The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light
Milfy is my game.(Based on a true story)

Used to be a regular patron at one of the hidden MP around cck. But due to some spoiler the place got raided. So its time to search for a new spot. I went to J.West to collect something that i've ordered and after that just walkked aimlessly around that area. As i was walking towards the bank and thats was when a small banner caught my eye. It was a beauty parlour for facial, skincare and nails for ladies but right at the bottom of the banner a massage service is also provided. I took the chance and went to "scout" the area .Smoke a stick of cigarette and went in. I was welcome by a milfy prc( i think maybe around 40+ - 50+?) To some its a no no but for me a milf of any age with nice body and face is a Yes Yes. Her face was not that of a syt but definitely sweet enough to look at. Butt was a bit flat but the boobs full, round, bouncy you name it you got it. She started to rant about all the the promotion and stuff while i just stood there staring at the boobs bouncing as she moves her arm around.After a moment later i just paid $50 for the massage. The door was not lock and i was led to a massage bed with no room or toilet. Just a wooden partition in between the bed and the front glass door..... sorry for the anti climax but the story is to be continue.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Milfy is my game.(Based on a true story)

M start to use oil and rub all over my back and neck. Surprisingly she was a good massues note piano type and time to time ask me if the massage is too soft or to hard on me. So everything was fine until she start massaging from my shoulder to my fingers.As my hands were dangling on the side of the bed M gently shove my hand in between her legs so basically if she rubs me hard on my shoulder my forehand would be sliding to and back her pussy. The more harder she circle rub my shoulder the more im rubbing in between her thigh. I can slowly feel hot and damp on my forehand but i act as if i didn't notice. Then again she ask me if im ok and i just nod my head silently.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
thunderpiggy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact? I stay in Jurong West
Old 11-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Overview the massage was great. Then she ask me to fold my leg like yoga pose but facing down instead. Something new for me soni was wondering what exactly she wants to do. Slowwwwwwwly her fingers start to crept from my buttcheek tk butthole and slowly around my balls and lastly stobbing down and up my dick. Woah this folded leg pose actually expose my ball and dick for easier access. This is teasing to the max.Her hands and finger are like hungry snake slithering over my manhood. i force myself to control so as not to ejaculate too fast cos rwally sibei song.
Old 25-03-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 29-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact pls? I stay nearby. Much appreciated.
Old 27-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -159 / Power: 0
andrewzys andrewzys

Bro, can share??
Old 07-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zxc2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 08-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlueDave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro can share?
Old 09-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me location and cotact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1