The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Outcall from which house bro?
From L20 I've outcall her from this house before, so I assumed Ah Seng doesn't have any issue with the okt.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Phui phui, where you go? Still looking for dragon spa?
That’s just memories for Dragon.

Been spending some time rtf Yiyi 2047, and also try out other houses as well.
2047 I tried yang yang and not yet try lan tian.

Not been to 1649 for long time, so may be you can update who’s who there and recommend?
Old 20-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It must be some wild cards, huh?

If I manage to attain the “Royal Flush” in the near future, will give a shout at your direction. Does that sounds good to you?!
I had my 3 BlackJacks @ 2047

No JackPot at Ah Seng place yet

Awaiting your Royal BlueFin Flush
Old 20-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
That’s just memories for Dragon.

Been spending some time rtf Yiyi 2047, and also try out other houses as well.
2047 I tried yang yang and not yet try lan tian.

Not been to 1649 for long time, so may be you can update who’s who there and recommend?
Aiyah thought you found new dragon spa waiting for your intro. No updates for 1649, can try any of the smaller sized ones. Though Lan Tian also seems very popular.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Checked with the OKT. Yoyo has been trying to cope with a back injury. ... needs some time to recover. ... asked the OKT to have a word with her to encourage her to manage her clients' expectations.
Chill ....like I said no offence to her fan ...

Anyway, because of her attitude I was paying special attention to her. I honestly did not notice any discomfort in her back or elsewhere, in fact there were a few positions that were impossible if she had back injury.

Not sure what tommy told you, he's always good with words. Nonetheless, I sometime associate his girls with David's girls in terms of services, lets just say they service a different market. peace..
Old 21-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Any recommendation for tattooed ladies? Feel like indulging in my pet fetish today.. thanks a lot bros!
Big or small tattoo? Many gals hav
Old 23-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squitsex View Post
Big or small tattoo? Many gals hav
I’m ok to big tattoo. Whole back tattoo or tattoo sleeve also ok with me. Wanted to try Xia Tian from WH04 few days back as recommended by max priest, but okt say she resting.. will try again in a few day time see can try her anot. You got any recommendation?

I used to try 2 girls from 1651 with nice tattoo and overall nice package, but they didn’t stay long..
Old 23-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bluesky 蓝天 2047

She is from Guangxi, cheerful and easy to talk with girl with big doll eyes. I told her years ago there was Malaysia Blue Sky which was a legend. Excellent blowjob and accomdating to my request to extend her excellent tougue service.

i had one of my best FJ and change a number of positions to finished her off. A memorable girl who i will go back to.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

No worries. Peace bro. I also very civilised one

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Chill ....like I said no offence to her fan ...

Anyway, because of her attitude I was paying special attention to her. I honestly did not notice any discomfort in her back or elsewhere, in fact there were a few positions that were impossible if she had back injury.

Not sure what tommy told you, he's always good with words. Nonetheless, I sometime associate his girls with David's girls in terms of services, lets just say they service a different market. peace..
Old 25-11-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

FR on Yue Yue from L16H51

Looks: 7/10 (Korean lookalike, small eyes sharp nose with chubby face shape)
Body: 7/10 (slight meaty figure & about 1.55cm tall)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cups just nice for handful grab)
Bbbj: 7/10 (slurping wet blow with good suction)
Fj: 7/10 (accommodating to different positions, tight, wet & clean shaven pussy)
Old 25-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yiyi 2047

Quick FR for this pretty lass

Looks: 9/10 A looker. Subjective department, but she is definitly a very pretty lass in my opinion.

Body: 7/10 Slim. A or B- cup? Brown eraser nipples. Smooth skin with a nice smell. One weird thing about her is that her abdomen size seems to fluctuate every visit. Not sure if it is the effect of contraception pills or constipation

Frenching: 9/10. YMMY. She refuse to french me on the first visit. But now we lick each other's tongue like lolipop

Catbath: 5/10. Short catbath around your chest and groin area before she proceed for blow job.

BBBJ: 6/10. She usually only does it for a short while. But she will do it a little longer if you request, but visibly annoyed if you want for too long. Not that great at sucking cock either.

AR: 0/10. Do not offer this service.

FJ: 6/10. No stamina. Only ride for awhile before she become a dead fish.

