The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Just curious to the experience bros here. What if she brings me to see her family members ?
Old 18-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sast View Post
Just curious to the experience bros here. What if she brings me to see her family members ?
Congrats bro this shows a high chance she likes you.
Old 18-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sast View Post
Prepare more $$ ... kidding

Means you mean a lot bro!
Old 18-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Ok, let me update a bit on me and my favourite ML. My previous post was full of negatives. So now we decided to give ourselves chance to continue and not to drop each other.

After seeing a change in her based on the services she provided, I felt like a king. This kind of feeling is not able to get from other MLs that I've visited. So I've decided to still go back to her but won't ask for BGR. We can be friends.

For bros who are still in the KC trap, hope my post can help you to be more rational with your heart. And no, I did not make up this story. It's all real. At the end of the day, it's how you think, how you decide and how miserable you want to make yourself. It's your choice to continue to be kced or your will find your alternative ways to have a win win situation. Don't expect too much can Liao....
bro can share your ML contact ?

i wish to fuck her like you do too, i'm willing to pay a pretty sum
Old 18-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfatty View Post
bro can share your ML contact ?

i wish to fuck her like you do too, i'm willing to pay a pretty sum
Sorry bro, I'm not OKT. I won't advertise for her.
Old 18-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Whores have flawed personalities. They rank money above honesty and integrity.

While I fully agree that all professions have their bad apples it is a sad fact that you'd be hard pressed to find a whore who is honest and trustworthy.

When clients say they want to be "friends" with their favorite whores what they actually mean is that they have become addicted to their pussies and find it hard to deal with the withdrawal symptoms.

I won't disagree. Actually it's very simple, this is just another buy and sell thing. If one is selling, there will be buyers and vice versa. If one provides good service, there sure will have return customers. If service is bad, find another house. Whore or not, friends or not friends, does it even matter? When one is addicted to their pussies and find it hard to deal with withdrawal syndrome, so? Isn't it obvious already bros who kena KCed are already finding it hard to deal with? Why want to discuss on 废话?

Back to the topic, my message to bros who kena kced is that they be the judge. They can decide to end their own sufferings or find alternatives to attain a win win situation. Don't expect too much.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
I won't disagree. Actually it's very simple, this is just another buy and sell thing. If one is selling, there will be buyers and vice versa. If one provides good service, there sure will have return customers. If service is bad, find another house. Whore or not, friends or not friends, does it even matter? When one is addicted to their pussies and find it hard to deal with withdrawal syndrome, so? Isn't it obvious already bros who kena KCed are already finding it hard to deal with? Why want to discuss on 废话?

Back to the topic, my message to bros who kena kced is that they be the judge. They can decide to end their own sufferings or find alternatives to attain a win win situation. Don't expect too much.
I like this comment..

my message to bros who kena kced is that they be the judge. They can decide to end their own sufferings or find alternatives to attain a win win situation. Don't expect too much.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro ... can share some clue for "find alternatives to attain a win win situation"
Old 26-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Bro ... can share some clue for "find alternatives to attain a win win situation"
Sure bro, i share how i feel here. =)

There are no fixed alternatives. But its more on how you reason with your heart. As i've said, dont expect too much. So ask yourself what are the chances of hooking her? And after you hooked her, what are the chances of it lasting? And are you going to marry her? Most probably not since they are here to make money, not to find BF.

So i've reasoned with my heart and knows that it wont come to a good ending. I did confessed to my ML that i've fallen for her but i dont need her to reciprocate. I just want to continue visiting her and making her my favourite ML. She accepted that we should continue the same. If i dont sort out with her, she will even reject my future booking. Of course you may think that she also dont want to reject a customer, thus agreed to let me continue visiting her. Well, to me, services still need to be paid. But at least everytime i visit her, i got special treatments.

So my win-win situation is that after sorted out with myself, i dont dont have the feeling of keep wanting her but at the same time, i can continue to visit her without any emotional burdens. I can also see other girls and not get tied to her only. Of course, this applies to me.

For other bros who get to go out with your favourite ML, continue to do so and enjoy the time together. Eventually she will need to RTC and it will not come to a good ending also. Why not just enjoy what you have now, and dont expect too much?

Unless you are single and is capable to marry a foreign bride, i will support you to go and chase after her! If your CPF does not even have enough to buy a HDB flat, then good luck to you. If you are already married, then i got no comment.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sure bro, i share how i feel here. =)

There are no fixed alternatives. But its more on how you reason with your heart. As i've said, dont expect too much. So ask yourself what are the chances of hooking her? And after you hooked her, what are the chances of it lasting? And are you going to marry her? Most probably not since they are here to make money, not to find BF.

So i've reasoned with my heart and knows that it wont come to a good ending. I did confessed to my ML that i've fallen for her but i dont need her to reciprocate. I just want to continue visiting her and making her my favourite ML. She accepted that we should continue the same. If i dont sort out with her, she will even reject my future booking. Of course you may think that she also dont want to reject a customer, thus agreed to let me continue visiting her. Well, to me, services still need to be paid. But at least everytime i visit her, i got special treatments.

So my win-win situation is that after sorted out with myself, i dont dont have the feeling of keep wanting her but at the same time, i can continue to visit her without any emotional burdens. I can also see other girls and not get tied to her only. Of course, this applies to me.

