The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24605 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
I just providing some basic information on the average going rates which I encountered during my stays in Balai and Batam. I didnít even advertise any joints or places in my postings . Doesnít post any of my cheonging frs means I have vested interests in both these places? Maybe you can advise me on how to share information on places that I have been to.
No wonder there are no latest information from Samsters to share given how info given are deemed to have vested interests.
You are not much sharing forum just tcss...most sharing already provided by TS and the seniors...what you are advocating is wechat...

you can always ignore my post if you dun like...but I shall read most and forum is the key in any thread...

Retired for good. No more chionging so nothing new to share for HCM. Will not reply any PM.

Welcome to HCM Self Help DIY n Travel Outside

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Dun waste your daily twice ups
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
PrcLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You are not much sharing forum just tcss...most sharing already provided by TS and the seniors...what you are advocating is wechat...

you can always ignore my post if you dun like...but I shall read most and forum is the key in any thread...
Ok sorry if my postings are considered as tcss. Will refrain from posting in future unless is fr.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

For those travelling from JB setulang laut to Batam taking Marine Hawk Ferry.
Walk in to Pacific Palace and show that date broading pass,
can get a 30% off walk in rate.
Didnt stated last until when.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Hmm...signboards like the below were scattered everywhere around Harbour Bay's Hotels and malls. Also notice a handful of taxis with the Ezy Taxi logo on it too.

I find it pretty interesting.

http://kabarpesisir.com/sticker-yang...dipertanyakan/
Old Today, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...signboards like the below were scattered everywhere around Harbour Bay's Hotels and malls. Also notice a handful of taxis with the Ezy Taxi logo on it too.
Was talking to one of the drivers the other day about the flat fare. Seems like the flat Rp30,000 fare was enforced by Harbour Bay Terminal itself. I believe it's in an effort to promote the newly renovated terminal and shops in there, increase the people boarding and alighting from there. Taxi operators are told to either comply or not operate there.

However, do still be careful. There are still some drivers who will claim that the fare is Rp50,000 and say it's the same everywhere when you try to go to the taxi stand, so always insist that you want to go to the stand and only take the taxi from the stand. Also, for those who have not been there for quite some time, the taxi stand is now changed location. Once you arrived, you'll see Starbucks (yes, it's new), so turn left to the exit and follow the path to the end where the taxi stand is located.
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
fde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last 3 posts are about ferry and taxi, u wana chime in about seeing more chicken. Cheerleaders sure know how to stay quiet when big numbers talk, btw even u took taxi below the walkway bridge its still 30k flat.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Was talking to one of the drivers the other day about the flat fare. Seems like the flat Rp30,000 fare was enforced by Harbour Bay Terminal itself. I believe it's in an effort to promote the newly renovated terminal and shops in there, increase the people boarding and alighting from there. Taxi operators are told to either comply or not operate there.
I guess as much,hehehe...the photo above was taken outside Jco,beside Swissbel hotel,and i tried taking a taxi from there when there was 2 taxis parked there yesterday evening,and guess what. You are right,they tried to quote me 50k rupiah to Nagoya. I showed them that sign board on the picture above on the 30k rupiah charges,they complied,hehehe....they actually parked their cars there BLOCKING the sign board but i went there to take a photo of it.

Next thing now,i will try to call the number stated on the board to see if they would come to the hotel to pick me up at 30k rupiah,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
However, do still be careful. There are still some drivers who will claim that the fare is Rp50,000 and say it's the same everywhere when you try to go to the taxi stand, so always insist that you want to go to the stand and only take the taxi from the stand. Also, for those who have not been there for quite some time, the taxi stand is now changed location. Once you arrived, you'll see Starbucks (yes, it's new), so turn left to the exit and follow the path to the end where the taxi stand is located.
A lot has obviously changed in Harbour Bay. Harbour Bay Ferry terminal Arrival hall area has a Starbuck,hehehe...

I think bro Blackpage might probably like it. Only sad thing for me is the area is now air-conned...and has become a no smoking zone.

Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Anyone might kindly provide a recent and precise update about the current situation about registering SIM cards in Batam?

Last May (duly reported here), my experience was "complex", so to speak. I had to go two times to Grapari to get my two SIM cards registered with my passport and working.

I undestand from some recent posts that the situation is better now? did the simplify the procedure? No more need to register the SIM for us foreigners?
Any difference depending on the operator?
I bought a Telkomsel sim card from the shop below at Harbour Bay. The boy on the right hand side of the photo (he speaks broken English) tells me now Telkomsel sim card sold in his shop no need to register and will last as long as i top it up (like in the past). Other sim card/s like the IM3 sim card etc i bought few months ago will last for one month and will expire if i do not register.

...and by the way,there is another thing you might wish to take note...

...the old Horizon Ferry counter in Harbour Bay has shut down.

However,you can still find their new counter on....

...and they have downsized their counter size. So i see longer waiting queue.

Take the escalator up 2nd floor after you comes out of the arrival area,and you will see the ever popular Malaya Cafe Restaurant,Horizon ferry counter is just round the corner,hehehe...if you look hard enough.

Photo of the above were taken on the 2nd floor from the escalator,hehehe...
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xchange rate have reach Rp 10880 = SGD 1.00
AFTER LUNCH ITS ALREADY Rp10900 = SGD1.00

Last edited by penguin59; Today at 02:09 PM.
Advert Space Available