandy, in the background.

Since there was a discounted sale for some cheesecakes, I bought 3 pieces and made my way to their room.

5pm

After 2 knocks on the door, Mandy opened it.

Mandy: hey Sam!...

The 2 girls were in the same course and I had came to know her through Kristy.

They had stayed together since last year and as they had gotten along well, they continued to stay together as the rent for a combined room was cheaper.

Appearance wise, Mandy was just an average local girl.

Her features were not ugly but also not pretty. Her figure was very normal and nothing to shout about. The only thing she was better than Kristy was her height which was at 1.65m.

That aside, she was very friendly and we had spoken a few times in the corridors before.

I had no interest in her at all but currently, my eyes could not help but to look down at her chest area.

She had only B Cups boobs but was obviously not wearing a bra now as I could see her pokies on the front of her green tanktop.

Just when I noticed that, at the same time, from behind her, I heard Kristy raising her voice.

Kristy: hey Babe!! I told you to wear a bra before you open the door!!....

My girlfriend appeared next to Mandy and pulled her back into the room. Concurrently, she slammed the door shut in my face.

Standing outside, I could hear Mandy was laughing.

Mandy: haha.... I know he is your official boyfriend now but my boobs so much smaller than yours and are not worth for him to look at....

Kristy: no!.... I don't care... just wear your bra!....

Mandy: but you know I don't wear it in the room....

Kristy: yes but that's when it's only the both of us are around!.... wear this.... nah!....

Mandy laughed again and after a minute, the door opened again.

Kristy: sorry.... we were settling some stuffs....

Mandy: hehe... she made me wear my bra....

Kristy: stop it or you don't get any cakes....

Mandy: oh cakes!....

Mandy reached down and prised the bag from my hand.

Kristy tried to snatch it back but was unsuccessful.

Kristy: hey! Sam bought them for me!

Mandy: but there are 3 pieces! he bought my share as well!

Kristy: Sam! which is for me?

I went in and took the bag from them, frowning as I do so.

Me: tsk! who says that they are for you 2?.... this is for my dinner and this is for my supper and this my even later supper....

Kristy hit my chest and Mandy kicked me in the shin.

Me: ARRgg!!

I dropped the bag of cheesecake.

With a common enemy now, they cooperated and push me down onto Kristy's bed.

My girlfriend sat on my back while Mandy sat on my legs, preventing me from getting up while they split the 3 cakes among themselves.

Me: hey... I bought those you know?

Kristy: hmm... since you look so pitiful....

They got off from me and I sat up

Kristy: nah....

She offered me the remainder of half a cake.

Thinking that she was going to tease me and not let me eat it, I held her wrist and quickly ate it in 1 mouthful, staining my mouth.

Kristy laughed.

Kristy: haha... you're so silly... I wasn't going to snatch that away.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: you should have told me...

6.30pm

Kristy and I were preparing to head out for dinner but Mandy refused to join us.

Mandy: hmm.. do I look like a light bulb or a third wheel?

We left her back in their room and went out.

For the rest of the week, Kristy did not allowed me to go over to her room but she would come over.

Most of the time, we would make love in my room quietly as there were students around.

Saturday

We headed out to town for our date.

Old 23-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Another sexciting story, glad to see u back in action bro!

how have u been?

Cheers
Badboy
not too bad bro. Been busy recently.

economy not going too well.

Many retrenchment here and there. Scare of rice bowl also. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
oh i am late......

Never too late bro.

Hope u will like this story.

I kinda miss ilock stories.

So no choice, I create my own. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzep View Post
Solid Story bro!
thanks bro. hope you enjoy the story.

Old 24-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Ep 10

13 October 2017
Friday
6pm

We did not have sex for a week now as Kristy was having her menses and it ended yesterday.

It was after our CCA and we had returned to our room to bathe.

I was waiting anxiously in my room thinking how I would fuck her later when she called me.

Kristy: baby, can you come over to my room now?

Me: I thought you are coming over?

Kristy: no... just come over now...

Me: you sure? I thought you didn't like me going over because of Mandy?

Kristy: it's because of her that I need you here....