For other bros who get to go out with your favourite ML, continue to do so and enjoy the time together. Eventually she will need to RTC and it will not come to a good ending also. Why not just enjoy what you have now, and dont expect too much?

Unless you are single and is capable to marry a foreign bride, i will support you to go and chase after her! If your CPF does not even have enough to buy a HDB flat, then good luck to you. If you are already married, then i got no comment.
Well said bro...

Am glad you've straightened out ur thoughts... must have not been easy...
We are often shackled by emotions... only we can make peace on our own...

Happy for u bro...
Old 27-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Guys I have a case here... I am still involve with the gal that I like and I wanted to pay for her study as a 美容师...but she rejected it and told me they cannot change job like us... Will get blacklist.

Don't want to study....

How come will get blacklisted .? I don't understand.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guys I have a case here... I am still involve with the gal that I like and I wanted to pay for her study as a 美容师...but she rejected it and told me they cannot change job like us... Will get blacklist.

Don't want to study....

How come will get blacklisted .? I don't understand.
Bro, due to their work permit, their working lives very complicated. Bosses employ them to work, and do nothing but work.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, due to their work permit, their working lives very complicated. Bosses employ them to work, and do nothing but work.
I see............ so is it true that .... each gal will allow to hj customer.... depends on agreement with boss?
Old 01-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

After telling bros about not expecting much, i really dont expect much already. But however, things overturned a little today.

I booked her for 90mins. All was well. From the corridor before entering the room, i told her i want to do something. She thought i want to go toilet. But no, i actually carried her in my arms and walked her into the room. I placed her on the bed and she requested a kiss from me. I kissed her lips. I requested her to kiss my cheeks but she dont want.

Then she brought 2 small durian mooncakes and we eat inside the room. Apparently we both 偷吃. haha... it was very sweet and nice of her. She cut the cake, fed me with it and i did the same to her. So lovey dovey.

It may sound like a good start. But today is my very first time that i want to leave the MP straight away even though my session has not ended.

So she gave me a nice oiled B2B massage, both for my back and front. Used to enjoyed the pussy rub but not today. Maybe not anymore. Because when we were chatting, she suddenly brought up the topic. Topic of my confession of my feelings to her. She knows that she has not been messaging me for the whole week and she feels that i expected her to do so. Well, i did not expect any more already.

Its used to be that i expected her to message me any time like she used to do. Then slowly, its once every few days, became once a week... became... never message me anymore. Only reply me in short, when i message her. I dont expect anything from her anymore. But she still bring up this topic.

She bluntly told me that she will not get close to married man. She will not automatically message married man, including me. She is doing all these because she dont want to spoil my marriage. She has been a 小三 before and she understand how a woman feels. In my heart, i'm thinking, dont you even regard me and message me as a friend? As a regular customer? Do you think i only go to you to fuck you?

Yes, they are whores. But i dont want to see them as one. Because as humans, i repect them. Services got to be paid but i dont go around fucking any new girls. I just want to spend good time with someone whom i'm close to, even though i need to pay her. Sometimes, i just want to spend a bit of time with her, cuddle her and spend a good weekend afternoon. Sex is not always on my mind.

Upon hearing that topic, i already sian half. I told her that maybe next time i wont date you again. She hesitate for a while but said that its not about not dating her next time. Her reply was kinda confusing. I understand that she still wants me to see her, cos she still wants to earn my money. But her topic sounds very rejecting. Sounds like she rejected me. But i told her that i've already confessed to her that i just want to spend good time with her and nothing much. I do like her but i dont need her to reciprocate.

She was massaging my bro and she noticed that it did not gets hard. I told her that i no mood already. So she tried to change topic, saying that such topic hurts feelings. However, the new topic still goes back to this. She told me alot on how a man must treat their wife. I told her that i'm saddened by her words. I'm not happy. I'm here to enjoy, not to get lectured by you. Of course i wont leave my wife for you. She also dont know what to say. She asked me why i like her. I told her all the blah blah.

When the session ended, she asked me what am i going to do next. I told her i'm buying dinner for my wife. She jokingly say why i never buy for her. And i told her sadly that she dont even bother to message me. She did not say much, gave me 2 nice kisses on my cheeks, and lead me out. She even try to dare me on giving me kisses with red lipsticks. But no, she did not. In the end, she gave me sweets by transferring it from her mouth to mine. I naughtily receive the sweets with my mouth but sticking my tongue to hers. I left then.

When i reached my car, turned it on, just so nice that the radio played 陈小春-我爱的人. Truly describe my feelings then. I recorded the video of my car with the song and i wechat her. She replied not on the song but on my car. Haha... She just avoiding...

The whole session left me a sad man. Why need to bring up such topic? Not that i'm really going after you. Im not expecting anymore already. But why does she not even send me a simple message? Does it mean that only when i want to have sex and i message her then she will reply? I've other ML whom i did not visit her that frequent, but she pays good attention to me. She never keep calling me to go visit her. When she got nice video, she will share it with me. And if she sees me post negative moments on wechat, she will respond to it. Thats all the attention i need, from a ML, from a friend. Nothing more already. But why my favourite ML is so different?

Lastly, apologise to TS for hijacking your thread. Just wanna share some real happenings to bros here. And also want to share to my virtual friends. In real life, i got no one to share to.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see............ so is it true that .... each gal will allow to hj customer.... depends on agreement with boss?
Bro, some things are too sensitive to be shared. You can ask your ML, i'm sure she will share with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1