The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
Which lady massage u bro?
Forgotten her name, china lady, quite young, only remember she say stay ard Tiong bahru
Old 08-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 0
SGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Bro no promo leh gal at counter pointed 55 one hour...
I thought they having promotion $88 for 2 hours
Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro no promo leh gal at counter pointed 55 one hour...
there so many spa they dare to charge $55/hour ??? their massage bed bigger ?
Old 08-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Early in the morning your bird bird looking for teasing
Ya lor no choice was ard the area n early so test water lor end up....
Old 08-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
there so many spa they dare to charge $55/hour ??? their massage bed bigger ?
Haha bro bed standard leh but no teasing no choice lor
Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Just finished session at 99 Spa, first look seem like saloon. Normal massage at $50 an hour, this time opt for the sensual massage at 86 per hour. Rooms are abit small all partition out, this morning 8 spa room bigger by half. If not wrong got 5-6 rooms. Was assigned a china lady, massage skills ok lah but when teasing u it’s quite gd, pour oil all along yr ass, rub here rub balls but no rub dick. Almost ending time I asked her if can help release she say cannot they don’t do this service.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
8 and 99 belongs to the same management. Which lady massage you
Bro I don’t really ask for names unless really gd service, it’s a china lady though. Didn’t knew same management alamak today wasted money on both spa..haha
Old 08-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
chiefclerk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
What is the damage? Have u tried Vivi or coco?
$80 lo. Nope didn’t try them, Lina like not bad
Old 08-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

8 SPA now charges $86 to fight price with their next door neighbor, but too bad, their P massage will only just leave u with oily blue balls. If you have money to spend and need to chat with somebody, this is the place for you.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro I don’t really ask for names unless really gd service, it’s a china lady though. Didn’t knew same management alamak today wasted money on both spa..haha
Walao bro kena chop both side lol...U should ask if can diy in front of her since she not doing it lol
Old 08-07-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
I saw the fb got one not bad. From viet. Any review for her? Is it true if take $88 nothing and only teasing? Nowadays craving for viet food lol

So far i read thru the thread never read any review for viet at 8. Any one can share? Really crave for her look. Thanks
Any 1 tried her? Her name is n*n*. Look pretty on their fb on 21 april photo.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Any 1 tried her? Her name is n*n*. Look pretty on their fb on 21 april photo.
Yes, she is the worst of all ml's at 8 Spa. Didn't dare touch my didi. Yoyo so far is the best.

Last edited by Mankok; 09-07-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Can someone PM their ctc?TQVM
Old 09-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Walao bro kena chop both side lol...U should ask if can diy in front of her since she not doing it lol
Bro u know when I ask her she say don’t provide this but I can self diy, I than ask her is she paying me for the show I’m providing instead...
Old 09-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro u know when I ask her she say don’t provide this but I can self diy, I than ask her is she paying me for the show I’m providing instead...
it's been sometime since i go to a place that don't ask for GQ maybe i should go 99 for some DIY action but $86 for 1 hour is bit too much for some teasing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread