The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better
HV spa short fr

Share my humble short fr.
Went there over the weekend for relax trip with bros. All of us first time try this spa called HV spa on the 6th floor of a hotel.

Greeted by a manager and counter staff and was given a choice of packages. Basically its clean massage or add on services. 238 for standard fj but clean massage is slightly cheaper 17x i think even with juagen.
I chose the standard fj package. We proceeded in to changing room. The place is clean but obviously old style renovation.
Got a towel for shower and a bath robe with shorts. This robe and shorts looks like the kind my grandfather will use in the 80s. The kind steven chow wore in 007 which he is playing with the metal balls with his hand and smoking tobacco with a pipe while wearing huge sunglasses. They r really vintage looking. The spirits of many men are imbued within these robes. ok enough with the robes. This place have some history is what im saying.
Went to the hot and cold pool and dipped a while. Quite nice since also we came early nobody is around yet. Got water and ice cream free flow. Sauna/steam room is just beside but we didnt try. After that went to canteen to chow. There is standard cheap buffet fillers such as beehoon kuehtiao fried rice and a couple meat and vege dish for us to choose, but orders is available too. We ordered curry noodle not bad. My fren said to order 2 eggs so later can hoot and so we did. Manager came again as we are eating to choose the type of gal we want. Dunno wat preference so just say not too old local gal.
Soon its our turn the manager said and we went in our rooms.
Dunno why suddenly quite nervous being a noob i guess. Like dunno what i will get. Soon a knock on door and a very pretty girl around 30 came in. She has long hair, sharp facial features with light makeup. Says shes from KL so i speak cantonese with her. Medium body frame with perky 34C boob (she told me), nice ass and good proportion of leg to body ratio. Shes has a small wing tatoo on the small of her back right above the ass, which alot of ahlians have which is my cup of tea. Sexy but otherwise no other tatoo.
She came in and quickly undress like she just came home to her room. Went in to shower and invited me in. Washed me routinely without much action.
She does respond to questions and small talk but not chatty and focus on the service instead.
Piano massage (follow what they call it here) and then cat bath starting from between my ass and balls. Tingling and sensual as i like it. My hands are roaming at this time, mostly stopping on her big tits as i never try such big tits before.
Blow with warm water after that. Quite a strange feeling but not bad. What follows wouldve been a fj, but while im seriously not on form (lack of rest) she ended it with a hj instead. (sorry to cum over her hand as no warning.)
Abit wasted. Maybe will rtf if i ever get the chance just to see how her fj feels like. But lack of gfe might be the reason not to. (No. 28) She recommend to try other gals too in fact. After the deed she simply washed up and we left.
Some observations by a noob which could be very normal and does not carry any negative connotations:
1. She is very hygenic and spits after every service in to a plastic bag which she puts beside her. (Fine with me but might be a turnoff for some bros?)
Does all the gals do that?
2. She has to change the bed sheet and stuff after that by herself and carry the stuff to laundry. I asked there r no auntie to do it meh she said no.

Here ends my short fr.
Sorry bros if dun like pls dun zap me just sharing since i cant find any fr on hv spa. Thanks.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: HV spa short fr

Thanks for FR bro, esp from newbie chiongster, very honest. Going to try the place soon.
Old 28-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the joint where u can't choose gal?
Looking at the fr seems like it
Old 28-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Is this the joint where u can't choose gal?
Looking at the fr seems like it
The local red card WLs (all milf) in HV all have their own clientele..... tats why they dun need to advertise. Almost impossible to get these local WLs if you are just walk in customer.

For walk-in customers.... you follow the girls roster as they assign by rotation for those left over WLs or VN if you want SYTs.
Old 28-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Only can describe the kind of gal very briefly to the manager. My friend requested with 4 words 嬌小玲瓏. He got what he wanted btw.
Thank you bros for the kind words.
Old 28-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Thank u bro. Pls share ur fr about this spa. I think its worth visiting again.
Old 28-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for sharing. Guess its only possible to ask the manager directly who are the popular ones then visit again.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Not being able to choose is definitely no go for me.
Thanks for sharing
Old 28-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Not being able to choose is definitely no go for me.
Thanks for sharing
HV is a place where guys go only if they have favourite WLs there.
Need to book their WL in advance before going down.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Never been to hv. Any place to recommend or app to view girls photo? If not how to know what number to reserve or book?
Old 29-05-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
Thanks bro for sharing. Guess its only possible to ask the manager directly who are the popular ones then visit again.
Their most popular Angpai is no.30 Nicole..... need to book days in advance AND booking need to be confirm by her as she does only her regulars due to the long queues. If she does not know you..... likely your booking will be cancelled or pushed back to a late slot.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Never been to hv. Any place to recommend or app to view girls photo? If not how to know what number to reserve or book?
If you do not know any lady in HV..... dun bother going there.
All their longtime local ladies are very popular and have their own clientele so unlikely to have any free slots for you. Unless you are lucky to have s cancellation while you are there.

If you are new walk in customer..... most probably they push the VN girls to you or the local newbies who have yet to establish their own customer base.

But dun expect SYTs as their Angpais are veterans in this trade and above 40s...... eg. Top Angpai Nicole was ex-GL150 based in L16H10 during the 1980s-90s..... although she is late 40s now but her service no horse run and always long long queue for her.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

I see. Thanks for the info. Ok sound stupid. But if never get the chance to try angpai,how to even get a chance to book her?because you won't even become a regular when you didn't even have a chance to begin with
Old 29-05-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
If you do not know any lady in HV..... dun bother going there.
All their longtime local ladies are very popular and have their own clientele so unlikely to have any free slots for you. Unless you are lucky to have s cancellation while you are there.

If you are new walk in customer..... most probably they push the VN girls to you or the local newbies who have yet to establish their own customer base.

But dun expect SYTs as their Angpais are veterans in this trade and above 40s...... eg. Top Angpai Nicole was ex-GL150 based in L16H10 during the 1980s-90s..... although she is late 40s now but her service no horse run and always long long queue for her.
Wow so in a way they depend on walkins to let their gals gain exp. Sounds like an inner circle game. Guess other spas have a chance to get higher level gals then?
Where can a noob get our feet wet so to speak?
Old 29-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You're not alone on this #28. I rate her service 3/10. For locals, go for service, anyone there beats her. Can't touch anything that time I visited earlier in the year. Not sure if she's improved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1