The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Just a short FR.

Was alone yesterday night, and did not want to go to my regular hangouts (kind of sianzzz, as am here every 2 weeks visiting the same places and seeing the same girls). Decided to go to Burgos Street since I have not been back there for many years.

Went bar-hopping, and many did not have much to report. Apart from the last joint Bottoms. Many SYTs, dressed in sexy bikinis and T-backs, and also many of them near topless, with just cloth hanging over their boobs - definitely eye-candy.

I got a SMB, had a 19 year old sitting with me. She just started working there for 4 weeks, and attend school during the day. Nice GF feeling, hugging me with kisses. I bought her a LD. Afterwhich, she sat on my lap, boobs facing me, and we went on heavy petting. Managed to slip my hands into her short skirt and her pussy was wet ! We carried on until the pub closed at 4am. She dressed up and brought me over to the next door pub Bronx. The girls from Bottomless will shift to Bronx to work until it closed at 5am. Seating just beside the dance floor, we carried on with our hugging and kissing. Drunk by then, she got me a bottle of mineral water and I bought her another LD. When the waitress was pushing me for drinks, she protected me and told the waitress no. Bronx closed at 5am, drunk by then and decided to go back alone. She gave me her number so that I can call her out.

Nice place to check out. One thing bros should look out for is that the LD here, cost about 485 pesos, is more expensive than some other bars about 250 pesos (like in Stardust). Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself. Total damage, about 1,300 pesos for about more than 2 hours of fun (about 650 pesos per place).

Last edited by blursam; 24-11-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

humm it seems many many bros have a pina or two when staying here. What have I not done correctly for I stay up to 6 weeks a year in phils for the past few years to no avail
Old 25-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro BMW X5 - it is not easy come - it is hard work, patience, and a lot of charm .. and no sir, not money or handsome looks
Old 25-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro BMW X5 - it is not easy come - it is hard work, patience, and a lot of charm .. and no sir, not money or handsome looks
It needs time, for sure. I am not sure about other bros here, but it works for me as I am there every other week.....

Looks help but not the main criteria, have money will help. Being friendly and patience is necessary. Once they get comfortable with you, it will happen.
Old 25-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Blur: no need money lah .. main thing is patience, courage, and not feeling odd smiling .. basic Pick Up Skills ... or Friend making skills. In Singapore, it will be only friend, but there - can cross the friendship bridge very fast, if you offer dinner (yeah, it cost money, but at the most an average of 300 peso plus is just 10$ plus .. di ba ??? )
Old 26-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Make a effort to learn and speak tagalog and most girls will be impressed. Then spend a bit of money to bring them out for nice dinner, movie or whenever at the mall and most likely you get your due reward at the end of day in the hotel. heee

Filipina girls are pretty easy to sian too as compared to our local girls. Lower maintenance too if you don't have to fall for the 'send money home' or 'walang pera' stories. And lastly, they are more passionate when come to relationship unlike the locals.

When I in Manila, I only being to EDSA Complex. LA Cafe I went last year but I am not really impressed with it. EDSA has the kind of atmosphere I like and it is safe too with all the security check. Won't go wrong there la.
Old 26-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are a few things that you need to do to get a pinay partner in Phil
1) Get a local SIM (Very important)
Some pinay will only txt u if u r using the SIM from the same telco. You may need to get one each from Globe and Smart.

2) Be sincere
This is important for a good start.

3) Bring some candy or chocolate with you
It help to break the ice and they love candy and chocolate. I'll always get some at the airport before I fly to Phil.

The rest is depending on your charm, sincere, patience (no rush) and how you present yourself.

Good luck bro
Old 27-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Uncle Blur: no need money lah .. main thing is patience, courage, and not feeling odd smiling .. basic Pick Up Skills ... or Friend making skills. In Singapore, it will be only friend, but there - can cross the friendship bridge very fast, if you offer dinner (yeah, it cost money, but at the most an average of 300 peso plus is just 10$ plus .. di ba ??? )
Agree need that patience, smile and friendship skill (vey important). Courage ?hmmmm.....my experience is that not much here as Pinays are generally very friendly and easy to break the ice.

