The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2004, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MrWhite is Cool - loads of Potential
Zarina

Anyone went recently? I haven't been down there for some time
Old 13-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Zarina

Bro Mr. White :
I walked by Desker a few days ago,with no plan in action, just jalan jalan and see see. I passed by H98, Zarina's house, her chair was empty. I asked for her (not becuase I wanted to bonk her because I was only browsing to see if desker has changed), they said she was inside with a customer.
Ladies wise Desker has not changed much.
I uese to be a a regular of Zarina some time ago in 2002. Now I prefer Petain, because there's more variety and its cleaner than Desker.
I must admit Zarina's service is good. Many bros can confirm that. Her tits (40 DD) are the biggest I have tried in HC,GL, Petain or Desker nobody can beat them.
She even does FL. I read from some bros she does at hotels. In my case I had a session with her in a room she rented in a run down building near Mustafa. The place was not very clean and had no privacy because there were other people renting rooms at that same floor. When I took a shower in the only washroom there was, I had to walk almost naked (covering my private parts with my shirt) down an aisle back to her room. Paiseh !
Bro White, how are you experiences with Zarina ? Share your anecdotes.
Old 16-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
Bro Mr. White :
I walked by Desker a few days ago,with no plan in action, just jalan jalan and see see. I passed by H98, Zarina's house, her chair was empty. I asked for her (not becuase I wanted to bonk her because I was only browsing to see if desker has changed), they said she was inside with a customer.
Ladies wise Desker has not changed much.
I uese to be a a regular of Zarina some time ago in 2002. Now I prefer Petain, because there's more variety and its cleaner than Desker.
I must admit Zarina's service is good. Many bros can confirm that. Her tits (40 DD) are the biggest I have tried in HC,GL, Petain or Desker nobody can beat them.
She even does FL. I read from some bros she does at hotels. In my case I had a session with her in a room she rented in a run down building near Mustafa. The place was not very clean and had no privacy because there were other people renting rooms at that same floor. When I took a shower in the only washroom there was, I had to walk almost naked (covering my private parts with my shirt) down an aisle back to her room. Paiseh !
Bro White, how are you experiences with Zarina ? Share your anecdotes.
Experience pretty damn good. Was regular from 2000-2003.. stopped going for some reasons, not her fault. I know she does FL, but not sure if her number same or not. I PM you , see if correct. she lets cum on her tits...n sometimes....just sometimes only will taste my cum
Old 16-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

she's good man!! i must say. I just try her for the 1st time last sunday. have not gone to desker for ages, the last time was about 3-4 yrs. happen to be in that area and remember all the posts that i saw on her. i was there about 5pm, went looking for h98. finally found the place but the seat as told that is facing directly the door was empty. well... i was thinking, ang pai wat, if keep sitting there should means something is not rite. so went for a drink at the kopishop, and when back about 5.30pm.

OMG!! saw 2 huge melon facing the entrance!!! like 2 huge magnet, i kana suck in. when in the room and she told me that she just came, she usually work from 5-12. so i guess im the 1st cust of the day, em.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing. 1st its fresh but maybe engine not warm up yet. anyway, she took of her cloths and MAN what a MELON. she start to wash my didi on the basin and then follow by herself. lay me on the bed and start to bbbj me. .... it's kinda rough with rubbing with the teeth but i like it. want to auto roam to the vdark valley but she refuse to open her leg. she pull my hand to those melon instead. soft and feels good. after about 10min, i told her better stop cause cannot tahan already. she process to cap me and ride me on top. lucky im not really small ib size so still cannot tahan the weight. but it is worth the view of the 2 huge melon jumping and rocking. next process to missionary when i start to pump her slowly and playing with her melon. she seems to enjoy, or maybe not. start to pick up the pace and finally cum. she help me to remove cap and clean my didi with toliet roll then she clean herself. tok a bit and out i go a happy man.

Face : 5/10 (good for bro that like mature ladys)
Figure : 8/10(em... all 8 are for the melons)
Boobs: D cup (wow!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (like tattooing, pain but shiok hahaha)
french : no ( not at deske lah)
FJ : 6/10 (not really tight)
Attitute : 8/10 ( very friendly and no rushing)
Damage : $30 ( well worth the $)
RTF : sure!! (at lest once a month, i guess)

hope more bros give FR on Zarina!!

cheers
fleaz
Old 17-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz
she's good man!! i must say. I just try her for the 1st time last sunday. have not gone to desker for ages, the last time was about 3-4 yrs. happen to be in that area and remember all the posts that i saw on her. i was there about 5pm, went looking for h98. finally found the place but the seat as told that is facing directly the door was empty. well... i was thinking, ang pai wat, if keep sitting there should means something is not rite. so went for a drink at the kopishop, and when back about 5.30pm.

OMG!! saw 2 huge melon facing the entrance!!! like 2 huge magnet, i kana suck in. when in the room and she told me that she just came, she usually work from 5-12. so i guess im the 1st cust of the day, em.... not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing. 1st its fresh but maybe engine not warm up yet. fleaz
bro, you sure she start work that late?!? i thought she start everyday around 2... furthermore, desker got open until 12 meh?!? i thought 10 plus ghost town already...
Old 17-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking80
bro, you sure she start work that late?!? i thought she start everyday around 2... furthermore, desker got open until 12 meh?!? i thought 10 plus ghost town already...
well..... thats what she told me. like i say, thats my 1st time with her. i remember it was about 5.30pm and i ask her if she has taken dinner. she say not that early for her. anyway, i guess she can start work anytime. no restriction for her.

cheers
fleaz
Old 18-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros !
Yes, Zarina is the best in Desker, at least for me. I prefer Petain because there's more variety, it is cleaner and the ladies are prettier. That's why I hardly patronize Desker nowadays. I have not patronized Desker in months.
With regards to Zarina, I think she shows up to work on regular days around 1:30 -2 pm. On Sundays, I would not know. But I know she stays up late on Sundays, because once I was around Desker at around 10:30 pm on a Sunday night and I saw here there.
Of Zarina, all I can say is that she provides great service and her command of English is very good. I think she is English educated, because here English grammar is better than any of the pros in Desker and the only pros whom I have met who can speak better English than Zarina is Jenny Kaur, who already retired from Petain.
With regrds to Zarina's service, she offers BBJ, tit fuck, one time I even came on her tits. She told me initially she only give ME BBJ, therfore I'm special. Later she admitted she gave ONLY REGULARS. Now I read she even gives first time customers BBJ. Last time I even got french kissing and 69 from Zarina, but after reading reports where she do BBJ and CIM with first time customers I began to worry.
Even my didi felt sensitive itchy after I had BBJ from her. Last time I tried her, because I was her regular she wanted me to eat her pussy and give me a BBJ, I was hesitant but polite, so I told her just to give me a covered BJ.
Old 18-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i tried her quite sometime ago .
was attracted by her melons , n she had tis flirty look which turned me on .
so i went to ask her price , initially was $25 (good steal ) , then she asked if i mind adding another $5 for BJ . So i Ok lah , $30 for her type where to find .

At first tot her bj will be those no standard one , n i nvr knew she gave bbbj , but i asked for BJ wif cap on lah . Anway , after tat , seeing her riding on top of me wif the melons bouncing wildly was one of the reasons which triggered my fastest eruption .

anyway , she is so far my best in desker . Nothing comes close .

Btw , there was tis chinese woman who used to be at the same house wif her , havnt seen her for quite some time liao , anyone know where she go ?
Old 18-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedpass
Btw , there was tis chinese woman who used to be at the same house wif her , havnt seen her for quite some time liao , anyone know where she go ?
is she plump and her boobs quite big also right?!? seen her before but never try... anyways, thinking about Zarina makes my didi stand... caught in two minds whether to go down now or not... wanna do her again but distance is a bit far...
Old 18-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking80
is she plump and her boobs quite big also right?!? seen her before but never try... anyways, thinking about Zarina makes my didi stand... caught in two minds whether to go down now or not... wanna do her again but distance is a bit far...
ya , i think should be her . she's the one sitting adjacent to zarina , think she the onli chinese in tat hse . but for $30 , i rather get zarina . Cos got bj .
Old 18-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedpass
ya , i think should be her . she's the one sitting adjacent to zarina , think she the onli chinese in tat hse . but for $30 , i rather get zarina . Cos got bj .
yup... zarina is the only draw for me at desker... if she is not there, i wouldn't visit desker at all...
Old 18-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Samster

Weird man. I never ever got BBBJ from her and I was regular for a couple of years thru NS. Got pay day , I go down....
Old 19-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Weird man. I never ever got BBBJ from her and I was regular for a couple of years thru NS. Got pay day , I go down....
but isn't bbbj is a SOP for her? anyway, saw another lady a few house down from h98 that day. not a big melon but.... still quite pleasing to the eyes. plan to give her a try soon. will give a detailed FR after.

cheers!
fleaz
Old 23-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she is malay or india?
Old 23-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

She's a mixed Malay/Indian, but her religion is Islam, not Hindu.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1