The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Tried Angel/Gucci, and heres how I rate having tried Tracy, XH, Ailee, PP.

First look at Angel/Gucci, you would hesitate, look like those auntie next door, the thin type. But she sure has a hot bod when things came off. Her JG not as painful, more like numbing, and can recognize some of the moves. Overall, I feel you should try her. Hard working, friendly and not a time watcher. Those who like XH, my opinion is that Angel/Gucci is definitely an upgrade, except going all the way. Another thing is that she does nuru.

Wanting to try Soda, but that very big negative review is putting me off, if she is back in the first place.

And don't ask me for contact, its all over the place already
Old 12-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Angel/ Gucci is hot. Seriously if she offers FJ, her queue will be longer than the morning MRT queue. Her D cups on her slim frame couple with her juagen skill is quite highly rated.

The other one I like is soda but not sure what happen to her. Sounds like quite shitty now
Old 12-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
wetnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywetnail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro Gigzz83 for sharing Bao Er’s ctc. Visited her today and i must say, her JG is a real deal. I have tried Angel, YF, Fiona and others, but Bao Er brings me to a total different level of JG. She covers all area of my groin and every inches are taken care of. But you need high level of tolerance, because it can be painful and to certain point some uncomfortable feeling when she apply pressure on certain acupoint. Apart from JG, she also offer good hard massage and rub to ease the tension on my lower back and shoulder. I have not try othe massuese as mentioned in this thread, so cant offer my opinion to compare Bao Er and the rest. My review is only based on what I experienced, i’ll need to rest a few days to see the effect of he JG. Hope it is good!
Old 12-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Angel/ Gucci is hot. Seriously if she offers FJ, her queue will be longer than the morning MRT queue. Her D cups on her slim frame couple with her juagen skill is quite highly rated.

The other one I like is soda but not sure what happen to her. Sounds like quite shitty now
Angel is the hottest JG provider. Her studio, her dog, her cute little scary that you can lick... Makes me real horny during the JG
Old 12-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Maya after reading the other thread. First booking was tough due to the effort required. Once booking was made, everything else became simple. Her skills surpassed that of LLJ and the JG master shared by the chat group. Just my opinion.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Angel is the hottest JG provider. Her studio, her dog, her cute little scary that you can lick... Makes me real horny during the JG
What is the thing u can lick? Pussy? Hehehe!
Old 12-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just tried Maya after reading the other thread. First booking was tough due to the effort required. Once booking was made, everything else became simple. Her skills surpassed that of LLJ and the JG master shared by the chat group. Just my opinion.
Can share contact for this Maya? Lately tried on lady (recommendation from friend). Damn. Her juagen really better than Gucci, Tracy, Ping ping and soda. Wasted A cup boobs only although very nice lady. Allow roaming and fully shaved. Lol!
Old 12-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
maya? which thread?
Old 12-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Actually come to think of it, putting everything together, Angel should be top of the list amongst those more prominent ones, at least for me

Forgot to add Angel's place is superbly maintained. Which is a huge plus point for me. Quiet, secure, clean and very tidy. Didn't see a dog though. Would be pretty funny with a dog around while she's working, especially if nuru, lol
Old 13-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Leopat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro share me contact of baoer? Thanks.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ubihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone share Angel / Gucci contact with me .. thank you !
Old 13-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

what is Angel contact?
Old 13-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share baoer or xiaohan contact number?
Old 13-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoop View Post
what is Angel contact?
Check PM. Ad as Gucci now. Old timers know her as Angel
Old 13-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ubihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Check PM. Ad as Gucci now. Old timers know her as Angel
Hi bro can share Gucci’s contact .. thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread