The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wen2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

From Ai La to summer to si qi this pattern happen due to ppl like to make safe choices to spend their dollars. That indirectly make them become AP since there are lesser write out about new names here.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Thanks for sharing.
massage: she is good. 10/10 for effort.
sensual: 3/10. she is very very restrictive. Probably because she is not used to the scene and she seemed averse to touches. tried to roam south and got stop which is fine. touch nipple and she reacted strongly against it.
Rtm: pretty but no rtm for me since i place more importance to sensual

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xueli-massage/

Look: 8/10 she looks like your young xmm from JC/poly

Body: 8/10 smooth silky white body with a pair of nice boobs + pink nipples.

Massage: 8/10 not really here for massage but I was surprised by her techniques.

Sensual: 7/10 lacking in this department. Need experience bro to teach her.

RTM: yes

Last edited by actprunet; 01-12-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

As we move into December, i can't but reminisce about the good MLs i've visited this year. Please bear with me as i indulge in the good o'times i've had:

Moon - Very pretty OL. Good ambiance as well as she likes to play soothing music in the background. Loved her hair and very nice ass too.

Tian Niu - Chio long hair slim woman. Friendly girl and i enjoyed her company. very solid sensual that got me going back every week. that's how good she is.

Mei Mei: SYT with beautiful angelic features. Lovely boobs for her slim frame too. I thought i'll miss Tian Niu but i'm glad to have commando-ed for her. One of my rare commando success. Visited her almost weekly too.

Baby: Chio lass with lovely long hair. She's the type of girl that i want to protect (but no means to ) Visited her weekly, spending at least 2 hours per session.

Donna: Model look with a million dollar smile. I fully understand why many folks described her this way.glad to have visited her once before she left. Otherwise, i'd have missed a legend.

Other commendable visits: Yu-Er (RTC recently), Ai La (loved her boobs and nice smelling hair) and Xiao Yu (Lovely boobs and good complexion)

Lastly, i hope to be more successful with commando visits in the future. only successful with 1 commando session this year with the rest coming from visits due to recommendations by regulars. Thanks folks.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
As we move into December, i can't but reminisce about the good MLs i've visited this year. Please bear with me as i indulge in the good o'times i've had:

Moon - Very pretty OL. Good ambiance as well as she likes to play soothing music in the background. Loved her hair and very nice ass too.

Tian Niu - Chio long hair slim woman. Friendly girl and i enjoyed her company. very solid sensual that got me going back every week. that's how good she is.

Mei Mei: SYT with beautiful angelic features. Lovely boobs for her slim frame too. I thought i'll miss Tian Niu but i'm glad to have commando-ed for her. One of my rare commando success. Visited her almost weekly too.

Baby: Chio lass with lovely long hair. She's the type of girl that i want to protect (but no means to ) Visited her weekly, spending at least 2 hours per session.

Donna: Model look with a million dollar smile. I fully understand why many folks described her this way.glad to have visited her once before she left. Otherwise, i'd have missed a legend.

Other commendable visits: Yu-Er (RTC recently), Ai La (loved her boobs and nice smelling hair) and Xiao Yu (Lovely boobs and good complexion)

Lastly, i hope to be more successful with commando visits in the future. only successful with 1 commando session this year with the rest coming from visits due to recommendations by regulars. Thanks folks.
Baby was awesome - too bad her stay was short she was the best for me this year
Old 01-12-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JamesJunior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with fellow bros' MR on Si Qi . Check phone continuously during massage (not during sensual for me).
Massage : 5/10. Pianist
Looks : 8/10. Will grow on you
Sensual : 9/10. 4g roaming. bbbj with water.
RTM : yes but will not be my first choice.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The reason for the repeated phone checking is simple: she is stressed out about the lack of customers compared to her high pay in a beauty spa in China. She told me this and I could tell she wasn't lying.

FYI not saying this to defend her, because I realised I actually made a mistake by asking her how is her business (one of my routine questions to MLs)! That actually affected our session a little although she was professional in the special.

