The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Baby oil + condom

Samsters,

I have been going for massage and the masseuse use baby oil on me and that I put on condom and screw her. The oil is use during the massage and not applied on top of the condom during intercourse.

I’ve been reading online that these lubricants such as baby oil will damage condom.

My question is:
If the condom doesn’t break, should I still worry because I applied baby oil to my dick and put on the condom over it?

Thank you
Old 28-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Re: Baby oil + condom

The oil is used on yourself and whats the issue? Anyway based lubes can cause condom to tear.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
The oil is used on yourself and whats the issue? Anyway based lubes can cause condom to tear.
I’m worried if I may have contracted HIV/ STD because I put oil lubricant
Old 28-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breg2301 View Post
Why would oil lube cause hiv
Old 28-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the condom remained intact why would that be the case?

However it would be prudent to keep oil based lubricants away from condoms as the oil weakens the rubber.

You can also opt for polyurethane condoms which can be used in conjunction with oil based lubricants.

https://www.condom-sizes.org/polyure...ative-to-latex
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If the condom remained intact why would that be the case?

However it would be prudent to keep oil based lubricants away from condoms as the oil weakens the rubber.

You can also opt for polyurethane condoms which can be used in conjunction with oil based lubricants.

https://www.condom-sizes.org/polyure...ative-to-latex
Thank you sir
Old 28-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If the condom doesn’t break
Personally TS i think you have nothing to worry about as long as the condom is fully intact without any slippages
Old 25-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Arnolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
keep oil based lubricants away from condoms as the oil weakens the rubber
That means those condoms used with water based lubricants are alright?
Old 26-07-2018, 05:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

know the pro and con and decide what is best for you.

https://www.astroglide.com/blog/lube...l-lubrication/

What exactly is lube?
Technically, a lubricant is any substance that helps reduce friction. Lubricants are often used for things like bicycle chains and machines to help cut down on the friction caused by moving parts. Personal lubricants contain different ingredients, but the idea is the same -- they’re used to reduce the friction on your own moving “parts” to make sex and masturbation easier and more enjoyable.

Sounds simple enough, right? But if that’s all there is to it, why are there so many different kinds of lubes out there? It’s because like condoms and vibrators, different lubes offer different benefits.

1.) Water Based Lube

Water-based lubricants are by far the most common, and for good reason. Because they’re water-based, they’re easy to clean up (and to wash out of clothing or sheets). And of course since pure water is about the most natural ingredient out there, these lubes can also be very gentle and soothing to your skin.

Most of ASTROGLIDE’s water based lubes can be used with condoms without compromising their integrity (meaning they won’t cause condoms to rip or tear more easily). They can also be used with toys like vibrators -- even those made of silicone material.

2.) Silicone Based Lubricant

Silicone is a material made from alternate chains of silicon (a natural element) and oxygen atoms. It can come in many forms including rubber, resin and oil -- those different forms make it great for everything from medical applications to insulation. Its liquid form is especially effective when used as the main ingredient in personal lubricants.

What makes silicone-based lubes so great? For one, they have a very unique, silky feel that is soothing to the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Silicone is also hypoallergenic, so it’s a great choice for lube users with sensitive skin or allergies. And since these lubes contain mostly silicone instead of water, they often last longer and need to be reapplied less often.

Like Astroglide's Diamond Silicone Gel, some silicone lubricants are also latex safe and generally toy safe, though you shouldn’t use them in conjunction with silicone toys as they can break down the rubber over time.

The best thing about silicone based lubes? They’re great for water play. Unlike water based lubes that would be quickly washed away in the shower or tub, silicone lubes (especially when in gel form) stay put and keep friction at bay while you enjoy some slippery, wet fun.

3.) Hybrid Lubes

We’re firm believers that sometimes the better of two options is both. Why should you have to choose? That’s what makes hybrid lubes so great -- they combine the very best aspects of water and silicone based formulas. Talk about a win-win!

With a hybrid lube you get to enjoy the natural feeling of water based lubes while also getting the benefits of a longer lasting silicone formula. There’s no need to have one kind of lube for in the bedroom and another for water play -- a hybrid lube formula can pull double duty. Just remember that, like any lube that contains silicone, a hybrid lube can put some serious wear and tear on your silicone toys, so avoid using them together.

4.) Oil Based Lubes

If you’re looking for a lube that is seriously long-lasting with a luxurious silky feel an oil-based lube can be a great go-to. Some people find that they prefer the sensation of an oil and oil-based lube is also great for giving massages. However, if you’re thinking about using an oil-based lube, there are a couple of things you need to keep in mind.

The first is that oil-based lubricants aren’t safe to use with latex condoms. They can make the latex porous, or even cause it to rip and tear. This means that oil-based lubes are better for those who do not need to use condoms. Another thing to consider is that oil-based lubes can also be hard to clean off of toys and skin, so be prepared to do some extra clean-up afterward.

read more at https://www.astroglide.com/blog/lube...l-lubrication/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnolds View Post
That means those condoms used with water based lubricants are alright?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Confirm baby/massage oil with condom is a no-no, tried and tested.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1