The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
StarNooBerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Westerhaut FRs

Hi bros, I remember there used to be a thread on girls from WH. Hope we can bring back the memories. Cheers
Old 29-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wh43 g10

Let me contribute the 1st FR

WH43 G10

No. 10
Name - Form (25 years old, launch 7 month from Chiangmai, selling cloth before, she speaks good English, drag my cock when upstairs)
Look – 7/10 (a bit MILF look, long curvy hair, horny smiles)
Body: 7/10 (160, meaty, looks very like Mariah Carey ;-P, a bit tummy, fair smooth skin)
Boobs – 8/10 (natural D)
Bath – 6.5/10 (SOP with good communication, she can speak Chinese)
Boob massage – Not available
Catbath – 7/10 (nipples)
CBJ – 8/10 (nice tongue patterns)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – 10/10 (From beginning to end, very horny and nonstop)
FJ – 8/10 (her cunt not very tight but very wet, forget she use KY or not, during cowgirl, send boobs for me to suck, and then suddenly mildly drag me on top of her for missionary, I didn’t realize that she cum much earlier than me, horny moans might be fake, during the bonk, sometimes, she is not very concentrated, )
Massage – Not available don’t have the time
GFE – 9/10 (she is a super French, non-stop French and always use ass to tease my cock, ask me to cum 1 more time but I am too tired, sometimes during French, she really sucks my tongue hard, so naughty LOL)
Attitude – 9/10 (provide water after the bonk, always smiles hornily, not rush at all, let me have a rest after the bonk and dry my sweat for me with tissue)
OKT – 6.5/10 (SOP)
Damage - 50/25 mins
RTF – YES
Old 29-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Wh10 g7

WH10 G7

No. 7
Name - Bee (22 years old, launch 1 month from Chiangmai, new girl)
Look – 8/10 (GND cute look, small nose, fair skin, tied long black hair, )
Body: 7/10 (158, a bit meaty, fair smooth skin with no tattoo)
Boobs – 7/10 (soft natural B-)
Bath – 6.5/10 (SOP, she cannot understand English well, use bath net ball for shower which I prefer not to use due to the hygiene concerns, shower carefully at hairy zones)
Catbath – 6/10 (nipples only)
CBJ – 6.5/10 (very long CBJ, mechanical and then change to HJ, I think she try to make me cum during BJ & HJ, I remind her to switch to cowgirl, in the mean time, she always speak Thai to herself)
Fingering – Didn’t try but should be available since during CBJ her ass is towards me
Frenching – Not available, she turns head away
FJ – 6.5/10 (apply KY so very slippery, aggressive cowgirl for 5 mins, then she tired and change to missionary, doggie and missionary again to cum, cunt not very tight, nice wave fluctuation of meaty ass during doggie real but very quiet moans, cannot make her cum, after bonk, she shower herself and then I shower myself)
GFE – 6/10 (overall, due to poor communication, the GFE is low)
Attitude – 7/10 (SOP, just 1 month, not very skilled and a bit shy)
OKT – 7/10 (friendly, no black face if you just see and not choose)
Damage - 50/25 mins
RTF – NO
Old 30-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Wh14 g8

WH14 G8

No. 8
Name - never ask
Look – 8/10 (fair foxy look with smooth skin, heavy makeup, long hair)
Body: 7/10 (short 155, petite, slim)
Boobs – 7/10 (natural B- cup)
Bath – 7/10 (SOP her English quite well, can communication well, she is very naughty)
Boob massage – 7/10 (body to body rub)
Catbath – 7/10 (lick nipples and balls)
CBJ – 7.5/10 (good suction)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – 8/10 (wet soft French)
FJ – 7/10 (doggie missionary with real moans quite accommodating, need for fuck long so that she might cum)
GFE – 8/10 (naughty characteristic will tease you sweetly)
Attitude – 8/10 (friendly and provide water after bonk, not a time water take her time)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage - 50/20-25 mins
RTF – YES but try others first
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Wh10 g99

WH10 G99

No. 99
Name - never ask (25 years old, launch 2 month from Bangkok, speak limited English, in the same room as previous G99 Eve, room is big and cosy with no noisy music)
Look – 7/10 (baby fat milf foxy look, her looks approach milf and faces a bit big after she tied her long black hair)
Body: 7/10 (tall 165cm, tanned fit body, no tattoo, smooth skin)
Boobs – 7/10 (natural B good shape)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP)
Catbath – 6.5/10 (slow & sensual on nipples only)
CBJ – 7/10 (sensual slow patient CBJ with deep suction and various slow tongue patterns during deep blow)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – cannot kiss
FJ – 7/10 (slow cowgirl, then missionary and doggie to cum, quite accommodating, gives quiet mild moans, cunt not very tight, apply KY on both cock and cunt, meaty ass is a nice view during doggie, after bonk, she shower herself and I shower myself, she cares about her skin well, apply cream on every inch of her skin, the whole session is only 22 mins)
GFE – 3/10 (she is cool no much smiles)
Attitude – 6/10 (still considered as friendly, cool characteristics, not provide water, suggest me friendly that I can leave even before she wear her cloth)
OKT – 7.5/10 (very friendly)
Damage - 50/25 mins
Old 10-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Wh43 g10

Yeah, Form(sounded like Fon the way she said it) is good. Not the biggest boobs, but big enough.

She's very friendly and cheerful. And very wet. Halfway through bonking she kept reaching down between her legs, and when I asked why, she said she was wiping her "water".

One minus point is that her nipples are ticklish, so she didn't want me to suck them, which is a big deal for a boob-lover like me. Still, the overall experience was good.

