The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ETxZTR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mole on dick

Hi, been looking at this forum for a long time always wanting to ask a question, hope someone experienced could help me out. I am a virgin myself in my mid 20s do not see myself being able to have a sexual relationship with a gf anytime soon so I am considering 'other options'. Now here is the issue, I have black spots on the head of my penis not many but some are quite prominent in size but they are just spots no bumps or anything. So from experience would the other party 'mind' and reject me cause anything out of the ordinary might seem like an indication of STDs/disease. Does not really help that I have a visible scar on my thigh from surgery and have a slight tummy. Understand that this a two-way transaction but I rather set stuff straight rather than get rejected before the act. So how would this work? Do I mention these issues to FLs first and see how it goes from there? Tired for just wanking but feeling very insecure about this issues. Apologies for the long post, saw a few posts on such issues but decided to posts as the spots are not the inconspicuous kind.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mole on dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETxZTR View Post
Hi, been looking at this forum for a long time always wanting to ask a question, hope someone experienced could help me out. I am a virgin myself in my mid 20s do not see myself being able to have a sexual relationship with a gf anytime soon so I am considering 'other options'. Now here is the issue, I have black spots on the head of my penis not many but some are quite prominent in size but they are just spots no bumps or anything. So from experience would the other party 'mind' and reject me cause anything out of the ordinary might seem like an indication of STDs/disease. Does not really help that I have a visible scar on my thigh from surgery and have a slight tummy. Understand that this a two-way transaction but I rather set stuff straight rather than get rejected before the act. So how would this work? Do I mention these issues to FLs first and see how it goes from there? Tired for just wanking but feeling very insecure about this issues. Apologies for the long post, saw a few posts on such issues but decided to posts as the spots are not the inconspicuous kind.
I suggest you take a picture and upload here , picture is worth a thousand words .
With pics , experience bros sis here might be able to give you a much accurate explanation .
And one more thing , if you are still a virgin in your 20s , i would suggest that you remain a virgin at least for now , don't waste your virgin just for the sake of breaking your virgin or exploring " other options " such as lose your virgin to WL or freelancers .
Instead you should AIM to lose your virgin to a normal ordinary girlfriend .
The reason I'm saying this is , inho for a virgin , should use a unwrapped dick and Raw fuck that pussy meat for the very first time , you dont break virgin by using a comdom , doing so would be such a waste for a first timer , imho for a first timer to unwrapped and raw so you can feel that first sensational of what's is like inside a CB .
So consider that , you wouldn't want to use your virgin and a bare dick and go raw with a WL / Freelancers for that very first time .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 08-06-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

It is never a good idea to surrender your virginity to a paid sex worker it will distort your view regarding what sex is all about.

In addition the anxiety caused by your insecurities could hamper your performance and you may end up throwing away your hard earned money for a lousy experience.

Your focus now should be to concentrate on building up your self esteem. If your appearance does not meet your own expectations why not hit the gym to build up a body that you are proud to show off. The confidence you gain will be priceless.

Scars are not a turn off for the opposite sex. In fact they have been used in the past as symbol of masculinity.

As for moles on dick most people have them and I have never seen a mole that looks anything like an STD so unless your moles are unique in appearance or are unusually large you have nothing to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETxZTR View Post
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-06-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
picture is worth a thousand words
I would agree with this but that being said its quite unlikely the mole is anything at all too
Old 16-06-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

Hey TS there's some good advice in this thread which I totally agree with. You should build up your self esteem and confidence. Don't be too concerned over the moles. Some people have large birthmarks across their face and they learnt to live with and not be affected by it. Losing your virginity is a special one so please don't rush and give it up to a FL! Also, FL experiences could be a hit or miss. Assuming its a miss, you don't want to feel even more shitty after that.

So lift up both your small and big head, be confident and go conquer the world!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1