Although I was not interested in Mandy, I had been hoping to see her pokies again. However, since that time, I had not had the chance to go over.

So I was a little surprise by her offer

Me: er... ok... on my way....

I did not ask her the reason and just made my way there.

6.10pm

Kristy opened the door for me and was wearing a loose fitting tanktop.

From the way her boobs were jiggling under the fabric, I could vaguely see that she was not wearing a bra.

She had never done so before when opening the door as it might be someone else instead of me.

I could feel my cock stirring in my berms.

Me: wow... baby.... are you seducing me?....

Kristy: no.... come in first....

She pulled me inside quickly and closed the door.

Me: eh?... where's Mandy?

She pinched my arm.

Kristy: what? are you hoping to see her?

Me: no... no... I thought you were asking me here because of her?

She let go of my skin.

Kristy: ok. I'll let you off...

Me: hmm.... so what's up?

Kristy: Mandy told me she is bringing her boyfriend over to chill....

Me: har?... Mandy is attached?.... when?... no wait.... if she's bringing her boyfriend over, why are you still dressed in this manner?...

She jabbed my chest with her finger.

Kristy: you stared at her tits the previous time, right?

Me: yah.... but.... er.... but.... she was the one who didn't wear a bra..... not that I want to stare....

Kristy: well, it's the same then. I'm not going to wear and her boyfriend can choose not to stare at me.... all fair... hmmpphff..

She cringed her nose at me.

Although she seemed playful, from her tone and expressions I already knew that this was not up for discussion

I knew that Kristy was still sore and wanted to take revenge on Mandy for refusing to wear a bra in front of me but I had not expected that she would actually do it.

I remembered about how she used me for revenge on Tom back then and realized that she had already pre-warn me that such things might happen again.

I wondered how Mandy's boyfriend would react when he realized that she was braless. Would he continue to stare at her lustily or would he shy away?

Regardless of his reactions, he could not touch her. The only one who had access to her body was me at this point in time.

Just thinking of this made my manhood pressed even harder against my berms.

Me: er... ok.... up to you then.

Her mood changed and she smiled confidently.

Kristy: don't worry, she'll ask me to wear my bra... I just want to get back at her for a bit...

She caught sight of the tent I had built on the front of my berms and she poked it aggressively

Kristy: hey!... why is this like this?!

Me: you made me....

I tried to grab her tits but she held me back with a hand on my chest.

She shook her head and squinted her eyes.

Kristy: no... no.... Don't touch me now. Mandy is coming back.... I don't want her to see this. so you better make it soft or I'll cut it off...

I took a step back and shook my head in horror.

She kicked my legs.

Kristy: I'm serious, okay?! hmmphf!...

6.15pm

I did some situp, star jumps and push up, making sure that my mind is not thinking about her.

6.20pm

The tent was deflated and she grinned happily.

Kristy: now I can get to see how irritated she is when her boyfriend stare at me...

Me: by the way... who is her boyfriend?....

kristy: oh, she said it's Daryl..... they just got together on Monday....

Me: daryl?!.... the guy who is driving the porsche?!

I only knew 1 Daryl who was 1 year younger than me. He was good looking and rich.

In fact, he had tried to date Kristy before but she was with Tom back then and rejected him and he never asked her out again.

The girls that hang around him were mostly pretty and Mandy did not belong to this category.

Kristy: yes... that's the guy.... Mandy said she helped him with something and then don't know what happened and they got together.... you know, sometimes her explanation are confusing.... anyway, that's not important....

I looked at her again and frowned.

Kristy: what?

Me: hmm.. baby.... if you are looking for revenge, Daryl's not going to look at you unless you dress a lot more boldly....

Kristy: har?... but you also stare at me... so why wouldn't he?.....

me: I'm sure you knew who his ex-girlfriends were....

Kristy: so what? am I not good enough?

She turned 1 round and I tried not to look at her jiggling breasts.

Me: it's not that. it's just that you have to be even more outrageous....

Kristy: like what?.....

I went to her cupboard and took out a top for her. Her shorts was not the focal point and I left them alone.

Kristy: what?! you want me to wear this?!....

