The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
calcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Met up with one of the maids today. Started chatting to her yesterday and she invited me to accompany her go shopping at shopping mall.

was free from work so agreed. waited for her at taxi stand and she took a bus over from her blk. accompanied her around, shop shop a bit and my hands were drawing circles on her butt while on the escalator.

walked her to nearby blk, took lift to 16th floor and went to staircase landing. started to make out and she had really tiny tits. haha.

proceeded to another quieter staircase and she was a bit shy. decided to risk it and whipped out my dick (on hindsight, its a bit like The Naked Man in HIMYM). she was a bit shocked, but started to give me a handjob.

finished the handjob. she say cannot do more cause not private. asked to meet up and she offered 2 hours for $$$.

shall consider her offer first. not exactly keen cause she smokes so got quite a strong smell (personal preference bro).

happy hunting bros.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
meet one l;ast sunday really ugly, but bo pain go hotel cos horny fuck doggystyle untill cum. after when i take out my cock wow the whole room smells smelly. she really goy smelly pussy
she got cb sickness hor! b careful
Old 25-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
French Maid can?
Old 25-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, bring her to east coast to drink...east coast there got food court or small bar selling beer then sit inside the car or seaside to drink and chit chat...Dont go pub...waste of money ...off course, if you suggest go hotel room and drink, girl will get scared cos they know your motive...they are not stupid unless she like u and prepared to sleep with you after drunk.
bro it is after her work, maybe after 8pm + and most food court will close la, and she want to go pub for drink. yes agree is is waste of $$.

I will skip her la, I myself cannot drink type, no need giving away the $$ for nothing.

Never encountered such type of maid before ... she say she drink anything - alcohol / wine / beer ... and she is a single mom ... a bit scary hehe
Old 25-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcius View Post
finished the handjob. she say cannot do more cause not private. asked to meet up and she offered 2 hours for $$$.

happy hunting bros.
bro what is her asking price for 2 hour ?

encounter 2 indo maid asking 100 for 2h before, want to know what is the market rate if maids asking $$$ for meetup
Old 25-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

My limit is $100 for 2 hours and utmost 120$ for 2 hours. This not including the regular phone topups etc.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Almost always Indon is through FB and Tangofor me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savanted View Post
Where you go for indons bro?
Old 25-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Hi All currently have a Indon on hook who need to find a job before march or her contract terminates. She refused go straight to the hotel for sex but ok to have drink with me before she decide. Problem is all places she frequents are teaming with people I might know. Any discreet restaurant near any MRT where I can have lunch with her without being seen. I dont mind forking out 30-50$ for the meal if it can lead to something.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
calcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro what is her asking price for 2 hour ?

encounter 2 indo maid asking 100 for 2h before, want to know what is the market rate if maids asking $$$ for meetup
Hey bro,

she quoted me $100 for 2 hour. She said her friend told her about the "rate" lol.

tried to counter-offer, but she refuses to budge. Started to tell sob story about how her sister in Kuwait run away from employer so now she needs to send money home to her 2 kids and her sister's 3 kids.

cheers.
Old 26-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wechat got one indo maid ask for 600, I pretend to offer her 200. She said not enough. She really high expectations
Old 26-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcius View Post
Hey bro,

she quoted me $100 for 2 hour. She said her friend told her about the "rate" lol.

tried to counter-offer, but she refuses to budge. Started to tell sob story about how her sister in Kuwait run away from employer so now she needs to send money home to her 2 kids and her sister's 3 kids.

cheers.
Be careful most maids never use condom ones n they any men also can. If one really has the needs, maybe going for prostitute is much more safer than going for these maids. Some more some are doing it for free, y need to pay. And also some only will do it with bf, then u can be their bf for one week or one month n screw until u tired n then find another one, y need to pay.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
Wechat got one indo maid ask for 600, I pretend to offer her 200. She said not enough. She really high expectations
Well, it's not she have high expectation.

I was fooling with a girl in Blender and suddenly she become silent.

And then she said she met a british guy who gave her 2,000 US$ to meet her every week, for 2 months. Not bad eh ?

The only problem is, she said he is very big and bleeding and now the fellow went back, she still have pain.

I am not medical person but it is sign of injury. Maybe
Old 26-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

And then she said she met a british guy who gave her 2,000 US$ to meet her every week, for 2 months. Not bad eh ?

The only problem is, she said he is very big and bleeding and now the fellow went back, she still have pain.

Big n bleeding, hopefully she did not catches my disease due to big rod n the bleeding
During my chat, there is one in early 20s who told me, an old man ard 60s, offer to give her 400 every month n meet every week. But just meeting for one month, pay her money n the old man block her. Just wondering their employers know abt all these n don't they afraid those men might be the employer friends or relative.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Bro, she is silent maybe she found out she might be pregnant!! Finger cross!!
Old 26-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
That is more than their one month salary.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1