The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
SweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to beholdSweetJellies is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Anyone able to recommend a place for lesser budget bros like me( approx 50-100sgd) in shijuku/shibuya area? :-)
Old 06-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

I would say for soaps generally avoid saying you are from China...if they ask just say you are Singaporean/Malaysian.

In terms of language, I find that even with JLPT N1 and living in Japan for a few years the reception/tout can still deduce whether you are gaijin or not. Basic lessons simply don't cut it as a lot of keigo is generally needed. This automatically rules out a lot of soaps in Japan. And even if you get in there is less choice for us gaijins.

I would say the best bet would be to go with your Japanese colleagues (male, preferably ) or better still with a regular of the scene there.

Also, soap is super expensive in Japan and I would say there is not much value in the lower-tiered ones except for the thrill of bonking a Jap chick. But there are decent options like Darling Harbour and Naniwa which offer great value should one be inclined to look for it (google is your friend).
Old 06-01-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJellies View Post
Anyone able to recommend a place for lesser budget bros like me( approx 50-100sgd) in shijuku/shibuya area? :-)
There is a pink salon (BJ bar) called Hinomaru HP but I would not recommend it....you might end up with a GILF.

Strawberry Jam in Shibuya is not bad and would fit into your budget but again I would avoid.

There is a passable pink salon in Sugamo called Jan Jan- you can google the location.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
What about full Chinese from other places beside China?
U can go ahead and try but it's almost 0 chance based on my past encounters espcially in Tokyo city. Higher chances for Kyushu, Osaka and Hokkaido.

Let me explain the reason why. Not many Japanese travels overseas especially to Southeast Asia (they tend to favor Europe, US, etc). And that isn't so many foreigners living in Japan (less than a few % of the Japanese local population) As such, their first impression of meeting a Chinese in Japan is that that guy must be from China. Some of their staff of these shops will just simply say "no foreigner" before actually asking when am I from. Unless u can speak Japanese fluently and decently, most of them will just say "no foreigner".

Last edited by d0n0b; 07-01-2019 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Can you be more specific like where is the part of the speech where they sound they don't spoke like native? I work for a Japanese company where I was given free Japanese language lesson, so far learning up until the past tense part(shimasu, shimashita etc). Pass my first test recently and earn myself a beginner certificate.
To give u a rough gauge, are u able to understand their local news broadcast or tv drama without referring to the translations and understand at least 30% of the contents? If u can, u should be able to converse quite reasonable in a slow to normal pace. Ability to read and understand Japanese text is very different from holding a decent conversations in Japanese. Their normal speed in conversing in Japnese is like us speaking Singlish in local slang and fast speed.

And there are always local and informal words which the local Japanese used in their daily conversations but never official teach. If u can speak and sound like their local yakuza, u definitely can pass man. Haha.

FYI, everyday I read and reply emails in Japanese to my counterparts in Japan. I also attend teleconferences and video conferences in Japanese at least bi-weekly with my Japanese counterparts whereby all the participants are almost if not all are native Japanese. Having say this, my Japanese language is still not good enuf to be considered "local".

Last edited by d0n0b; 07-01-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJellies View Post
Hey man, what kind of services are u expecting for SG$50 to $100? Even in Geylang fk-and-go shops, the cheapest is already SG$50 for Thai lady.

Sorry for being direct and frank but I will suggest u keep the money and spend it in Geylang instead because ...

(1) At most u can get is a bbbj for 15min in Tokyo (pink salon or delivery health can only offer bbbj and handjob but NOT FJ)
(2) High chances that the lady serving u is not a local Japanese but rather from China, Korea, Philippines or Brazil mixed.
(3) If u enjoy not-so-pretty and Matured MILF...

Alternatively, u may wanna spend it for watching live strips shows in Shinjuku red light district. Believe u can watch a few life shows over 2 to 3 hrs with this amount.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by d0n0b; 07-01-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Just in case anyone is wondering why I purposely pick and visit a Soapland that does not accept foreigner.

The reason is that most of the soapland shops that advertised openly that they accept foreigners is becoz....

