The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45

I have visited the Mongolian babe Ling Ling few times, rotated between her and the sex hungry Ruo Ruo. Ling Ling has that magnetic charm in her somehow, and very responsive on the FJ. Ruo Ruo is the ever hungry sex kitten.

Will try a shuangfei with the two. I have asked, can request for 45 minutes for sgd150, this means sgd300 for 45 minutes shuangfei with Ling Ling and Ruo Ruo. Will be interesting
Old 16-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
mojo241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

小雨.

Only one month here including clearance procedure.

Wanted to try another newbie Yao Yao but she was busy.

While waiting, Xiaoyu kept stealing glances with me. Found her quite pretty with dimples when she smiled.
Decided on her.

Pros

Looks grows on you. Quite pretty at certain angles.
Very fair skin. Boobs natural B.
One nipple protruding the other inverted.she didn't mind me zhutting.

BBBJ Excellent. Started at showerand again when she crawled under me to suck me when I was on my fours.
FJ she really loves sex. Love her looks when she orgas when she's on top.

What's missing.

Definitely no AR, she doesn't like doing it.

Kissing... possible to unlock more.
DFK, I think, can unlock.

Also very bushy. I asked her to trim it and if she likes to be eaten. She has never tried, she said. Another thing to unlock 🔓.

RTF..yes, to get her to release her potential, excites me when I think of it.

Last edited by mojo241; 17-04-2024 at 07:52 AM.
Old 18-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo241 View Post
小雨.

Only one month here including clearance procedure.

Wanted to try another newbie Yao Yao but she was busy.

While waiting, Xiaoyu kept stealing glances with me. Found her quite pretty with dimples when she smiled.
Decided on her.

Pros

Looks grows on you. Quite pretty at certain angles.
Very fair skin. Boobs natural B.
One nipple protruding the other inverted.she didn't mind me zhutting.

BBBJ Excellent. Started at showerand again when she crawled under me to suck me when I was on my fours.
FJ she really loves sex. Love her looks when she orgas when she's on top.

What's missing.

Definitely no AR, she doesn't like doing it.

Kissing... possible to unlock more.
DFK, I think, can unlock.

Also very bushy. I asked her to trim it and if she likes to be eaten. She has never tried, she said. Another thing to unlock 🔓.

RTF..yes, to get her to release her potential, excites me when I think of it.
Yes, this is another new gems in Lorong 20.

She has that attraction, as you said, the look that grows on you. That type of next door neighbour daughter look, whom you like to go and bonk

She has flesh at the right places.
Old 27-04-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Yes, this is another new gems in Lorong 20.

She has that attraction, as you said, the look that grows on you. That type of next door neighbour daughter look, whom you like to go and bonk

She has flesh at the right places.
To conserve my Vit M, I usually for for Ruo Ruo or Xiao Yu for 45 minutes for $150, enough to enjoy the fuck.

These two are my favourites in this house. they gave very good deep throat BBBJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1