The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
gstringlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Yesterday all hotels in Geylang super crowded....
Old 25-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
Got to meet new 20 yr old fish yesterday. She was reluctant at first. After a little convincing she agreed to go hotel. Inside the room then realised that she was a virgin. After popping her cherry, she found out that she loved it and kept askeing me to bonk her harder. Now she is craving for more and asking to book the room longer the next time we go
wow....great found....your fish is a maid or she from local or boleh land?
Old 25-02-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringlover View Post
Yesterday all hotels in Geylang super crowded....
I went to Kovan, less crowded in the morning, waiting time is 10 mins but i got the room in 6 mins. First meet this pinay maid 32 yrs old, working in the west side, been chatting her for 1 month alrdy, I had no time to meet due to CNY. So ask her to meet me at the nearest MRT stn yesterday. Initially she was so shy, but once i started to kiss her all hell went lose, she told me she haven't have sex for 5 yrs alrdy, she really enjoy herself yesterday, she is very sensitive in almost every inch of her body, when I was sucking her erected nipples, pressing her soft boobs and fucking her, she moaned so loud that I had to french her constantly to close his mouth, her moaning sound really make me pump her even faster....
After we washed up, i just lay under the bed sheet listen to her story on her phlp hubby....her hubby had left her with another girl but w/o divorcing her....and so on. I give her some advice and encouragement for her future, she was so touched she started to cry in my arms while we still hugging under the bed sheets....I was caught by surprise and dont know how to react....when I was still in a daze, she went to my alrdy soft bro to blow me....she was really good and I can hear the sucking sound like having water in her mouth, those sound & feeling was similar to those China bonk house which called "Hai Di Lau Ye" in chinese.....i was so surprised she could did that without any water in her mouth.....she really gave me a good time, will want to try her blow job again....happy Sunday for me.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got to meet new 20 yr old fish yesterday. She was reluctant at first. After a little convincing she agreed to go hotel. Inside the room then realised that she was a virgin. After popping her cherry, she found out that she loved it and kept askeing me to bonk her harder. Now she is craving for more and asking to book the room longer the next time we go
23 yo is the minimum age.
Balestier hotel more expensive. Went there, open the glass door saw many bangla n maid sitting n waiting.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried my luck on wechat on saturday, manage to chat up an indon maid. 21 years old. looks 6/10. but her body is amazing. i wanted to take pics but she said she shy and her employer find out will sack her. i also dont want sabo her, maybe after a few tries , build up trust first. but she was very green sia, she told me she only had sex 2 times before this and dont even know how to put a condom on. very interesting experience as this is my first maid fuck. will update more when i meet here again.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bludevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
wow....great found....your fish is a maid or she from local or boleh land?
She is a maid
Old 25-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn sian. supposed to meet up with a maid for the first time yesterday. Than received a message from her that her mother pass away.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got ask you for condolence white packet?
no leh. she just wanted to be alone. based on my interaction with her, she is really those who will be with you for companionship and nothing else kind.
Old 25-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I went to Kovan, less crowded in the morning, waiting time is 10 mins but i got the room in 6 mins. First meet this pinay maid 32 yrs old, working in the west side, been chatting her for 1 month alrdy, I had no time to meet due to CNY. So ask her to meet me at the nearest MRT stn yesterday. Initially she was so shy, but once i started to kiss her all hell went lose, she told me she haven't have sex for 5 yrs alrdy, she really enjoy herself yesterday, she is very sensitive in almost every inch of her body, when I was sucking her erected nipples, pressing her soft boobs and fucking her, she moaned so loud that I had to french her constantly to close his mouth, her moaning sound really make me pump her even faster....
After we washed up, i just lay under the bed sheet listen to her story on her phlp hubby....her hubby had left her with another girl but w/o divorcing her....and so on. I give her some advice and encouragement for her future, she was so touched she started to cry in my arms while we still hugging under the bed sheets....I was caught by surprise and dont know how to react....when I was still in a daze, she went to my alrdy soft bro to blow me....she was really good and I can hear the sucking sound like having water in her mouth, those sound & feeling was similar to those China bonk house which called "Hai Di Lau Ye" in chinese.....i was so surprised she could did that without any water in her mouth.....she really gave me a good time, will want to try her blow job again....happy Sunday for me.
Tq for sharing the FR with us. Sounded like u had a great time with a good milf maid catch. Enjoy but hopefully u do not give her a false KC feeling lest she suffers another emotional blow when u call it a day. They can be very vulnerable.
Old 25-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
More pics...

holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 25-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nuce breast
Old 25-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, seldom a virgin will enjoy during first bonk. But doesn't matter if she is a V, as long u enjoy yur bonk.

Just done a tudang gal. 2nd time upping her. First time in van and today in hotel. Nice firm boobs, I think c-cup.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Tq for sharing the FR with us. Sounded like u had a great time with a good milf maid catch. Enjoy but hopefully u do not give her a false KC feeling lest she suffers another emotional blow when u call it a day. They can be very vulnerable.
Ya some vulnerable and naive thinking. Normally is i say i like them then can easily go hotel bonk. After few months block them totally n nv appear again. Also don't know what happened to them. Some just want u to be the bf as long they still working here but the things is fishes too many, cannot stay long to one fish.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

After resting such along time im finally back to fish some maids.
Heed a bro advice and downloaded michat.

Conclusion

Wechat
Is useless already. Most of them are china massage girl and fl.

Michat
Manage to chat with some helpers
One offer $100 2shots
One offer $150 massage plus 1shot
I may try both of them and give a fr. If good i will pass the contact to interested bro. Dun pm me now. U may think im stupid to pay so much for a helper and y not go for fl. The feeling is just different

I find it difficult to fish helper that are not offering service. Not like last time got those gfe feel.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Ask her "Ai Sio Gan Mai" Thank me after you bonk her
Bro
Up u +13 to 1059
Cheers.............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1