The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
lol yah.. once they know you only visit them...
will be taken for granted and service cfm drop for some
still remember one time... I need to listen to one ML share her sorrows for 30mins... Lucky i good listener hehe
the remaining 30mins super intense.. all the tricks come out
wah lau eh... simi tricks ?
Old 16-01-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
food from horny bros , grapes included
well known certain ML liked to counter feed bros

widely advertised ... thats 5G for u.
I only once got soup. but I think others did too .

5S - I even took a pic
Yeah on rare occasions. I got home cooked soup a couple of times, quite tasty and it was a rare treat.

I rarely take counterfeed food lah. Drinks maybe. Most of the time they give things away that is not to their likinf lah.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Baby not low on playability leh.

Yup, but the "downside" of repeated RTMs is the possibility of the ML taking you for granted, hence I prefer to spread my options and RTM on an infrequent basis.
Difficult balance lah. Don't RTM so often lor. Sometimes ganna smitten then bo bian. These days I only reciprocate when I got kindness shown.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah on rare occasions. I got home cooked soup a couple of times, quite tasty and it was a rare treat.

I rarely take counterfeed food lah. Drinks maybe. Most of the time they give things away that is not to their likinf lah.

dunno lah lol some say the treats / kindness at the end is to entice you to rtm
sometimes very obvious
maybe I yet to see ML really concern abt me lol too green
Old 16-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
dunno lah lol some say the treats / kindness at the end is to entice you to rtm
sometimes very obvious
maybe I yet to see ML really concern abt me lol too green
Yeah know what you meant. So that's why the home cook soup was rare treat, once from a MILF and another time from a past AP. Sharing of their dinner, chicken soup that they boiled for half a day.

That kind of cheer me up a bit lah. Hehe.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw guys, not sure if below image works......

but does any of u know of this mei mei that came here last year? find her real pretty

Old 16-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

lol ok fail, noob me
Old 16-01-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I don't deny there are exceptions but such stuff don't kiss and tell lah, haha.
Nope, not going to that. Don't head that direction.

Just saying there are soe experiences that I don't expect. Remember visit to Clarity long ago for the first time, end up licking her from head to toe because cannot tahan that snow white skin. N basically was very gentle with handling her so can move further. Example, just example.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
is he dreaming ? ai la give 5g ? 5 GRAPES maybe lol
Every woman needs release also. DNT underestimate their horniness. She here for few mths won't eat vegetarian everyday. Just need the right person to unlock the woman n her. I Know some guys try with chcoolates & wine. Some send xxx movies to test water. Some talk dirty in wechat etc.... Lots of tricks . She may not need a handsome stud just a humourous plump guy can already
Old 16-01-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Tried contacting both Aimee and Seventh Princess but both were unavailable today, so after going through some reviews on sglonelyguy, I decided to commando Xiao Wan.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-wan-massage/

Location: 7.5/10 - Area G, but I would say her block is one of the more discreet ones.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Greeted me at the door with a smile. Not exactly a stunner and the standard 20% discount from the photos applies, but still quite pleasant looking with a friendly disposition. Also looks meatier than in the photos, slightly bah bah but is not fat by any means.

Pre-massage: After entering her apartment, showered alone and could hear distinct smacking sounds from a nearby apartment coupled with load moaning from some lady - no prizes for guessing what was going on. Joked with her about what I just heard and she says she hears it quite often too. Chatting with her, she said that she's been here for quite a few months advertising on the animal site, but after it went bust she moved her advertising to sglonelyguy where I spotted her.

Main Course: 9/10 - I rarely commando-ed anyone and when I do, it usually falls short of my expectations. But Xiao Wan can really massage well. Started with hard presses using a towel, followed by a thorough oil massage with strength and precision using her fingers, elbows and forearms. Really very close to Aimee standard and I would say a whisker better than Seventh Princess who doesn't use oil. She followed it up with some juagen which was really good as well (unfortunately it couldn't last longer as I requested for more massage time).

Sensual: 7/10 - Done topless, nothing to shout about but it didn't really matter to me. That said, she does have a nice pair of natural, soft C-cuppers which I enjoyed kneading and playing with before I eventually came. Didn't really try roaming elsewhere or pushing for higher playability; other bros can try requesting for other stuff but I doubt she will allow much. After the deed, she washed her hands and even gave me a nice head massage before I washed up.

Overall: 8.5/10. I like nice, strong massages and Xiao Wan is a ML who can definitely deliver on this aspect. I would place her on par with Aimee and Seventh Princess. MLs who are able to massage really well are quite rare nowadays and with Aimee being quite hard to contact on weekends nowadays (at least for me), I do see myself RTMing Xiao Wan in the near future.
Sorry to ask. Any Bro tried recently and update if there is room for more playability? Thanks in advance.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another good report frs on this lady.
seem to be good in jg and massage.
https://sglonelyguys.info/qian-qian-massage/
Old 16-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
lol sometimes i go to my regular place...
eat and drink food that were brought by other customers
i also feel paiseh hahaha
Ya, every time I visit Ai La, every time she share fruits/food. Sometimes, they just received too much. But then again, it's betterthan landing into the rubbish bin.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yu-er does have a very unique attractiveness. Comfortable with her around.
Hard to find such great playability, will try convince her to trim the bush so can feast without blockage.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Any bro rmb?

This ML that came last year for a v short stint called meimei. She only wants to do tarma with another popular ML (aixin or sth?)
Old 16-01-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Every woman needs release also. DNT underestimate their horniness. She here for few mths won't eat vegetarian everyday. Just need the right person to unlock the woman n her. I Know some guys try with chcoolates & wine. Some send xxx movies to test water. Some talk dirty in wechat etc.... Lots of tricks . She may not need a handsome stud just a humourous plump guy can already
If I may add, imo it's not a cost effective strategy to use repeated RTM in the hope of unlocking more "treasures", because in my own experiences it doesn't really work that way. Maximum 3 RTM lah, if no advancement just move on, unless you are happy with what she is offering existingly.

Majority of my off menu experiences I get it on the very FIRST visit, the rest of are by the 2nd or 3rd visits. On the other hand there are other MLs I visited more than 6 to 8 times yet I not allowed to unlock the treasure chest.

The point is most MLs size us up by the middle of the first session, some maybe by the 2nd or 3rd RTM, to determine if they willing to either (i) upsell FJ (ii) FOC FJ or (iii) grant more access rights to you. Those who tell you "we don't know each other well yet, next time maybe" are just trying to dangle a carrot to entice RTM, so if by 3rd session still use same sales pitch you can forget about unlocking, and is not worth the $$ and effort too.

We have to remember these are woman selling their bodies to tons of strangers in all shapes and sizes DAILY, so don't adopt the mindset that that are the ladies in our day to day life that may need more time and "investments" to advance further. They are in the XXX business, ALL of them already have an idea how far they willing to please, so don't foolishly fall into their "visit me more and I will provide more" tactics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1