The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Man jailed for sex with 14-year-old prostitute

THE fact that a teen - aged under 18 - had offered paid sexual services cannot be taken as a mitigating factor, the judge said in sentencing a man who took up her offer.

Yesterday, Bhadrulzaman Hashim, a quality control technician, became the second man to be given 12 months' jail for having paid sex with the 14-year-old girl at Summer Hotel in Lorong 22 Geylang in April and September 2009.

A third similar charge against the 29-year-old, who had pleaded guilty last week, was taken into consideration during his sentencing.

Two months ago, transmission operator Muhammad Fadhli Rezlan, 25, was jailed for paying the same girl to have sex at the same hotel.

Judge Eddy Tham noted that the victim was only 14 years and four months old at the time of the first offence committed by Bhadrulzaman in April 2009.

'The younger the victim is, the more aggravating the offence. The fact that she offered her services cannot be taken as a mitigating factor,' the judge said.

He added that Bhadrulzaman, who was almost twice her age, was there to look for such services.

Judge Tham said the law was in place to protect the young and vulnerable from being sexually exploited.

Since February 2008, anyone convicted of engaging in paid sex with a person under 18 can be jailed for up to seven years or fined, or both jailed and fined.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chua Ying-Hong said when Bhadrulzaman was introduced to the victim by a mutual friend in October 2008, she had told him that she was 17.

In April 2009, he chanced upon her while she was soliciting outside Summer Hotel. She told him she was working as a prostitute.

He engaged her services for $50 and booked a room at the hotel. After that, he kept in touch with her.

He went to look for her again five months later and paid her $50 for her services.

The girl was picked up by the police inside a unit in Lorong 22 on Nov 10 that year. She subsequently informed the police that she had engaged in prostitution.

The teen is now 16 and in a girls' home.

Bhadrulzaman's lawyer Hamidul Haq had asked the court to consider calling for a probation report to assess his suitability, as the facts showed that he was not a sexual predator.

He told the judge that his client was 'one of many accused persons' who were the subject of police investigations because the girl was in the 'business'.

Counsellors told The Straits Times that it has become an open secret that more girls are having sex when they are younger and that they are also seeing more cases of such girls soliciting.

Ms Sheena Jebal, principal psychologist at NuLife Care and Counselling Services, which helps at-risk youth, said that in the past four months alone, she has seen five such cases.

The counsellors say the worrisome trend reflects the teens' casual attitude towards being paid for sex.

'They don't see it as wrong. And they don't see the danger of getting STDs or getting caught,' said Asian Women's Welfare Association Family Service Centre assistant director Mani Joseph.

STDs refer to sexually transmitted diseases.

Counsellors say money is no longer the only motivating factor. The teens do it for other reasons, such as revenge after a bad relationship, to provide money to their gang members, to boost low self-esteem, or just to gain some attention or boast about their looks.

(ST online / April 15th, 2011)

I find the sentence manifestly excessive. The girl had lied about her age. She said 17 -- by right he should have refrained because i think the legal age is 18 for sex workers. (The law is confusing and inconsistent here -- the age of consent for consensual sex is 16.)

The fact that the girl was no innocent lass should have been taken into account -- in fact she was quite the professional and this man was not her only client.

A lesson in all this for all bros. And to the okts... please ensure that the ladies are above minimum age, please.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
speedy guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Man jailed for sex with 14-year-old prostitute

This shows that when having sex, better know the age of the lady first.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

this is what i have to say, that fucking brainless douchebag who fucked the underaged whore just got what he fucking deserved!
Old 18-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolenekoh View Post
this is what i have to say, that fucking brainless douchebag who fucked the underaged whore just got what he fucking deserved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolenekoh View Post
here's a quick FR

Face: 4 ( middle eastern looks)
Body: 3 (skinny, too much bones)
Boobs: 1 (fucking small)
FJ: 5 ( standard service)
Hotel is too motherfucking dirty n she just looked like a junkie to me
I think almost 99% of your thread are provocative comments with either "sluts" or "fucking" words in them. Whatever are you thinking about? As for your nick jolenekoh....... why hide like an ah gua behind a female's nick? I din know a female can write an FR for a prostitute.
Old 18-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9324 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
I think almost 99% of your thread are provocative comments with either "sluts" or "fucking" words in them. Whatever are you thinking about? As for your nick jolenekoh....... why hide like an ah gua behind a female's nick? I din know a female can write an FR for a prostitute.
I agree with you.. she/he (whoever it is) it's all full of crap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1