Definitely RTF for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post

WH43 G10

No. 10
Name - Form (25 years old, launch 7 month from Chiangmai, selling cloth before, she speaks good English, drag my cock when upstairs)
Body: 7/10 (160, meaty, looks very like Mariah Carey ;-P, a bit tummy, fair smooth skin)
Boobs – 8/10 (natural D)
Catbath – 7/10 (nipples)
Fingering – Didn’t try
FJ – 8/10 (her cunt not very tight but very wet, forget she use KY or not, during cowgirl, send boobs for me to suck, and then suddenly mildly drag me on top of her for missionary, I didn’t realize that she cum much earlier than me, horny moans might be fake, during the bonk, sometimes, she is not very concentrated, )
GFE – 9/10 (she is a super French, non-stop French and always use ass to tease my cock, ask me to cum 1 more time but I am too tired, sometimes during French, she really sucks my tongue hard, so naughty LOL)
Attitude – 9/10 (provide water after the bonk, always smiles hornily, not rush at all, let me have a rest after the bonk and dry my sweat for me with tissue)
OKT – 6.5/10 (SOP)
Damage - 50/25 mins
RTF – YES
Old 14-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WH43 G10

No. 10
Boobs – 8/10 (natural D)
Catbath – 7/10 (nipples)
Fingering – Didn’t try
OKT – 6.5/10 (SOP)
Damage - 50/25 mins
RTF – YES
Bro i had tried G10 before 2x but no frenxhing.
She can speak good english and some mandarin.

Minimum 10 points needed

2ND ROUND -
Everlasty
smoky7
szczesny
hungten
Passerbyer
Crackpod
Tai_zi21
Kopigaogao
Powerman881
SureScore
SG10
danny888
Grey82
SimplyUnperfect
222nge
Sailsg
Gladboy
CumExplorer
Loneyheart
Havanna Slicks
Old 16-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6121 / Power: 13
Furby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhaut FRs

Bros any idea W14 G10 Annie still around ?
Making a trip back to sg next weekend. Plan to see her.

2nd round list - hamsapkwai,everlasty,222nge,TwinTowers ,seebeysong, cloudy80, Passerbyer, nixjrr, 69sex,Linkus, unfit, tai_zi21, danny888, powerman881, HavannaSlicks, hungten,Grey82, Apollo, Owen10, vampiredevil, sanuuk, esssinine
Old 23-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
WH14 G8

No. 8
Name - never ask
Look – 8/10 (fair foxy look with smooth skin, heavy makeup, long hair)
Body: 7/10 (short 155, petite, slim)
Boobs – 7/10 (natural B- cup)
Bath – 7/10 (SOP her English quite well, can communication well, she is very naughty)
Boob massage – 7/10 (body to body rub)
Catbath – 7/10 (lick nipples and balls)
CBJ – 7.5/10 (good suction)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – 8/10 (wet soft French)
FJ – 7/10 (doggie missionary with real moans quite accommodating, need for fuck long so that she might cum)
GFE – 8/10 (naughty characteristic will tease you sweetly)
Attitude – 8/10 (friendly and provide water after bonk, not a time water take her time)
OKT – 6/10 (SOP)
Damage - 50/20-25 mins
RTF – YES but try others first
This one was great...non stop frenching and she cum together with me, really cute, cheerful and smiley all the time

Will RTF again!
Old 23-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post
This one was great...non stop frenching and she cum together with me, really cute, cheerful and smiley all the time

Will RTF again!
Yes G8 one of the better WL around now

Minimum 10 points needed

2ND ROUND -
Everlasty
smoky7
szczesny
hungten
Passerbyer
Crackpod
Tai_zi21
Kopigaogao
Powerman881
SureScore
SG10
danny888
Grey82
SimplyUnperfect
222nge
Sailsg
Gladboy
CumExplorer
Loneyheart
Havanna Slicks
Old 23-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bistro View Post
Yes G8 one of the better WL around now
What is WH14G8 her name? Forgot last time
Old 25-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
nihilist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Yeah, Form(sounded like Fon the way she said it) is good. Not the biggest boobs, but big enough.

She's very friendly and cheerful. And very wet. Halfway through bonking she kept reaching down between her legs, and when I asked why, she said she was wiping her "water".

One minus point is that her nipples are ticklish, so she didn't want me to suck them, which is a big deal for a boob-lover like me. Still, the overall experience was good.

Definitely RTF for me.
wow bro peanut's seal of approval. must try liao haha.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wh14 g15
attracted by a long hair , above average looker with nice boobs ...
but later found out .. aiya .. enhanced ..
looks - 6.5 .. sg abt a few months
complexion - smooth
body - a bit bah bah type but not really fat
service .. very good n accomdating .. 8
massage ; very skillful...got strength .. very comfortable .. you can request n tell her which part of ur body aches .. highly recomm for bros who likes a massage after fj . but she says no massage if she is tired, eg. late evenings.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Wh 43 now business very good ah....want to go in and see, the okt outside ask me if i know any girls i want to up, i said i want to see, he said no more girls....da fug
Old 08-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Wh 43 now business very good ah....want to go in and see, the okt outside ask me if i know any girls i want to up, i said i want to see, he said no more girls....da fug
The OKT here are actually quite OK. They always ask if I have a familiar girl, and I usually say "take a look first", and they always add "OK, got new girls" or "got 2 girls in here" (all in Mandarin of course).

Even if there are no girls, they'll say so and ask me to come back in 10 mins or to take a seat and wait.

WH girls have always been more service-oriented than L18 girls.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1