Overall: 7/10. If you like pretty faces and have not much demands on everything else, she is the one. Her looks alone is enough to make me RTF on so many occasion. However her service is so-so only. Friendly and knows how to seduce you. Used to let me fuck her raw when she just came. However she seems to have caught something and insist on CD nowadays. Or maybe just enough regulars le. All in all worth a $150 try and see how is your chemistry with her.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Did 3 session with 3 different ladies this week, work been a little crazy so I'm out relaxing...

1. Annie (1667)
I tried Annie many months back when she just arrived here. Back she was quite green, Decided to try her again. Didn't have to wait very long. She ditched the spectacles and now look nicer.

Some meat, but still quite desirous to look at. Her service was definitely much much better. Took quite a lot of initiative, quite chatty and the service is way better. Much less mechanical compared to the first time I tried her. I enjoyed my time with here.

Will be putting her in my rtf list..

2. Cai She (1431)
I also tried Cai She some months back. Her service level no change from previous. Her ting tong nature is a love hate relationship. I know why some bros like her. I felt she is good, but always felt something about her is not what I preferred, I can't put a word to it but this bonk seems to reiterate that feeling.

I don't think I'll rtf her unless I super got the feel.

3. Xia Tian (W04)
From Max Priest recommendation (THANK YOU!), I tried Xia Tian. First time to WH04 house. From the start when I see her, I felt at least it will be a ok session as she looks like this younger version of this milfy colleague I know. So I'm like at least if service not good, the face will make up for it.

But I am wrong, her service is good. I enjoyed my time with her and the tattoos on her is done very well. I think her tattoo artist is good with the techniques. One of the sharpest/clearest tattoos I've seen so far.

Of the 3 I've tried this week, Xia Tian have the best body. I like her ass.

She just landed herself into my rtf list.

Think I'll want to try 1-2 more this week. Any particular shoutout that I should try? I'm thinking of heading back to 1649, 1651 or 1669 to scout the situation. Been sometime since I went back the 3 houses...
Old 25-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did 3 session with 3 different ladies this week, work been a little crazy so I'm out relaxing...

3. Xia Tian (W04)
From Max Priest recommendation (THANK YOU!), I tried Xia Tian. First time to WH04 house. From the start when I see her, I felt at least it will be a ok session as she looks like this younger version of this milfy colleague I know. So I'm like at least if service not good, the face will make up for it.

But I am wrong, her service is good. I enjoyed my time with her and the tattoos on her is done very well. I think her tattoo artist is good with the techniques. One of the sharpest/clearest tattoos I've seen so far.

Think I'll want to try 1-2 more this week. Any particular shoutout that I should try? I'm thinking of heading back to 1649, 1651 or 1669 to scout the situation. Been sometime since I went back the 3 houses...
You are most welcome! It is good to hear that you enjoyed her service!

I suggest that you consider LuLu @ 1669 next ... Am sure you would not regret it as she is pretty, offers excellent full CAT150 services and has good looking bod to boot ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. Annie (1667)
I tried Annie many months back when she just arrived here. Back she was quite green, Decided to try her again. Didn't have to wait very long. She ditched the spectacles and now look nicer.

Some meat, but still quite desirous to look at. Her service was definitely much much better. Took quite a lot of initiative, quite chatty and the service is way better. Much less mechanical compared to the first time I tried her. I enjoyed my time with here.

Will be putting her in my rtf list..

2. Cai She (1431)
I also tried Cai She some months back. Her service level no change from previous. Her ting tong nature is a love hate relationship. I know why some bros like her. I felt she is good, but always felt something about her is not what I preferred, I can't put a word to it but this bonk seems to reiterate that feeling.

I don't think I'll rtf her unless I super got the feel.

3. Xia Tian (W04)

All fans of the trilingual Annie (English, French, Chinese) of 1667, please note that she told me that she is going back in April 2019. She is a passionate frencher, has the look of a young college girl and a gem of a person. Please help her to surpass her goals.

She speaks fluent English.....for those who often ask the question.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tried Yi Yi of 2036 yesterday given me a very wonderful service

Face: 8.5 
Body: 8
Boobs: 8
BBBJ: 8
AR: =7
FJ: 8.5/10 
Overall: 8.5/10 

A very good and nice girl that you guys will never regret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1