The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I didnt mention name but i am glad you admit it yourself. That save the guessing.

Don't bother to threaten. 我怕你只会吠......
BRO..obviously, this guy not an okt runner....maybe want to create problems for house 2036....funny part is that all the bros join in to condemn this house....LOL!

Perhaps my ex fav NANA never let you kiss let alone french and deprive you guys of kissing her good pair of tits.....But honestly, NANA service dropped drastically in my last RTF!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
height cum cuteness
So many 1.5ish m cuties nowadays
1669 Fei Er, 1606 Guai Guai, 1654a Lan Xin, 1820 Happy ...

Maybe can create Sora Ai cutie pie listing

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
So many 1.5ish m cuties nowadays
1669 Fei Er, 1606 Guai Guai, 1654a Lan Xin, 1820 Happy ...

Maybe can create Sora Ai cutie pie listing

😂
best to savour cutie cream pie

then got 2 separate listings already
Old 08-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
best to savour cutie cream pie

then got 2 separate listings already
Wah seh!
Sibeh profound yet straightforward

Yes master sifu!

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Wah seh!
Sibeh profound yet straightforward

Yes master sifu!

🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
me just newbie learning my strokes from you Master Chief
Old 08-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
me just newbie learning my strokes from you Master Chief
Eh no lah sifu, I only joined sbf in 2017
Hence a junior

😬
Old 08-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh no lah sifu, I only joined sbf in 2017
Hence a junior

😬
ok lah...I will not let your pussy out of the panty ok bo

me senior newbie you junior newbie...swee bo
Old 08-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Dai Gor, both of u are really Master Chief jokers ......

DP is enjoying his Overseas trip now. Back to the normal peaceful life in decent mode.

Had sent one yesterday's taken, my most handsome photo to slutty An An (W06) but she naughtily commented that DP looked like a retarded idiot ....

Other than accompanying White Goat soon during her Hell week, DP has endeavoured to fuck An An's brains out to take revenge.

Just realised that there is this fuck song from Montana of 300, " Fuck her brains out " , LOL.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can’t be any more swee !!!
Yes master senior newbie sifu!
Old 08-04-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

DP is enjoying his Overseas trip now. Back to the normal peaceful life in decent mode.

Had sent one yesterday's taken, my most handsome photo to slutty An An (W06) but she naughtily commented that DP looked like a retarded idiot ....

Other than accompanying White Goat soon during her Hell week, DP has endeavoured to fuck An An's brains out to take revenge.

Just realised that there is this fuck song from Montana of 300, " Fuck her brains out " , LOL.
Wow
Means I better take the 🐑 fast before hell powers in her...

😱
Old 09-04-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Make sure the Goat don't Ring the Bell huh
Old 09-04-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
More than a few WLs have commented to me that SG punters think their $150 sibeh big
This is the problem becos of the big big $70 cut.

You pay $150 and they only get $80.

You expect $150 svc but she only gives $80 svc.

Then the guy who took the $70 do wat?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow
Means I better take the 🐑 fast before hell powers in her...

😱

Wah lan !! .....鸟子兵法,this is outrageous 之乘虚而入....LOL
Old 09-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
This is the problem becos of the big big $70 cut.

You pay $150 and they only get $80.

You expect $150 svc but she only gives $80 svc.

Then the guy who took the $70 do wat?
Most of the senior operator are multimillionaire

Just room rate already higher than MBS liao

Still got com from WL

If prc and msian same at 100 for 45 minutes I guess situation might improve
Old 09-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the senior operator are multimillionaire

Just room rate already higher than MBS liao

Still got com from WL

If prc and msian same at 100 for 45 minutes I guess situation might improve
The downfall of the PRC era is inevitable
It's a matter of time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1