The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up L16h39 chilli badi

There girl name wasabi.she has a very sexy figure.her service in bed is very wonderful.she is very fantistic in oral sex.one afternoon i visit the unit.when after we have taken our shower.she ask me to lie down and turn over.then she start to lick me from behind of my whole body.i enjoy it it was very wonderful.then she ask me to lift up my butt.then she start slowly to lick from my butt to my little brother.and i can't stand it anymore and i can't even control my feeling and emotion .so i grad her over and start and do what i feel i want to do.
Old 18-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: L16h39 Little Fairy

There is a girl name YoYo.She is very excellent in services.She providing very professional tip top service.She is very young ,pretty & sweet.She has a very sexy figure.Her service in bed is very wonderful.She is very fantistic in oral sex.One afternoon i visit the unit.when after we have taken our shower.She start lick me in the bath room slowing to my cock.Then she ask me to lie down .Then she start to lick me of my whole body.She make me wild.I enjoy it it was very wonderful.then she ask me to lift up my butt.then she start slowly to lick from my butt to my cock.and i can't stand it anymore and i can't even control my feeling and emotion .so i grad her over and start and do what i feel i want to do.We both enjoy ourselves very much
Old 08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h39 chilli badi

Can make up your mind or not? wasabi or yoyo.

I know who is great over at L16H39 - Yuko Excellent service.

Have yet to try Yoyo or the other 3 new girls (small one which I have my eye on)
Old 09-08-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Same story juz change name n cut n paste
Old 11-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kukuneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan6176 View Post
Same story juz change name n cut n paste
yep think so too...too similar to be true...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1