The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
xiaoxiao21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

hi bro pls help pm or share the place?thanks
Old 13-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alextan209 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, pls pm location. milion thks
Old 14-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 6
arrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro would appreciate if you could share contact and location Thanks in advance
Old 15-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinner75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me. Wanna taste your experience too. Thanks in advance
Old 16-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact thanks
Old 24-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

I am sorry to several bros whom I did not respond to in PM. Recently went to look for JH for another round of Jua gen. However, I was told that she is busy and had to return in an hour.

Proceed to do some light shopping nearby and went back and hour later. Honestly, her skills improved tremendously. Just that maybe she's worried of hurting me and I had to frequently ask her to apply more pressure during the Jua Gen. She used to gently massage the veins and this round, I told her to apply more pressure to make me feel the pain instead.

Throughout the massage, she told me that her client base is getting too many that she performs at least 8 client daily. There are 2 more in house ladies who has been quite upset because they have nothing to do while JH is now the 红牌.

Give me more time bros... let me try out the other 2 ladies, one coco and the other apple. All from PRC. I'll try out and update again if their standard is recommendable. No point giving rubbish standard ladies as we can just PCC and save the money up.

Old 24-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

My minimum standard of Jua Gen is when the masseur presses / "catches" the vein and applies pressure causing / giving pain but same time pleasure.

Many times, we go MP and they claim to perform Jua Gen but instead it's just normal handjob service.
I am trying to test my luck to get the following 3 ladies to do the proper Jua Gen for us guys and I'll recommend to you all.

1) Apple (Tried before. Basically just handjob. Disappointing but believe that she can make it).

2) Coco (Never try. Will do so the next time)

3) Lady boss (Extremely challenging. Will be difficult to face her if I pop the question and she rejects me. But will still try).
Old 24-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

1) Apple - she has massaged me few times when JH was busy then. Sad to say, she has no idea on how to Jua Gen and all she does is to constantly use her fingernail scratching against the skin of your privates and then get you rock hard. She did try to BBBJ me, but her skills are not even 50% of JH. I'll try to give her a second chance the next visit. If she is up to par, I'll give a FR and intro to bros here.

2) Coco - recently newly employed because Apple had to return to china to settle her hubby's funeral. Have not had the chance to try her yet though.

3) Ladyboss - the cockteaser and ultimately, let u suffer with a raging hard on and she has never popped the golden question to me yet. What I enjoy most from her massage is when she does the boob rub to the back of my head when I am lying flat. But that's also the dangerous part because with a raging hard on, more often than not, the head pops out of underwear. And normally after the boob rub, she will move to my side and lift the towel and ask me to turn over. It's a mind control fight against time.

4) JH - guess I do not have to introduce much if you have been following my thread. I did try to ask her for permission to take a photo of her performing BBBJ for me, but she refused. Insisting that it's too private and don't want others to see. Hence, I'm sorry bros.
Old 24-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with JH.

Review as claimed by TS. But definitely not suitable for SYT lovers.
It’s more for MILF fans or perhaps MMilf fans..
For the price stated, seriously cannot hiam.

All interested queries on location , pls PM TS.

Lastly. Location was not given to me by TS. However it’s not difficult to locate the MP. If your are familiar with JB.

Last edited by -itr-; 24-07-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Old 24-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

danzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro.. able to pm for location? going in for a good massage next week. TIA
Old 24-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro pls pm or share the place?thanks

Queue List: empty
Old 26-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Bro can share contact and location with me? Thinking of going this saturday

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 26-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -itr- View Post
Just had a session with JH.
What is MMILF.... motherly mother???? Meaning 50 +++???? BTw what is the price and can hint location.
Old 26-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vitagen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can pm location. Thanks bro
Old 27-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
What is MMILF.... motherly mother???? Meaning 50 +++???? BTw what is the price and can hint location.
😂 , bro

The extra M i meant was MORE , Motherly yeah perhaps a better word ..
As for price , as quoted by TS.
Location , pls ask TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1