Me: If I put myself into his shoes, this will make me take more than a few glances at you.....

She hesitated for a moment before she quickly stripped off her tank top and changed into the new one.

The new top was a tiny white singlet that did not cover down to her navel button.

The fabric stretched tightly over her ample breasts and not only that her pokies were obvious, even the darker shades of her nipples behind the fabric could be seen.

She looked into the mirror and shook her head.

Kristy: baby.... it's obvious that I am showing my nipples on purpose and makes me looks like a slut... I don't think I dare to wear it like this....
Me: well, up to you then..... I'm just giving you my opinion.....

Just then, we heard the sound of keys and it was too late for her to change back.

Old 24-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Ep 11

6.30pm

The door swung opened and Mandy and Daryl came in and closed the door.

Mandy: hey Sam, I didn't know you're here..... this is Daryl, my boyfriend.... this is Sam....

I shook hands with the guy

Mandy: and Daryl, you've met Kristy before...

Kristy was hiding behind me and Mandy had not noticed her yet. Now Mandy turned to Kristy.

My girlfriend had undid her pony tail and let her long brown hair fall on both sides of her body, hoping to cover her boobs but Mandy had noticed it.

Without warning, Mandy suddenly pushed my girlfriend's hair back away from her boobs.

Instinctively, Kristy's hands reached up to try to stop her but Mandy had already moved her hands away from the hair and reached down to grab Kristy's breasts.

Mandy: ooohh....

Kristy: hey!.....

Even before Kristy had managed to catch hold of Mandy's wrist, in that split second, Mandy had already gotten her fingers onto Kristy's nipples from the outside of the singlet and pinched them lightly.

Instantly Kristy's nipples turned as hard as they could and pushed themselves out even more proudly on the fabric.

It was the first time I had seen 2 girls touching each other. I felt a tightening of my throat and my cock instantly turned hard in my berms again.

Kristy: stop that!.....

Mandy fondled Kristy's tits for another few seconds before letting them go and Kirsty's boobs jiggled alluring under her singlet.

My girlfriend quickly covered them up with her hands and stared at her room mate irritatably.

Kristy: what's that for?!....

Mandy was grinning.

Mandy: I told you I'm coming over with Daryl and yet you are wearing like this.... so I thought you didn't mind me grabbing your tits....

Kristy: er... er... we are making out when you opened the door!....

Mandy: oh. sorry to interrupt... hehe... anyway will you be going out to the toilet or ask my boyfriend to go out of this room so that you can wear your bra?.....

Mandy was obviously poking fun at Kristy and it had Kristy annoyed even more.

Kristy: why do I need to?....

She replied definantly and put her hands down from her bosom.

Her nipples were still completely hard and I saw Daryl's eyes immediately went to those delicious pokies.

I should be feeling uncomfortable that he was staring at my girlfriend's braless tits but somehow, I was not.

In the past, I had countless nights imagining how she was fucked by Tom and had wanked myself to bed. Looking at how Daryl was lusting for her breast made me even more aroused and caused my cock to strain painfully against my berms

Mandy: hmm... because we can all see your nipples very clearly...

Kristy's first objective was to get Daryl to stare at her tits and he had done so.

Her 2nd objective was to irritate Mandy but Mandy did not seem irritated at all and seemed to be mocking at Kristy. This made Kristy even more annoyed.

Kristy: so what?.... I don't mind.... if you are uncomfortable that your boyfriend is staring, you can tell him off but I'm not going to wear my bra just because he is here....

Kristy spoke so confidently that Mandy raised her eyebrows and nodded.

Mandy: oh wow... hmm..... ok since you don't mind, then we'll hang around.....

Mandy turned to look at Daryl.

Mandy: and dear.... since she is so open, I won't blame you if you want to look....

I could see that this took Kristy by surprise as her plan had backfired because Mandy was not backing off and Kristy was now caught in a fix.

Old 24-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
momosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Days in a Uni

nice story , easy to read due to space between sentences
Old 24-04-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by momosasa View Post
nice story , easy to read due to space between sentences
appreciate your feedback.

Hope you like the story

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1