Money wise, I would say mostly comes in terms of other stuff like dinner, some shopping, movies, when go out together pick up the tab, etc. There are occasions when she may ask you to help out on her rental (not every month), so just help lor.....not that much only few pesos.......Doing so will make her even more loving to you !

Well, I guess such games are more for bros (and uncles like me) who are there often and wants a so-call regular girl.

For bros who are not that regular, my suggestion is save the trouble, go to the regular hangout and pickup places and have your fun....there are many listed and recommended ones here.
Old 27-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
There are a few things that you need to do to get a pinay partner in Phil
1) Get a local SIM (Very important)
Some pinay will only txt u if u r using the SIM from the same telco. You may need to get one each from Globe and Smart.

2) Be sincere
This is important for a good start.

3) Bring some candy or chocolate with you
It help to break the ice and they love candy and chocolate. I'll always get some at the airport before I fly to Phil.

The rest is depending on your charm, sincere, patience (no rush) and how you present yourself.

Good luck bro
Yes, local number is important, they can text you and also cheaper for you to call and text them. I prefer Globe (coverage better than Smart and Sun). I would say not necessary must be same network. Anyway, most of these girls have more than 1 number, and mostly from different networks.

I have girls who text my Singapore number (one or two even called !) when I am not in Manila (mistake learnt - never give out your Singapore number).

Chocolates - most of them their favourite is Rocher - agree they will really appreciate this !

Friendly, patience is important. Start by wanting to get to know them, chat with them, friendly smile and hello.......

Here was one of my encounter :

Last month, I was in Spicy Fingers drinking and enjoying listening to the band, a lady was celebrating her 26th birthday with her lady friends after work. They did not buy a cake. I asked the waiter to get a cake, and did not need to inform them, as a surprise. When the cake came with candles, the band played Happy Birthday song......she was so happy......My reward - bithday girl was with me in my bed until next day (superb GF love-making whole night out !). In addition, last trip she called and came over to my place again !

A little bit of effort can go a long way.....
Old 27-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

About the 'surprise' thingy - yeah, it works wonders, but don't do it with bar girls .. they will take you for sucker in Spicy Finger - yeah boy - you did right .. that's a nice place to boot anyway ..

And for the shopping - me always being a negative bastard to some extent- don't take the wrong girl shopping - I met a girl, and I said I should get her a nice jacket - and lo and behold - she dragged me into Greenbelt, and popped into a shop and I almost fainted when I saw the price - about 30,000 peso .. and they will a devillish look she asked me "SO YOU ARE GONNA BUY ME THAT JACKET OR NOT ???" .. haha ... and nah - she didn't want it but she said the look on my face was worth a million dollars ..

Well, that was an exceptional Makati girl ..

Quote:
For bros who are not that regular, my suggestion is save the trouble, go to the regular hangout and pickup places and have your fun....there are many listed and recommended ones here.
Yes, for those with time to kill, a two or three day effort will yeild one girl - nice and GFE and also can be hit or miss - hence my Plan B - MBC (LA Cafe')
Old 28-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
txy80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

New here and will be going Manila next week ,staying at Pavillion Hotel.
First time there, so totally have no idea where i am.

Read thur old post, about Skyline or Air force and area like makati...

Any Old bird can so recommend where should i go cheong...
Old 28-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
txy80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

New here, will be at manila next week, staying at the Manila Pavillion Hotel

Read thur some post about Skyline or Air force and makati.

Wondering if any old bird care to recommened where go cheong
Old 29-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

me - not so old fart says "ALL INFO IN THIS THREAD" but . then again .. yah, you may need somebody to sift it .. right ??

Different folks different strokes - if you are MP/HC fan, there are options ..like AF1 .. and if you are into bar fine - Edsa, expensive bar fine / LD - Burgos, FL - MBC .. make sense ??

I hope I don't offend you being blunt ..
Old 29-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

I will be there from the 5th of next month.
Old 29-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Went to Hamilo Coast at Batangas yesterday. SM Land is developing a 500 condo units with attached country club membership. Idyllic and beautiful. Prices start with 4.2 million pesos for a 1 bedroom. I think it is worth investing. PM me if you are interested.
I am not sure if you are referring to Pico de Loro by Sm @ Nasugbu. If you are, yup I agree its a nice place but abit far. Better to wait for SM to commence ferry from MOA direct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1