The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
thick vs thin

I have 2 question more for the ladies. Do you prefer a guy
1)with a thick penis that cant make you cum, or a guy with a slightly below average penis that can make you cum?
2)with a thick penis that can maybe let you cum once, or a guy with a slightly below average penis that can make you cum at least twice?
Old 21-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thick vs thin

The answer is simple, do u PCC? If u had, have u experience sometime u can cum within few minutes n sometimes 1hour also not able to cum? Again, if u had, whatz the different for these two experience? I think its how u come across mentally n emotionally during each PCC session.
So same thing apply to ladies, its how u able to drive them into the mood of making love, n not thinking of work not finish yet, no extra money for this month, blablabla, when u fucking her. If u able to drive them in the need for sex, then i think dick size does not really matter (think for most lady) n they will still able to cum, if u can hold a little longer.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
The answer is simple, do u PCC? If u had, have u experience sometime u can cum within few minutes n sometimes 1hour also not able to cum? Again, if u had, whatz the different for these two experience? I think its how u come across mentally n emotionally during each PCC session.
So same thing apply to ladies, its how u able to drive them into the mood of making love, n not thinking of work not finish yet, no extra money for this month, blablabla, when u fucking her. If u able to drive them in the need for sex, then i think dick size does not really matter (think for most lady) n they will still able to cum, if u can hold a little longer.
great advice bro!
Old 26-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess its how u make her horny for you rather than u just wanna cum..
Old 26-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 24
valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold

if she is turn on enough by you ... she will get tighter...

its all about what you give her emotionally
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1