The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Hi bros,

Intending to bring back one of my favourites in geylang. Anyone knows the process of applying or sponsor visa for re-entry? Appreciate your info.
Old 13-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

https://www.womensaction.sg/article/migration

“For licensed brothels in Geylang, the workers are given two-year contracts, and when the contract is up, they will have a lifetime travel ban."

But buddy, what's the point of bringing her back? If you wanna have a good time just go to where she is, enjoy and come back. If you are trying to create some life with her, then it might be a good idea to think again.
Old 13-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Hi bros,

Intending to bring back one of my favourites in geylang. Anyone knows the process of applying or sponsor visa for re-entry? Appreciate your info.
Is that even possible? maybe change name and identity in china
then come back SG is easier. Anyway what's the objective?
you want to make her your SG wife? If For fuck, probably more feasible to
bao her in china
Old 13-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Her name will be in the blacklist in both the sg embassy in bkk and Thailand embassy in Singapore. You need to request to remove her name from
The black list. Prerequisites u probably need to marry her or have baby with her. Something along this line b4 they even consider your request.

I have a fren who’s Thai wife tried to enter sg after she exit sg 20years later. They had a daughter. The daughter was allowed to enter sg. But the immigration detain the wife and send her back bkk.
Immigration told my fren he should have had her name removed from the blacklist.

I do know of former GL gals reentering sg to work as dome1 gals.
She even tried to ask me give her my address want me be her guarantor.
I rejected of cos. Dunno how she entered. Ica sleeping probably.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

there tis sentence goes... Whores r for fucking... not for loving...
Old 13-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

if u start to love them... then their imaginary stories all come out... father sick... mother at hospital... brother need school fees... baby sis still young, nid money drink milk n money for diapers...
Old 13-02-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True love shall last a long way…my good buddy married a WL more than 20 years ago. I was invited as their best man and signed their marriage certificate in JB. They had 2 sons and a daughter. His wife is happy living in Malaysia and my buddy had to travel to/fro on daily basis, nevertheless they are a happy couple.

The girl was from Chiangmai. Came to Singapore worked in L06H72, back then was $40 and overnight was $110. After 2 years, she went back and build a house for her parents as well as brought land for growing paddy. Got a few buffaloes 🦬 and pigs 🐖. My buddy visited her for 2 years and later they decided to get married. You have to have a big heart to accept a WL, salute to my buddy.

When she became a Malaysian citizen, she was then able to visit Singapore anytime. Before the conversion, she wasn’t able to enter.
Old 13-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
True love shall last a long way…my good buddy married a WL more than 20 years ago. I was invited as their best man and signed their marriage certificate in JB. They had 2 sons and a daughter. His wife is happy living in Malaysia and my buddy had to travel to/fro on daily basis, nevertheless they are a happy couple.

The girl was from Chiangmai. Came to Singapore worked in L06H72, back then was $40 and overnight was $110. After 2 years, she went back and build a house for her parents as well as brought land for growing paddy. Got a few buffaloes 🦬 and pigs 🐖. My buddy visited her for 2 years and later they decided to get married. You have to have a big heart to accept a WL, salute to my buddy.

When she became a Malaysian citizen, she was then able to visit Singapore anytime. Before the conversion, she wasn’t able to enter.

That you for sharing this wonderful story to show that everything is possible in this world and for keeping faith in humanity and love.

Yes Sammy boss has the rule - whores are only for fucking. But they are also human. And yes many or maybe most times it will not work out. But is has in the cases you mentioned, so good for them.

Also, let us not forget that most married guy who visits GL are not getting something which is very important to them. So who is to say...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
You have to have a big heart to accept a WL, salute to my buddy.
I think it is easier to accept a WL if you had chiong a lot as well. Unfortunately, I didn't RTF the girls in GL enough to think of getting together with a WL in GL, but ever did think for an ex-regular ML in BKK pre-covid and don't mind moving there. Actually I was wondering if could bring her back as an option.

That P-ban from returning is a bit harsh of a regulation though.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Golden Mile got a lot of girls working in restaurants, hp shop, small shops that use to be GL girl who manage to re-enter and get married
Old 14-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It takes a brave and dedicated man to marry a girl who used to be in the flesh trade. There are some success stories but many tragic stories too. I nearly entered into a serious relationship with an ex GL girl some 10 years back to the point of she asking me to marry her in LOS. But things went pear shaped after one day she jokingly said she loved money. That was considered a red sign for me personally. Broke up with her later which was quite a painful sad period for me. I promised myself then no more emotional attachment to the regular girls that I booked. Happy with my present situation now be it at GL legal houses or FL Dome 1 and that is to fuck and fuck off and sometimes tipping the girls for their good service.
Old 14-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This was the kind reply from a senior Bro to me some 2 years back when I PMed him.

" Before answering your question, you should know that all Thai nationals need a valid VISA from our ICA before they can enter SG. They can apply in Thailand from Spore embassy thru their local tour agents.

I think your question, there are two aspects of it.

First of all, if she intends to come back to SG just for sightseeing and following a tour group, the possibility of ICA approving her visa is rather high although some 10-20% still not approve for certain reasons.

If she intends to come back on her own then she has to apply for her VISA on personal grounds. Can still go thru agent but no advantage.

In most cases, she has to write in to ICA to provide a reason why she is coming to SG.

She will not be allowed to work in SG and in most cases she has to be sponsored or have a good Singaporean referee for her character and good behaviour in SG. In some cases, her character referee may have to post a bond.

With this approval letter, her chances of getting her VISA approved is much higher.

If she has committed any crime and fined before in SG, then her VISA will most probably be rejected.

if you ask me, it is better for her to join a tour group.
VISA much easier for ICA to approve "

Last edited by Tiger149; 14-02-2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
This was the kind reply from a senior Bro to me some 2 years back when I PMed him.

" Before answering your question, you should know that all Thai nationals need a valid VISA from our ICA before they can enter SG. They can apply in Thailand from Spore embassy thru their local tour agents.

I think your question, there are two aspects of it.

First of all, if she intends to come back to SG just for sightseeing and following a tour group, the possibility of ICA approving her visa is rather high although some 10-20% still not approve for certain reasons.

If she intends to come back on her own then she has to apply for her VISA on personal grounds. Can still go thru agent but no advantage.

In most cases, she has to write in to ICA to provide a reason why she is coming to SG.

She will not be allowed to work in SG and in most cases she has to be sponsored or have a good Singaporean referee for her character and good behaviour in SG. In some cases, her character referee may have to post a bond.

With this approval letter, her chances of getting her VISA approved is much higher.

If she has committed any crime and fined before in SG, then her VISA will most probably be rejected.

if you ask me, it is better for her to join a tour group.
VISA much easier for ICA to approve "
Having a Visa does not necessarily mean automatic entry into SGP..... She can still be denied entry upon arrival at our checkpoints and turned away.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Couple of weeks ago a Vietnam VIP came to SGP on an official visit at the invitation of our PM. Accompany him was an entourage of businessmen and their aides. To facilitate smooth arrival transition for these people.... their details and travel documents were submitted earlier.
I heard during the pre-arrival screening of these aides... it was discovered that one of them was on ICA blacklist. And the VN delegation was informed and told she will be denied entry..... really no give face to the VN VIP.
Apparently this aide committed an offence in SGP several years ago while she was still an undergraduate and trying to earn some money to fund her studies. She was never charged in court but was deported and blacklisted.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Having a Visa does not necessarily mean automatic entry into SGP..... She can still be denied entry upon arrival at our checkpoints and turned away.
I see. Thanks for your extra info. Much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1