The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

So, first day in phuket. Really wanted a soapy massage, just to see how it would compare to the yoshiwara seaplanes in Japan I frequented. Will break it down before going into a fullblown fr. BTW, comparing Christine massage(CM), though I forget the Japan's name.

Price: CM wins hands down, at 130sgd for 75mins(estimated conversion) it beats the one at Japan, at 330sgd for 90mind.

Girls: CM is a fishbowl, so wysiwyg. Though CM had a lot of oldies, managed to get a syt hiding in the corner. Plenty of MILFs. In Japan, I had to pick according to photos available and more often than I'd like, the person who came in was somewhat not expected. But if you do manage to get a booking for the popular ones, datum. Pretty much a JAV lookalike. Or in my case, the actual JAV actress.

Service: CM was rather... Robotic in a sense. You go to the room, she starts setting up the bath and everything, completely ignoring you. Although, mostly it would be on my fault, cause I'm rather passive until a switch is turned on. It was CBJ and even than it was short but damn, was she tight. Tried kissing during too, and only got cheek pecks and closed lip kisses. The gfe goes way up AFTER the deed is done and by then, it's a little too late. Even had the cheek to ask for tips. Japan however got me involved from the get go, even with the language barrier. Eg. While she's setting up she gets me involved by inviting me to undress her help her into the bath. The little things. Also, had a minimum of 3 shots compared to CM's 1. One while undressing, during the soaping up or nuru, and one after, if time permitted. Of course, considering the price difference, I guess more $$ equals more shots. Just watch a seaplane JAV and you'll see what I'm talking about.

In the end though, if anything, CM's was very thorough and keeps you on edge. Managed to last the while 75mins, even though it was obvious she wanted to rush and spent a lot of time on keeping me on edge.

That's my comparison, take it how you will. Just my luck my friends booked a room for 3 of us, so no chance to go for a bar girl. Can't seem to find a hotel for ST. Also, if anyone going there or is there, I took CM no4 I think, couldn't see the tag all too well. Hoping I have a better luck finding a masseuse who's submissive like Bro anikisan. Your experience sounds great man.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!

So yeah, here's the fr for no4 at Christin Massage CM (dated 5/10/2016)

Looks damn cute syt. Not too thin with I think A cup breasts but her ass was damn...bubbly describes it. Was awesome in doggy. Moans were very nice, almost JAV like and her reactions during fj were great. VERY TIGHT.

Gave CBJ, so couldn't really feel but there was one technique where she my Lil Bro's head in her mouth and flicked her tongue fast under it. Without the CD, probably would've finished there an then.

Fore play was brief but fierce, sucking and licking my nips vigorously. She mounted me in cowgirl and again, VERY TIGHT, and with all her grinding and riding l, kinda thankful for the CD. then went missionary and saw her O face and almost blew it but quickly switched to doggy and pounded her. Her as was just bouncing and there I go.

Her soapy massage was very erotic as well, keeping you on edge for the whole time.

So all in all l, a good fuck but gfe severely lacking, made up by a VERY TIGHT pussy and bubbly ass.

Kinda understand why some Bro's wouldn't go there though. First look in the fishbowl and all you see were oldies. Try the corners. That's all I can say. Though some of the oldies had a great figure and nice face, so if MILFs are your thing try there. Went there at around 4pm if that affects anything.

Last edited by HilfanSgx; 05-10-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, I'll be travelling to phuket on the 12th till the 15th Oct. Anybody wanna party together?
Old 10-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys,
I'll be travelling to Phuket on the 12th-15th Oct. Anybody wanna meet up and party together?
Old 10-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
ideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got lobang. Can share with me. TQ
Old 13-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

ideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyideaforlife81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All shop close in Bangla street?
Old 13-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaforlife81 View Post
All shop close in Bangla street?
Don't panic there'll be ladyboys or dinosaurs roaming around the streets for customers starting from tonight.
Old 14-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any live updates ?
Old 14-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Need updates too, going on monday
Old 15-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

I try to give an update.I wonder what else are affected . If I dont, forgive me. I will go temple and pray. I like the Thai king. He is a good man and a great one as well.
Old 16-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Bangla rd is dead for 14 to 16, as most of the pub closed. Some even close on 17. So for those coming during the weekends. Try massage shop. The agogo girls is on leave. Maybe try some app, you may get a good catch. Some agogo close for 30 days
Old 16-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaforlife81 View Post
Bangla rd is dead for 14 to 16, as most of the pub closed. Some even close on 17. So for those coming during the weekends. Try massage shop. The agogo girls is on leave. Maybe try some app, you may get a good catch. Some agogo close for 30 days
wow ... think next week should be fine. Massage palours still open ?
Old 16-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Yes of course... Massage parlor is open. Just that what are you looking for... didnt manage to find a good one. all want to do special service. only let's relax offer a good massage session. Hahaha. A lot of Freelance since AGG is closed. they operate thru we chat. If not, how do you think they survive. Hahaha
Old 17-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
Loveseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all samsters,

would like to get some suggestions on phuket as my bros and i are going over there for the first time and recently saw.the news on the passing of the king.

we would be there on the 28 october for 4 nights.

any places bros out here can recommend any place we can go.chiong? can be massage, bars, etc.

or any contacts there we can liaise there?

hoping for some advice from bros out here.

Thanks in advance and cheers!
Old 18-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Agogo and Disco are closed till 30 days up. Pub is open now, but not much music. Don worry about massage if you stay patong. I think almost all offer special at the main rd. Of course if u want special, look for younger girl ( below 35). Just whether you like it or not. Got ladyboy in massage. open you eyes. Have fun guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1