I wont RTM for her not cos of the phone use but I had better experiences with other MLs.
Okay 1 last word on this (and for any bro who’s translating or informing her)
This whole hooha has wrecked whatever goodwill she may have built up previously (unfortunately) and the situation is unlikely to be salvaged by any more new MRs (since suspicious eyes are cast on any further positive MRs)
Only she can reverse this herself via her actions

The part about her being stressed is true. She sacrificed a lot to be here and it hasn’t turned out as planned. Not saying other ML are not in same situation; it’s just that she deals with anxiety in a poorer manner
She wasn’t chit chatting on the phone; she merely wanted to arrange upcoming bookings given her desperation even though she clearly did it in a wrong manner

Sadly, the coming days could see her fall back into the same situation as her initial days where business is underwhelming and she may be forced to cut short her stay

If anyone is informing or translating for her; the advice is to treat every single customer she sees from now on as possibly her last. Make every client walk out feeling satisfied and desiring a return visit (within her boundaries of course)

Contrary to the popular saying, it’s better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness

She’ll now realise many bros here are not too forgiving so she’ll need to build from zero again
Old 01-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Yes, she is good! But quite strange that there is not much review or hype about her..Quite a pity..Bros can give her a try..Don't think you will regret..Value for money..Haha..
This one is Xiao han? Couldn't find her ad....
Old 01-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

The situation on Si Qi somehow bears some semblance to Annie also. While there are some positive reviews but there are also negative feedback that comes along on minor issues which seems to create a largely undesirable outcome for them. A case of too many cooks spoils the broth.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jbl007jbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post

What does commando mean?
Old 01-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
A case of too many cooks spoils the broth.
Too many cocks ....blur cocks.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I am actually surprised about this statement on her “lack of customers” and “high pay” back in China.

Given the hype generated by the MRs on this forum, I can’t believe her business is actually poor. And no matter how bad, can’t be lower than her pay in China unless she was doing the same trade in China.

Last year I met one ML who was listed on the defunct site. Can’t remember her name but her wechat name was 柠檬. 20 yo syt, pretty and good service. Wasn’t reviewed here hence business wasn’t fantastic. Stayed in hotel some more. Remarked to me that in SZ, she could earn RMB 30,000 a month plus gifts from generous Hongkies. Subsequently cut short and left.

So yes, if this SiQi was plying the same trade, and if she is only getting 4-5 a day, net net it could be less. But hard to believe with so much talk here her biz can be so bad when all it takes is one good MR to catapult MLs like AiLa and Summer into unreachable stardom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The reason for the repeated phone checking is simple: she is stressed out about the lack of customers compared to her high pay in a beauty spa in China. She told me this and I could tell she wasn't lying.

FYI not saying this to defend her, because I realised I actually made a mistake by asking her how is her business (one of my routine questions to MLs)! That actually affected our session a little although she was professional in the special.

I wont RTM for her not cos of the phone use but I had better experiences with other MLs.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen2004 View Post
From Ai La to summer to si qi this pattern happen due to ppl like to make safe choices to spend their dollars. That indirectly make them become AP since there are lesser write out about new names here.
But there are plenty on SLG out there as well...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007jbl View Post
What does commando mean?
Means willing to try out new ML with zero FR posted or fake FRs

Why the term commando is due to tonnes of landmine and heavily photoshop pictures and fake FR and photos out there.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This one is Xiao han? Couldn't find her ad....
It’s not there anymore
Strange
It was yesterday
Old 01-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I am actually surprised about this statement on her “lack of customers” and “high pay” back in China.

Given the hype generated by the MRs on this forum, I can’t believe her business is actually poor. And no matter how bad, can’t be lower than her pay in China unless she was doing the same trade in China.
Hahaha why did u trust whatever MLs say?

MLs came to Sg because they cannot stay and work in HK anymore.

Either hit the numbers of days allowed to stay in HK or kana caught in HK.

Given a choice they will not want to come to Sg.

Those MLs whom worked at Shenzhen before will not provide such half fxck standard one. China HC requirements are very high standards and those China man complaint and demand even much more.

Those who frequent HC in Shenzhen or china will know what I meant.

In short, Sg has got too many smart Alex and of course dickheads eager to charm those MLs.

Hence all leads to them being spoiled and taking service standard for granted.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1