(1) The lady serving you is not 100% native local Japanese
(2) Not young, and kawaii Japanese gals that we see in their JAV
(3) Not without post-payment-attitude problem

Since it isn't cheap to have FJ in Japan, I want to make sure that the lady that I paid for has a very high chance that she is 100% local Japanese. Otherwise, I might as well save the $$$ and bonk in China, Korea or Taiwan which is cheaper and at least I can be absolutely sure which nationality that I'm bonking.

Just my personal 3 cents worth of opinion. No offense.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
I would say for soaps generally avoid saying you are from China...if they ask just say you are Singaporean/Malaysian.

... ...

I would say the best bet would be to go with your Japanese colleagues (male, preferably ) or better still with a regular of the scene there.

... ...
Hello ナカダシ様, I agree with you on the above. When any of your Japanese male colleagues / friends come to SG for business / holidays, always "volunteer" to bring them and tour our Geylang district. 9 out of 10 of them will definitely be ham sup enuf to want to try at such "cheap" pricing.

When u go over to Japan, make sure u contact them up and ask them bring u around. It is in their blood and culture that they die die must return the personal favour and bring u to tour their red light districts. Once u reach the place, just show them a "disappointing" look and they will help u get pass the front door in some way or another even if they have to beg their own friends for help and recommendations.

This is their weakest point. "Exploit" it. Haha!!

Once u managed to enter the shop, rem to get the name card of one of the staff and then ask ur Japanese friend to tell him that you will be coming again on ur own in the next few days. Now u gain a permanent access card liao.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
U can go ahead and try but it's almost 0 chance based on my past encounters espcially in Tokyo city. Higher chances for Kyushu, Osaka and Hokkaido.

Let me explain the reason why. Not many Japanese travels overseas especially to Southeast Asia (they tend to favor Europe, US, etc). And that isn't so many foreigners living in Japan (less than a few % of the Japanese local population) As such, their first impression of meeting a Chinese in Japan is that that guy must be from China. Some of their staff of these shops will just simply say "no foreigner" before actually asking when am I from. Unless u can speak Japanese fluently and decently, most of them will just say "no foreigner".
Ok,I will just avoid Tokyo then. My first choice will be Tobita Shinchi for now.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=d0n0b;18221321As such, their first impression of meeting a Chinese in Japan is that that guy must be from China. Some of their staff of these shops will just simply say "no foreigner" before actually asking when am I from. Unless u can speak Japanese fluently and decently, most of them will just say "no foreigner".[/QUOTE]

Well I was at a shop buying medical supplies, when I took out my passport for -GST, can feel their service and attiude changed from cold to warm.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyguy View Post
Well I was at a shop buying medical supplies, when I took out my passport for -GST, can feel their service and attiude changed from cold to warm.
Whenever I feel that they are not providing the same level of service as to the Ang Mo at any shops or restaurants, I will speak to them politely in English instead of Japanese. They will then realize that I'm probably not from mainland... So far it has been working for me.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Whenever I feel that they are not providing the same level of service as to the Ang Mo at any shops or restaurants, I will speak to them politely in English instead of Japanese. They will then realize that I'm probably not from mainland... So far it has been working for me.
I totally agree .

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lolx123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I’m in Osaka right now and will be trying out Tobita tomorrow. It’s my first time for well everything LOL so if anyone has any advice that’ll be much appreciated.

Can’t speak a lick of Japanese at all...
Old 19-01-2019, 04:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitessky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to Tokyo soon. Can't speak any Japanese. What's the best options for some actions for me?
10-30k yen budget
Old 19-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Feel like sharing so here it goes.

Was in Tokyo the other day and shortlisted a few shops that would be interesting to try.
- Cream Lemon @ Yoshiwara (15k for 50 mins, which for a soapland is a good deal tbh)
- 小悪魔倶楽部 @ Ikebukuro (can add them on LINE for easier communication)
- Korean deliheru (many options in Uguisudani)

But ended up going to THC since a girl I knew from way back was suddenly working. Well all things end well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1