The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Blood and semen dripping from raped 14 year old girl: Guess the race

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A Chinese national stood before a judge yesterday, some nine months after he allegedly raped a 14-year-old girl in the capital’s Meanchey district.

Loo Chintong, a 39-year-old finance manager for Global Taxi Company in Phnom Penh, was taken into custody in March, Phnom Penh Municipal Court’s presiding judge Sous Sam Ath said. He has been held in Prey Sar prison since his arrest.

“He forcibly raped an underage Cambodian girl … after the rape, he fled to China,” said Major Chea Chouk, chief of the municipal military police department’s anti-human trafficking and juvenile protection unit. “He was arrested when he returned from China to resume his work in Phnom Penh.”

On the morning of December 15, the victim’s parents left their daughter home alone to sell fish and vegetables at Chbar Ampov Market, the victim’s 43-year-old father, Ky Kimhong, said.

Kimhong and his wife rushed home at about 10:30am, when he received a phone call from a neighbour who said his daughter had been raped by a Chinese man named “Tong”, he said.

“When I arrived home, I saw my daughter unconscious on the bed in my house,” Kimhong said. “I saw blood and semen dripping onto her feet.”

Chintong knew the family, who sometimes sold him fish and vegetables out of their house, Kimhong said.

About a week after the alleged rape, two Global Taxi Company employees visited the family on Chintong’s behalf and gave them $350 in exchange for the family not suing him in court, Kimhong said. But the victim’s family is suing Chintong for $10,000.

“This man has seriously damaged my daughter’s honour and her reputation,” Kimhong said.

Chintong’s hearing will continue next month, Sam Ath said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1