The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yr 2014 n 2015 period had so much choices for syt with good service. Compared to now alot of services cmi still charge premium. Time to go up mountain
Old 13-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronero22 View Post
Yea she has been here for years bro. Pretty old but still can pass if u like those chio milf
Thanks very much bro!
Old 13-07-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
direct opp for me.
prefer sara, feel then aini.

I think was peace, it was a silly arrangement impose by the old cat for someone coming from FL2 lol. You're rite, I don't fancy her style, too wet.

you will end up trying both eventually.
but carol is more difficult to book imo.

not bad, she is a dark skin toned beauty. can't massage shit lol and can't HJ, and no licking/sucking on her erotic nips. But I still manage to cum, roaming was good enuf for me and she did press her hot body and face very close to mine during sensual. Got that kinda "poly gf jerking you off for the very first time" feel.
Thanks bro. That's y many Bros said her playability level is Low. And that roaming is very limited, but do not know to what extent... I'm quite used to at least roaming south on the outside with other MLs
Old 13-07-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Stiff, you zai! I only remember that I associated her name to rainie yang. :P

As for yuki, only managed to get her on her last day. That shower & her legs

Mountain of solitary. Never visit after that era liao. It's been a few years, though I'm tempted by you guys mentioning of Aini, Carol & Mint. Can't really decide among these 3!

Never been to spa/mp before. Does it offer something along that era?
if you want a gauge of "good standards" for this era, carol/yuki. (she was known as yuki on another site for awhile...now we refer to her as carol) but her rate of replies and "ease" of booking is a very very huge turn off.

sara/mint isn't too bad.
laura is pretty good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abxx View Post
Hi bros here, i had been out of this scene for a few years already. Just to check if theres any ml who can do good hdly like tao hong and anqi ? Im a sucker for hdly. Pls share if u happen to know any. Thanks in advance !
for me hdly is still adele. no idea why. never rtm due to other stuff, but her hdly rates highly amongst all i've tried. maybe it's the build up and the environment.
limited playability. high cost. hard to book too.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

you will end up trying both eventually.
but carol is more difficult to book imo
haha. I was a regular with carol when she was known as yuki on SLM
then after she started advertising on SLG...became too tedious to book. And yeah she's a PR. That's why she's ultra cautious. Recall some
bros here's were put off by her cautiousness too.

After days of contemplation. I feel it wasn't worth to forgo a carol slot to try aini. Though that doesn't mean Aini was horrid...just not worth.

Last edited by yalpnez; 13-07-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
then after she started advertising on SLG...became too tedious to book. And yeah she's a PR. That's why she's ultra cautious. Recall some
As a regular you probably already know Carol can have fj and more with or without top up, depending on how you turn her on
Old 13-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

After days of contemplation. I feel it wasn't worth to forgo a carol sky to try aini. Though that doesn't mean Aini was horrid...just not worth.
I think many bro did advance booking 1 day ahead to secure a session, then on the the actual day, the ML will tell u booking cancel without any valid reason. This will make bro very frustrated and last minute booking of good ML is difficult. End up waste money on other not so good ML due to the urge. I saw some postings on yuki/carol aeroplane bro last minute. Don't know whether true or not, but this will alert us.
Old 13-07-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if you want a gauge of "good standards" for this era, carol/yuki. (she was known as yuki on another site for awhile...now we refer to her as carol) but her rate of replies and "ease" of booking is a very very huge turn off.
Agree with you ! carol/yuki service is tip top

Her reply of booking is really damn slow, may be too many sms she received and no time to reply
Old 13-07-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

After days of contemplation. I feel it wasn't worth to forgo a carol sky to try aini. Though that doesn't mean Aini was horrid...just not worth.
Quite a bit, it is like booking an air ticket. And it is confirmed but can be cancelled or postpone any minute based on the decision of the airlines.

Think most of us don't have that much free time and rather save our time for confirmed appointments. So not for me in my opinion.

Most MLs kept their schedules well, especially long timers like Mint and Laura. Aini, well been postponed a couple of times but she does make it back to you. Still treat us like paying customers, she is serious about doing a business.

To me it is top most impprtant the attitude then good service and decent looks. My opinion.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else started receiving advertisement SMS after contacting MLs??
Old 13-07-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Agree with you ! carol/yuki service is tip top

Her reply of booking is really damn slow, may be too many sms she received and no time to reply
yup, not only damn slow, sometimes no reply at all... i remembered it took me around 2 mths to secure my first booking with her, the feeling machiam like strike 4D, all the stars have aligned, etc... anyway, i'm sure all the other APs receive the same, if not more, no. of messages as her and yet they can still find time to reply.

i think she is not really 100% into doing this... depends on her mood whether she wants to work on the day, and even then, there is a limited no. of customers that she will accept. seems like she is not that hard up for cash, maybe because she is SPR? not like the other APs who are working hard to build a cash mountain to bring back to China. either that or she has many rich knights in shining armour (or ferraris, maseratis).
Old 13-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Anyone else started receiving advertisement SMS after contacting MLs??
yup, and it is getting more frequent this past 1-2 mths, especially from tsrjox, very annoying

probably the MLs get some kind of bonus points/cashback if they submit a customer number to the okt, lol... or the okt has access to the "famous" ML customer database (Singapore edition). whatever the reason, it is quite unethical. haiz, all i can do is to keep blocking the numbers that are sending the sms.

Last edited by vgin; 13-07-2018 at 10:59 AM. Reason: n/a
Old 13-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
yup, and it is getting more frequent this past 1-2 mths, especially from tsrjox, very annoying

probably the MLs get some kind of bonus points/cashback if they submit a customer number to the okt, lol... or the okt has access to the "famous" ML customer database (Singapore edition). whatever the reason, it is quite unethical. haiz, all i can do is to keep blocking the numbers that are sending the sms.
not only is it annoying... it is awkward as well when my SO sees the text on my phone.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
yup, not only damn slow, sometimes no reply at all... i remembered it took me around 2 mths to secure my first booking with her, the feeling machiam like strike 4D, all the stars have aligned, etc... anyway, i'm sure all the other APs receive the same, if not more, no. of messages as her and yet they can still find time to reply.

i think she is not really 100% into doing this... depends on her mood whether she wants to work on the day, and even then, there is a limited no. of customers that she will accept. seems like she is not that hard up for cash, maybe because she is SPR? not like the other APs who are working hard to build a cash mountain to bring back to China. either that or she has many rich knights in shining armour (or ferraris, maseratis).
Ha ha your patient so good can wait her for 2 months, salute you

Yup…may be she is SPR here , so no rush for her, anytime can stop work and rest till she need money then back to work again

Last edited by Block22; 13-07-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes. sent from servers. no phone numbers. They better stop. if not webmaster kenna tracked down end up like shenhua & the multi dozens before . all in changi now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1