The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Anyone visited Emma recently? Has service improved? She is in my pending list.

On a side note, visited zi qing awhile back and can vouch that she is really worth her dollars.amazing figure (d cup at least) and great attitude.enjoyed chatting with her .
Zi Qing has grown to D cup now? Lol
Old 16-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Have to say, tian niu is not bad overall.
Her looks is at least as good as her photos.
Friendly, chatty and interesting place.
Overall session 8/10. Probably will RTM.
Looks like a good deal for $100. Hmmm... she could be my Plan B.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post

Let the old ones go, and look forward to new ones. 长江后浪推前浪,前浪都消失沙滩上. Every now & then, there will be younger and better ones appearing.

No point keep thinking of the past. They have already moved on to servicing new customers and sucking their dicks and chopping new carrots. Let's turn the page and comment on the existing ones.
Simple but perceptive words there.

In March, my first regular ML (for the past 11 months) went home for good.

During the Jan-Mar period, I was already looking out for a replacement as I awaited the reckoning and found one.

#2 went home in May, but she can come back again and I'm not counting on it.

#3 appeared out of nowhere last month and I'm just relishing each session without thinking too much.

It's a cycle that will go on and on. So yes, enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Beware of the KC trap. Dive in deeply, drown and come floating up. Dive again, repeat cycle. Until you come floating up staring blankly at the sky, saying to one self angrily what the hell am I doing.

The ever so familiar cycle, still get trap when we openly say we don't.

Well.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Here's one for Tian Niu.

Had my dessert after work, dessert name is Tian Niu, sweet as nectar, pretty as a flower, smooth as milk. It really could get quite addictive. Plus she simply treats people well.

Dosage of honey needed regularly.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Zi Qing has grown to D cup now? Lol
some have tiny hands, it may look bigger to them.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Tian Niu

For me, 2 times I think enough liow. I was quite impressed the first time. But I guess her looks, her skills or her GFE didn't grow on me.

Maybe I'm just too spoilt by the more talented competition of late.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
some have tiny hands, it may look bigger to them.
ZQ's pair should be C. Nonetheless, big enough for most men to grab.

Well, the other nice C cupper was Jasmine, who advertised on SLG a few weeks ago and delisted shortly.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tian Niu

For me, 2 times I think enough liow. I was quite impressed the first time. But I guess her looks, her skills or her GFE didn't grow on me.

Maybe I'm just too spoilt by the more talented competition of late.
i guess when the bottom cannot be removed after few tries, time to move on. haa
Old 16-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
ZQ's pair should be C. Nonetheless, big enough for most men to grab.

Well, the other nice C cupper was Jasmine, who advertised on SLG a few weeks ago and delisted shortly.
ziyu should be another natural C. Wenwen is not C but still quite sizeable on her body frame.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Clap , clap, clap. Love your last statement about sucking new dicks and chopping new carrots.

Yep, they have long moved on. So why still hanging on?

Good markets in Australia, middle East ... One of my old regulars even went to the biggest city in the world, New York. Worked in a full service "massage parlor", learned the ropes, now she is a mamasan and lady boss of her own massage parlor making a bundle. All in 3-4 years.

Yep Singapore isn't the only option. Though Singapore is more comfortable for the girls because of the language and the nice, naive customers.
That's true....if there is one thing I admire these PRC gals...it is their ability to adapt to new environments. Sure some of them might not be very well educated...but they are extremely street smart.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i guess when the bottom cannot be removed after few tries, time to move on. haa

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 17-07-2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
That's true....if there is one thing I admire these PRC gals...it is their ability to adapt to new environments. Sure some of them might not be very well educated...but they are extremely street smart.
That's what I always say about them, maybe all Chinese in general.

I think it's in their DNA... To them Life will have suffering. There's no such thing as living without having to go through suffering. That's just part of life.

For us here, we rather find a way to siam the suffering to get through life.

How to fight with them? Respect.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guess we still fren, occassionally text her thou she does restrict moments to 3 days.
Mint ? She busy 相亲lah, mother chasing her to marry
Old 16-07-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, mind to share your top 3 picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Simple but perceptive words there.

In March, my first regular ML (for the past 11 months) went home for good.

During the Jan-Mar period, I was already looking out for a replacement as I awaited the reckoning and found one.

#2 went home in May, but she can come back again and I'm not counting on it.

#3 appeared out of nowhere last month and I'm just relishing each session without thinking too much.

It's a cycle that will go on and on. So yes, enjoy it while it lasts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1