The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Looney Loong and the Ho, yet another dumb move to re-ignite family feud

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am starting to think that one or both of these 2 morons have some sort of mental illness. Why would they restart the whole feud again by asking Lucien to go after young Shengwu? Have they no common sense and critical thinking at all?

So, Shengwu post some stuff on his Facebook page, stuff that only his friends network can see on the friends private setting. The material includes an article from New York Times, about the PAP’s use of the law to oppress the opposition, and some comments by Shengwu about the judiciary being “pliant”. One of Shengwu’s friend was not the friend that he thought he was and leaked this post publicly. The AGC’s case is that Shengwu knew exactly what he was doing and posted this FB message and then had the friend release it to the public in order distant himself from it. So, the AGC’s position is that Shengwu deliberately started this insult on the Singapore judiciary.

As insults to the PAP go, Shengwu’s is pretty mild. We are comparing this to what his father and Aunt said about LHL and Ho Ching. LHL could very well have left this alone, and ignored it. Shengwu did not appear to continue his criticism after the revelation of his post in FB. So, perhaps he had made an honest mistake and he kept silent after that. Lucien could easily have let it go. But Lucien was the personal lawyer to LHL before LHL appointed him to AG. So, in other words, Lucien was ordered to go after Shengwu.

Shengwu makes a very good point. When is a private conversation among friends not a private conversation? Basically, the AGC has taken what was a private conversation among friends, that with today’s social media technology, got broadcast out to the world, and used this conversation as a legal ground to go after Shengwu. So, what happens if you are at your home, you invited 7-8 friends for a BBQ, you guys start talking about politics, and you are critical of the PAP. Lets say one of your friends recorded your criticism of the PAP and broadcast it on Youtube, or some other media. You are then under investigation by the AGC and charged. This is akin to what has happened to Shengwu.

In this case, this is a new and scary chapter in the PAP persecution of opposing voices. So, it appears that anything said in private can now be the subject of a AGC investigation if such conversation was recorded and broadcasted. Wow, I better watch who I invite over for makan now. But really, no court in the world would even bother to investigate Shengwu over this case. But the very fact that the AGC is clutching at legal straws to do so, confirms what Shengwu has already said, i.e. the judiciary is pliant to the PAP.

This family feud has made fools of many MPs and Ministers, not to mention the PM and his wife, and also the office of the PMO and other such stat boards like the National Heritage Board. Everyone remembers the comments of Indira, Teo Chee Hean, Lawrence Wong, Goh Chok Tong and other members of the executive branch both before and after the 2 day Parliamentary session into Oxley Road. While members of the executive branch were getting their reputation assailed by their obligation to defend the PM, the judiciary stayed clean throughout. Whether they were instructed to refrain or not, they did not prosecute LHY and LWL and hence stayed out of the whole mess. Now, this has ended as they have joined the fray, on the flimsiest of contempt charges you can imagine. This will make the AGC a laughing stock in the world, if they are already not one. No other judiciary in the free democratic world would even consider charges against Shengwu under these circumstances. The logic and legal grounds for them to stand on is so blatantly shaky. I hope that Shengwu recruits friends and associates at Harvard to fight back against the AGC. Early showings are good, he has a formidable mind and resides in one of the best schools in the world, Lucien, Ho and Loong are out of their league against him.

Wait for father and aunt to come to his aid soon with damaging revelations about the Ho and Loong. Sparks will fly and I am getting my popcorn ready for the show. Ho and Loong just could not let sleeping dogs lie, did someone not tell them they were the losers and the most damaged in feud? Shengwu has already offered an olive branch by deleting the offending parts of his post. Truly, Looney Loong is not fit to run this country.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1