The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WL84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sis in law

After reading this forum I decide to pen down my own experience....
Old 30-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

10years ago which I with my gf which is my wife now. I work in other state and will back to original state on Friday night. Normally I will stay at my gf house on Friday night. My gf have a sister which 3years younger than me. She and my gf sleep in same room. But normally she will going to her mum room on Friday night since I will stay over. One of the week I told my gf dint go over which I wold like to give her a surprise. I reach her house around 11pm, her sis already zzz in the room since she need to work on sat...
Should i continue?

Last edited by WL84; 30-06-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Test

As usual, we will perform sex on the night but unfortunately my gf is on period. She just help me to release, when my gf using her mouth to help me, I notice that my SIL is turn over her body facing to us. My gf dint notice about it, cont giving me blowjob. I believe my SIL is awake coz I heard deep breath and her hand move around in blanket. I'm CIM very fast since it is very excited and my gf eat all my soldier and help me clean my dick with her mouth... Next morning, my gf is sending my MIL to market as she need to prepare dinner on that night.

Should I continue???

Last edited by WL84; 30-06-2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Error
Old 30-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
watersupply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Test

Please continue bro ...... I like SIL stories
Old 30-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 9
HumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to allHumpyCamel is a name known to all
Re: Test

good start TS

waiting for your updates ....
Old 30-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Re: Sis in law

As usual, my SIL will prepare go for work.... That morning, after she taking bath, she just wrap with bath tower and come in to the room. My gf was wake me up before she go, so I'm awake on that time and I'm just pretend to sleep.. Maybe my SIL thought I'm still in sleep, so she do not go the other room to make changes... She continue to applying for her face, putting lotion on leg, hand and slowly she took off the tower....
Wow.... Just with her black panty.... And apply lotion on body.... Im enjoying the view with open my small eye to take a peek... After that, my SIL walk to wardboard which near to the bed which allow me to see clearly on her body... A bit descriptions about my SIL, 160cm with 32b, 24,34. Sorry to bro who love big boobs, but I could say it just nice with her body shape.

When she walk nearer, I could see the nipple is hard and in pink. She might be virgin I guess since she have not any but before....

She open the wardboard and choosing on matching colour half cup bra, and take off the bra straps which to wear sleeveless shirt later. As I'm fantasies strapless half cup bra, I'm going to the max at the moment and I'm accidentally make a moan. Which I believe my SIL hear it, and I'm so worry but she pretend nothing and continue wear shirt and mini skirt which is really mini, it only 2-3cm below her butt I guess. At that moment my dick is 100% wake up and I'm not wearing boxes inside, I'm just in short. I can't make any move to cover it so just pretend as sleep. I believe my SIL is notice on the hard dick coz I saw she make smile which see from mirror.

After that, she get herself a black pantyhose which fully cover like a pants and sitting down in the chair which is in front of me.... She slowly pulling up the pantyhose till near her tight and another leg also which give me a good view of zg... Her action very slow looks like purposely seducing me. Finally, she stand up and complete to wear by pulling up the mini skirt. At the moment, her butt is facing me and she just slowly adjust the panty....
Old 30-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

pls continue TS, support !

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 30-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love SIL story...
Old 30-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
prataegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uansr View Post
I love SIL story...
hahaha and some SIL like to tease
Old 30-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

At the moment, her butt is facing me and she just slowly adjust the panty.... After she done, she is going out the room and I'm trying to release myself till jerk off by thinking back what happening just now.

10min later, I'm going out and my SIL is having her breakfast. We start chit chat
L: SIL, M: me

L: morning... (With seducetive tone)
M: morning
L: wake up so early? Not tired meh, last night work up till so late....reach here already about 11pm d lo Hahaha...
M: (ops... I'm thinking what's she referring to?) Oo... Ya, give your sis surprise ma...
L: wah... So good bf.. Sorry ha, Im lazy wake up to change room. Sorry for disturbing u two... Hahaha....
M: oh it's ok... (Wah... Confirm she not sleep when her sis give me blowjob lo)

I'm going to brush teeth, from the side, u guess what i saw.... My SIL is eating the hotdog, she is trying the push and pull in the hotdog which I believe she showing me what's last night her sis doing...

After I'm done, I ask her
M: nice or not the breakfast?
L: not nice, the hotdog so small...

At the moment she looking at my dick there...

M: then next time buy bigger one and eat lo
L: u treat me la... Hahaha...
M: how big you want?
L: like last night my sis eat one..hehehe...
M: huh... She eat hotdog last night? (I act blur...)
L: u ask her lo...
M: ok lo, I ask then buy for u next time.

At that time, my gf is coming back from market. She ask me to send SIL to work since my gf smelly and want take bath. So I No choice, just follow instructions and send SIL to work.

Otw to work..

L: my cloth nice Bo? She ask.
M: nice... A set with same color... (Ops... Which I refer to bra and panty, but she wearing different color skirt and shirt)
L: huh!!! Same color meh???
L: or u referring to....??
M: errrrr...

We both keep silent... Soon reach Her work place. She give me a light kiss on my face and say thank you..

Otw drive back... Beep beep. My phone sms ring..

L: I know you awake, u like? See you tonight... Bye
L: this is our secret, will not tell sis... Muaks

I dint reply as I'm driving...

Continue soon.... Hope all bro like it as my writing is not so good...
Old 30-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn lucky guy....keep post it ts... Thanks..
Old 30-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

camping here

😇

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 30-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonderful.. so horny de SIL where to find..
Old 30-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 30-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
Wonderful.. so horny de SIL where to find..
Actually she is not horny type... I think she just would like to play full with me at that time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1