The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

I waited outside the toilet for her and when she exited the toilet, even with the dim lights, I could see the shape of her nipples through her dress as she had left her shawl back at the table.

Me: baby.... what happened to the tapes?!

Denise: intially it was fine but after drinking, the area around my nipples started to itch..... .... it's my first time using those tapes.... I think it's those tapes..... and I think my skin there is too sensitive..... so I took it off.....

Me: how is it now? still itchy?

Denise: it's better.....Is it very obvious? I didn't get to check myself in the mirror as the toilet was rather crowded.....

Me: yes.....

Denise: oh dear....but I can't continue on with the tapes.... should we leave?

I wanted to, after hearing the conversation between Jack and Leslie but I know that Kim would not have any of it.

Me: we can't....

Denise: I feel exposed.... how?

Me: where is your shawl?

Denise: it's back at the table.....

Me: ok.... Just make sure it never leave your shoulder...... anyway, did anything happened earlier when you were with them?

Denise: nope. Kim asked about some not important stuff and then went to talk to Vivian and left me alone.

We headed back to the table.

Once they saw Denise, all their eyes fell onto her breasts. Because the dress was smooth and it wrapped tightly around her breasts, her pokies were the only things that caused an uneven surface on the fabric and they pushed out proudly against it.

She looked for her shawl and it was on the table. I reached out for it and when I held it in my palms, I realized it was completely wet. I looked at the table and a pool of liquid was on it.

Jack: sorry Denise.... I accidentally overturned a cup and all the contents spilled onto your shawl.....

Without her shawl, there was no other ways to cover herself. Either we had to leave or continue to let them ogle at her body. Before I could speak, Kim raised his glass and everyone had to drink to it again.

It was 5 straight glasses and this time, Denise had no exception, even though she tried to resist.

Kim used the same tactic that Mr Hu had used.

Kim: this is to celebrate your husband promotion. Unless you are not happy that he was promoted, else drink with us on this happy occassion.

She finished her 5 glasses as well.

Kim: ok.... let's go for a dance..... Chris.... do you want to come?

I was again starting to feel the effect of the alcohol from these new 5 glasses and I shook my head.

Kim: then can I borrow your wife?

Denise looked at me, waiting for my answer. The dance floor was crowded and I could not see any harm for her to go with him. There was no way he would drag her off with him without someone stopping them.

I nodded my head.

Jack: sir.... can we join you?

Kim: come... come....haha.....

As I remained slumped in the chair, the 4 of them headed to the dance floor.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

About 30mins later, they returned and I could see that Denise had a very unhappy expression on her face. The 3 guys seemed to be limping a little.

She stood directly in front of me and I could tell that she was waiting for my reactions. I stood up quickly.

Denise: are you feeling better?

I nodded my head.

Denise: let's go or I will head home on my own.

I looked at Kim and he just shrugged and sniggered before nodding his head.

She stormed off without even taking her shawl or bidding them goodbye. Once I bade them farewell, I collected the shawl and quickly went after her.

Denise did not speak until we were outside the club. She said she had to use the ladies and once again I waited outside for her.

Once she was out, she stormed off again. She continued walking until she reached the middle of the bridge and then she stopped.

She put her hands on the railings and stared out at the river. I stood beside her and put my arms around her waist. Tears of anger and indignation started to flow down her cheeks.

Me: what happened on the dance floor? Why are you so angry?

Denise: those guys are like beasts. They violated me in public....

I was shocked. She had not said Kim but used the word "they". This meant that Jack and Leslie were also involved. I thought about what they had said earlier and realized that it could be a possibility. There was no reason that she would cook up a story now.

Denise: the dance floor was so crowded. Kim led the way and brought us to a corner below the speakers. He occupied the corner and Jack and Leslie stood in front of me. They formed a triangle on me and I was in the middle. Then we started dancing.

She took a deep breath.

Me: It's ok not to continue.

Denise: I want to get it off..... I am still so angry..... Anyway, I was dancing and was feeling a little intoxicated from the few glasses. I did not bother about them even though they held my waist and stroked their hands across my back occasionally..... until when one of my favorite songs was played.

