The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

sounds like Ade..?
Old 16-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
sounds like Ade..?
Obviously not lor. Price don’t match, services lagi dun match and she has ad with contact listed, so why would majestic need to PM ppl the contact of the ML.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me if you wish to get her contact. SPA is somewhere in Bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapol View Post
Obviously not lor. Price don’t match, services lagi dun match and she has ad with contact listed, so why would majestic need to PM ppl the contact of the ML.

Last edited by majestic8393; 17-07-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
One bro said she's like aunty, not really lah, skin is smooth and flesh is tender, body is slim and nipples are small. Not SYT but not aunty. Could be early to mid 30s the most.
She could be early to mid 30s, but maybe she looks like an aunty ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jay6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi boss have pmed you alrd. Hope you can share cntact with me . Thanks
Old 18-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thoheit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.

Bro, can share contact willing to share if needed
Old 18-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
redditor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She told me it is in Yio Chu Kang though :/
Old 19-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 19-07-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Calgary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaster View Post
She is 100% PRC la, and she did wechat said that her mother is PRC
Just another heads up about Chen Chen in case any of ya'll like to browse locanto. She's got another account under the name Luna. Saw the pics of her body and was quite tempted. Then after exchanging some texts, realised her number is the same as Chen Chen's on SLG
Old 21-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
RTM Carol (Natalie)

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Had a session with Carol yesterday , her service still the best I met, service start the moment you enter her house till you left

In bathroom will help you wash clean clean and rubbing with her body shaved pussy follow by blow job while you sit on the chair, serve you like a king

On the bed, start with massage follow up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down, ask you to bend down lift up 2 legs and her face go underneath to lick and suck your dick, I also take the chance pushing down and up to perform month fuck, after still change few patterns of bbbj and fake love making like example cow girl, 69, really cannot tahan her and nearly shoot

Nuru body2body massage, whole body oil rubbing your whole body (front and back ) and still another round of blow job really cannot take it and finished off at missionary fake love position, it so heavenly and shiok …

Overall : 9.5/10

RTM : Yes for sure , tip her and left happily
She work on Sunday? Texted her but no reply from her
Old 21-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
Fully booked today. I just missed out. Well worth it. Went yesterday and wanted to go back today!
Old 21-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonli217 View Post
She is not easy to book.. and will fly last min airplane even if appointment is confirm...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can u share with me? Thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Fully booked today. I just missed out. Well worth it. Went yesterday and wanted to go back today!
I see I wasn't the only one to visit her twice this week - Fri and Sat
She's pretty busy even though she works longish hours these days.
Keep trying and you may get a slot.
If not there are other sirens to pick from.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She is not easy to book.. and will fly last min airplane even if appointment is confirm...
Hopefully wont fly me airplane. Book noon time and left 1 slot only.damn hot seat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1