The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by indignant2013 View Post
Quite disappointed with her during my recent RTM. Is it normally the case that service standard decline with number of RTMs?. care to share your experience. It reaches a plateau & it starts to decline gradually. Telling me up front she dun do this dun do that from now onward. Giving me all those crap excuses. btw it's not FJ. Maybe it's just only me. Going to strike her off my regular list.
Yea for me, 3 in 5 RTM is usually a decline in service because some dun like regulars. Some might think u are mata. Some wants to look for good tippers or wan to kena bao by rich guys.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I have cleaned up the latest posts that sparked a heated discussion, but didn't have time to carefully read everything to see if they warrant being deleted or not - just took a quick scan and mopped what I could.

If anyone have any issues with what I deleted do let me know. No FRs were deleted during my mop up.

Everyone please move on, and I have a set of house rules in my signature if you want to post here. Simply put: Behave, be nice, be discrete, be honest, and don't sabo anyone. You can write an objective FR without sabotaging people

As Boss mentioned, this is a large and popular thread, so let's keep it to what it is really meant to be for - FRs from brothers, and the odd fake posters :P
Thumbs up bro! Thanks for the hard work and to bro javabean too.

Btw I tried cong cong a couple weeks back and she said she no longer offers bj cos she said her customers says with cap no feel. Also she din offer to bath me too not sure if it's now her norm anot. May want to update her services in the ml compilation thread.

Last edited by jgosh80; 29-12-2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Add details
Old 29-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Respect you going through it. Up you later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Disappointing MR for this lady : please read with open mind. Just my honest comments.
http://sglonelyguy.com/maggie-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/shannan/

Went to visit her on Boxing day. Was in need of big boobs for Xmas gift that night so book a late slot. Location is central with many parking lots and it is a NEW condo.

Not much MR on her except 2 in JB compilation list. Door open and was kinda disappointing. (-50% from her pix) Boobs looks fairly big but her body size is even bigger. aka mid-size baby elephant.

Didnt reject on the spot since late. So decided to go ahead praying her service will make up for it.

After shower, proceed with massage. Basically it is non-existent and piano touching. BM was barely 1min and was asked to turn over. i was like WTF!
For the front, she wayang again. Not to mention, she keep playing with phone most of the time. I was thinking to myself, so late already who she texting. then i realize she was wechatting with her friends and going thru wechat moments. (so unprofessional!)

then she proceed to special (nothing special enough to elaborate). Again due to the body size and big tummy. Wasnt very keen liao and quickly finish up.
While lying down to rest, she hasten me to go shower and go home to sleep.

Then, the icing on the cake, she went to wash up and remove her make-up.
To my horror, when she return. She totally look like a different person. imho, she has that "hawker centre cleaner china auntie look". I was speechless that time, thinking to myself. How she can even command $120 per session??
Quickly paid up and left. She even mentioned "有空再来“... Pui!

In the lift, I took a glance at my phone.. the whole episode was barely 40min and she charge a premium $120 for such lousy service.

Thank bro stiff to re-open this thread so i can warn the others not to waste our hard-earned dollars on these con-MLs.

Peace out.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is probably the Queenie from last time as one of the pic suggests...

Just for more reference:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...5&postcount=29
yes, it's her. Still lovely.
those interested can wait awhile bcos her price n services can go up and down wan

Quote:
To my horror, when she return. She totally look like a different person. imho, she has that "hawker centre cleaner china auntie look". I was speechless that time, thinking to myself. How she can even command $120 per session??
on the bright side, you only got a masaage n HJ from this auntie.
What if she bbbj/fj you? worse if you feast on her body? lol
You will have phobia going to hawker centre in future.

I always admire those bros that can still proceed to the full package with such auntie.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just for more reference:
Seems like she gave better services in the past...
Pretty standard for mls service to decline especially after so long.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Disappointing MR for this lady : please read with open mind. Just my honest comments.

Went to visit her on Boxing day. Was in need of big boobs for Xmas gift that night so book a late slot. Location is central with many parking lots and it is a NEW condo.

Not much MR on her except 2 in JB compilation list. Door open and was kinda disappointing. (-50% from her pix) Boobs looks fairly big but her body size is even bigger. aka mid-size baby elephant.

Didnt reject on the spot since late. So decided to go ahead praying her service will make up for it.

After shower, proceed with massage. Basically it is non-existent and piano touching. BM was barely 1min and was asked to turn over. i was like WTF!
For the front, she wayang again. Not to mention, she keep playing with phone most of the time. I was thinking to myself, so late already who she texting. then i realize she was wechatting with her friends and going thru wechat moments. (so unprofessional!)

then she proceed to special (nothing special enough to elaborate). Again due to the body size and big tummy. Wasnt very keen liao and quickly finish up.

To my horror, when she return. She totally look like a different person. imho, she has that "hawker .
Thanks for the head up, nearly want to arrange with her this noon, hmm must source again
Old 29-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
those interested can wait awhile bcos her price n services can go up and down wan
Just like what you said, the scope of service may vary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
Seems like she gave better services in the past...
As per above comments, she provided different services as well in the past... one of the MRs also mentioned...

C
Old 29-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tried LTD Bella..

http://www.liltigersden.com/bella/

Area: Near little india
Looks 6.8/10 quite pretty SYT.. looks grow on you.
Body: small B with a petite body..
Massage: Pass.. Hard rub massage type..
Sensual: 4G roaming.. you can slowly undress her.. can lick nipples.. can roam south.. can kiss.. can chit chat.. what more to ask for?

RTM: Yes..
Old 29-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

also tried abby sometime back..

SLG abby/ LTD Fanny

Looks: 6.5/10 90% similar to picture but add 2-3 years old.
Body: B+ and petite body
Massage: Pass.. hard rub type..
Sensual: roaming top only with pantie on.. tried going south rejected..

RTM: nope.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

also tried Abby 爱碧 (SF) / Selena (MGZW) last month..

Abby 爱碧 (SF) / Selena (MGZW)

Looks: Pre-Milf 6/10
Body: small size with meat but not fat.. boobs B Cup.
Massage: Pass.. normal
Sensual: BBBBJ + CIM 10/10

Started off with BBBJ during shower then massage then BBBJ till CIM.. no roaming south..

RTM: Yes when i feel like getting a BBBJ
Old 29-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yes la! this tcss is back!
Old 29-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Quickly paid up and left. She even mentioned "有空再来“... Pui!

In the lift, I took a glance at my phone.. the whole episode was barely 40min and she charge a premium $120 for such lousy service.

Thank bro stiff to re-open this thread so i can warn the others not to waste our hard-earned dollars on these con-MLs.

Peace out.
compared to her MRs from LTD, totally different, ..., it is difficult to make decision, so I ignore her ...
Old 29-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Yeah sharing honest MR is better:

www.liltigersden.com/darcy

Locale is central convenient for those who drives, hourly parking charges.
Looks: 9/10 foxy yet elegant pre-milf
Body: 36C/24/36 hourglass
Boobs: 10/10 all natural
Massage: 7/10 passable
Roaming: 3.5 topless and well trimmed...be gentle
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 you have been warned...
Dmg: 100 + tips

Be nice to her Bros.

Cheong safe
Pubor76
Old 29-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just for more reference:
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2468

The link in JB thread is invalid. That's her new link currently. She is a gem because there is a high chance for special.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2468

The link in JB thread is invalid. That's her new link currently. She is a gem because there is a high chance for special.
I remember she used to offer sex service but those FRs have been removed in $$$$$$.

BTW, welcome back.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1