She continued.

Denise: Everyone in the crowd were raising their hands. I did so as well. Suddenly, I felt 2 hands on my breasts and they were grabbing it....

Me: your breasts?! you mean on the outside?

Denise: NO! it's all because of this stupid dress. Kim put his hands through the side of the dress and grabbed my breasts. Instinctively I put my hands down but I just managed to clamp his hands in place. It was a stupid thing to do. Then he touched my nipples! And again it's because of this dress that I had to wear nipple tapes! and I have to take them off!

She was starting to blame everything, from the dress to the song to the tapes and alcohol. She was starting to get more angry by recalling the scenario.

Denise: I reached down pulled his hands out. When I turned to face him and the 2 guys behind me did the same. They saw what Kim did and did same! They each reached in and grabbed my breasts. I tried pulling their hands away but they pushed me forward into Kim.

Me: didn't you scream?

Denise: I did shouted at them but we were under the speakers and the music was too loud. I don't think anyone heard anything...... So they pushed me forward and my body fell forward into Kim. I could even feel the disgusting erection in his pants as it rubbed against my thighs.

Me: oh shit.

Denise: that's not all. The 2 guys leaned forward and I can also feel their erected their dicks through their pants on my butt as well. It's disgusting.....

She took another deep breath, trying to calm herself down but I could see that she was not having any immediate success.

Denise: The worse part is when Kim reached out his hand and went under my skirt. Immediately my hands went down to grab his wrist but he had still managed to get his hands onto my Gstring and I felt his hand there.

Even with her so angry, I could imagine the scenario where the 3 guys started to violate my wife. I knew it was a pervert thought but I could not help it and my loins started to stir.

Denise: Without my hands holding on the hands of the 2 guys, they started to play with my nipples, thinking that I had allowed them to. But I was trying to protect my bottom.

I did not dare to speak and just nodded.

Denise: but it was too many hands.... One of my hand went up to my breasts again as I tried to pull those hands off. With only one hand at the bottom, I could not stop Kim. He grabbed my wrist and pushed it to Jack. Jack held it with his free hand. At the same time, Leslie grabbed onto the other hand.

Her story seemed audacious. But looking at her reactions now, I was sure that it had happened the way she described. Although I was was also feeling angry at how those guys treated her but I was also very turned on by it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 23-09-2018 at 12:37 AM.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Denise: With my hands restrainted, they continued to play with my breasts and nipples. Kim hands were free now and I was still being pushed forward and was leaning on him...... I could even smell his stinky breathe......

She was still crying and I thought about the incident with Herman. Although she was still being touched then, but somehow, that seemed to be more of her choice to allow herself being touched. She was afraid to ruin Jieying marriage then. Whereas in this case, I knew that it was totally against her will.

Denise: I saw his hand went down again and I struggled but the 2 guys held my wrist tightly. Then I felt him pull aside my Gstring and he slid his finger along my.....my..... pussy...... IN PUBLIC AND WITHOUT MY CONSENT! HIS DISGUSTING FINGERS!

She had started to scream and the passerbys started to look at us. I hugged her close and allowed her to calm down.

She started crying again and I held her closely and waited until it stopped.

Denise: He opened up my privates.... and touched me there all over....I could hear him whispering into my ears that he said that I must be enjoying because I was very wet. I couldn't fight back and could only shake my head.....

She turned away from me and returned to face the river.

Denise: He laughed before he stuck a finger into me.... He....he started to finger me and I could feel my body responding..... it's disgusting..... but my body responded to it....

Me: You said it was crowded. Didn't anyone see?

Denise: it was in a corner and it was dark. Furthermore, the 2 assholes had positioned themselves so that their bodies were blocking any other views. I knew that if I continued to struggle, I would have no chance and he would finger me till I had an orgasm on the spot. I stopped struggling and let my body go weak and pretended to start to slump onto the floor. Immediately they released my wrists and held on to my waist to prevent me from falling onto the ground.....

She looked up into the night sky and her mind seemed to be a million miles away. Finally she turned back to me.

Denise: They were unexpecting my reactions and so I moved quickly. I pushed Kim away from me and used my heels to stomp on his feet. His fingers came out and I did the same to the other 2 guys. I stamped as hard as I could and luckily each time I found my mark. They were holding onto their legs and I pushed them away and quickly escaped.

She turned and looked at me. Her makeup was smuged all over her face from her crying and she looked pitiful.

Denise: baby..... sorry.... I am a slut..... do you still want me?

Me: of course I still want you and you are not a slut..... I still love you as much as before.... nothing less.....

I leaned over and hugged her once more.

Me: Do you want to make a police report?

Denise: I have no proof. Furthermore, it's 3 against 1 and it is unlikely to happen on a dance floor..... the police won't believe me.

Me: they have CCTVs...

Denise: I don't know but even if it did, that corner was too dark and it won't be able to pick up anything.

Me: so how?

She cleaned her face with the tissue I had provided her earlier.

Denise: there's nothing we can do..... but you still have to face them in the office.... sorry baby....

She touched my face and I touched hers back. After what happened I knew that Kim would not take it lying down. He had not get to fuck her and he would come to me to request for it.

There was also a score to settle with Leslie and Jack.

Old 23-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for the fantastic updates.

Camping for more.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Leslie and Jack are too brazen to do such a thing to their upcoming boss's wife!

can't wait to see how Chris teach them a lesson they deserve..

Badboy
Old 23-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

The story is ever so nice
Old 23-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
JackOfClubs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy .... camping for updates
Old 23-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Camping for more! Btw what did brad showed Denise to get her do his bidding? Did I miss that out?
Old 23-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Camping for more! Btw what did brad showed Denise to get her do his bidding? Did I miss that out?
A vid o of Chris meddling with the HR computer
Old 23-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Ha ha this twist had me thinking of another incomplete story : The Invitation.

Moral of the story don’t bring wife or girlfriend to office for clubbing, prepare to “share”.

TS great work keep your cadence really appreciate your passion! Cheers!
Old 23-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Ha ha this twist had me thinking of another incomplete story : The Invitation.

Moral of the story don’t bring wife or girlfriend to office for clubbing, prepare to “share”.

TS great work keep your cadence really appreciate your passion! Cheers!
Yess how unfortunate that the story is left hanging abruptly when it has soooo much potential for plot development. But worry not, bro pussluver has never pull any act of dissappearance.

In bro pussluver we trust!
Old 23-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya that is another great story. Don’t know if bro Hardaway will consider to continue or not. SBF full of talented writer. Bro puss is definitely one of them.. he keep the suspense going.. can’t wait for another update
Old 23-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dengue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please update soon, thanks!
Old 23-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

We want more! we want more! we want more!
Old 23-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

16th Dec (sat)

The next day, Denise was much better and seemed to have put the incident behind her as she looked forward to the trip.

Just as expected, I received a text from Kim.

Kim text: Chris, I had a very enjoyable time yesterday. Denise is very beautiful and I would like to speak to you about her when you are back from your vacation. Have a safe trip.

I did not reply him and showed Denise the message.

Denise: asshole.... there is no way I will meet him again.... no way.....

Me: let's not worry about him first.... tomorrow is the trip... and Angel had given you the ticket. Can I invite Neo and Kai along?

My plan was to invite them because they had helped me with the previous Brad incident and I wanted to use this trip to show my appreciation to them.

Denise: why them?

Me: they are my buddies and you know them as well. ok?

Denise: Actually I wanted to ask Candice along but well, since she is single now and this comes from your company, I'll go with your decision.

Me: thank you baby.... I'll go and meet them now.....

I went off.

Neo accepted the invitation as he said that he had not gone for any vacation for a long time. It was not because he did not have the money or time but the fact that he was alone and did not have anyone to go with.

Kai rejected the invitation as he had just found a job.

I returned home and inform Denise.

Denise: with just Neo joining us, wouldn't it be weird?

Me: yah.... I also think so.... do you think Candice would be ok to join?

Denise: I'll ask her.

Unsuprisingly, Candice agreed immediately.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1