The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
ad3088 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Cheapskate customers @ crown music box

I just left crown few minutes ago and I saw some mummy had issues with some customers. I manage to find out what happened... Can't blame me..peranakan always kaypo abit hahaha..anyway there was this room which had really cheapskate customers..one of their friends left without paying for the girl(as usual)...and mummy requested that someone pay for the girl first..but no one wanted to pay for their own friend..wahlau this kind of friend also got...
Anyway I'm a regular at crown but I can't help noticing..so many cheapskate customers... They order one tower and share among 5 guys for the whole happy hour or at night.. Not shy ah these people.. Go there... All share money for 1 tower for whole night.. Its amazing!!! No standard lah like that..then mummy tips also got problem to pay...if like this..buy beer stay at home and fondle wife breast better..free!!!..and I notice now also the girls at crown damn fierce..to an extend where literally pulling out customers dick and give blowjob..no need pay..but she never let the guy cum lah..if cum then kena pay..and she butterfly next room and do same thing..even French kissing almost every customer...have these guys wonder..where her mouth was at before she gave that blowjob and French kissing them..dirty lah woi...asking for trouble... Disease not scared ah..she never wash mouth lah..possibly wipe only and jump to next room...so many girls in crown got HIV and std already... Still not scared...just today I joked with the papasan and ask him bring girl he guarantee 100 no std or HIV..he laughed and went out... U know what he did? He literally came back with only 1 girl..and he said.. This one can guarantee.. The rest he say he dont dare guarantee!!! Wtf!!! The joke turnout to be something else... He said that one girl cannot play..cannot touch at all..hahaha..we almost died in shock..that shows how dirty that place is now...if u don't believe me u try..ask the papasan..at least u know he is honest... The mamasan will for sure say all girls ok...hahaha we ended up taking that only girl..no touch no play but she very pleasant but to me she is really beautiful and elegant!!!.. This is a lesson we learn today..and for that we taking precautions now...we not going to crown anymore..scared lah woi..we moving to empire at the verge... We rather sit with a really pretty girl who are 100% clean.. No need touch rather than die young... Empire girls all r either permanent resident.. Long term pass holder.. Or on some kind of work permit... They go for HIV check up regularly that's what I know..I asked one if she has gone for check up.. She took up a very recent medical report slip which indicates she is negative..all I can say is..better safe than sorry....
Old 16-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: Cheapskate customers @ crown music box

If you're scared of this and that, might as well stay at home pcc.
Old 16-01-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
ktvcheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterktvcheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3088 View Post
I just left crown few minutes ago and I saw some mummy had issues with some customers. I manage to find out what happened... Can't blame me..peranakan always kaypo abit hahaha..anyway there was this room which had really cheapskate customers..one of their friends left without paying for the girl(as usual)...and mummy requested that someone pay for the girl first..but no one wanted to pay for their own friend..wahlau this kind of friend also got...
Anyway I'm a regular at crown but I can't help noticing..so many cheapskate customers... They order one tower and share among 5 guys for the whole happy hour or at night.. Not shy ah these people.. Go there... All share money for 1 tower for whole night.. Its amazing!!! No standard lah like that..then mummy tips also got problem to pay...if like this..buy beer stay at home and fondle wife breast better..free!!!..and I notice now also the girls at crown damn fierce..to an extend where literally pulling out customers dick and give blowjob..no need pay..but she never let the guy cum lah..if cum then kena pay..and she butterfly next room and do same thing..even French kissing almost every customer...have these guys wonder..where her mouth was at before she gave that blowjob and French kissing them..dirty lah woi...asking for trouble... Disease not scared ah..she never wash mouth lah..possibly wipe only and jump to next room...so many girls in crown got HIV and std already... Still not scared...just today I joked with the papasan and ask him bring girl he guarantee 100 no std or HIV..he laughed and went out... U know what he did? He literally came back with only 1 girl..and he said.. This one can guarantee.. The rest he say he dont dare guarantee!!! Wtf!!! The joke turnout to be something else... He said that one girl cannot play..cannot touch at all..hahaha..we almost died in shock..that shows how dirty that place is now...if u don't believe me u try..ask the papasan..at least u know he is honest... The mamasan will for sure say all girls ok...hahaha we ended up taking that only girl..no touch no play but she very pleasant but to me she is really beautiful and elegant!!!.. This is a lesson we learn today..and for that we taking precautions now...we not going to crown anymore..scared lah woi..we moving to empire at the verge... We rather sit with a really pretty girl who are 100% clean.. No need touch rather than die young... Empire girls all r either permanent resident.. Long term pass holder.. Or on some kind of work permit... They go for HIV check up regularly that's what I know..I asked one if she has gone for check up.. She took up a very recent medical report slip which indicates she is negative..all I can say is..better safe than sorry....

bro, join me at club sands. Confirm gals clean n better. I regular at there.
ya bro u are right, health is more important than song one time then kanna std.
Old 16-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

Chris 91 if u not scared.. Get sick by all means.. Hope u have insurance plan that covers AIDS and all those...good luck...
Old 16-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

Ktvcheongster...heard about it..Pm me bro...let's plan a session.. Would love to go there...
Old 16-01-2016, 06:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Cheapskate customers @ crown music box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3088 View Post
Chris 91 if u not scared.. Get sick by all means.. Hope u have insurance plan that covers AIDS and all those...good luck...
Haha.. What makes u think empire is clean just because they are long term pass holder or PR?

KTV girls bring their health check up slip to work???

Write one whole long paragraph n openly say crown girls dirty... N say nearby ktv good...

N somemore say u very regular at crown n changing to empire... Haha

And btw, Sg insurance don't cover aids.. Not sure about other countries though...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

ShittyAss why dont you go to empire and give it a try.. The girls there not allowed to touch u and u not allowed to touch them...that makes me us feel safer..for your info pass holder be required to go for HIV test. And girls on social visit pass work illegally. Have u been to empire and see how clean the place is. I have been a regular at crown and decided to move on..as they r getting worst..I was at crown again last night because a friend insisted we go there. And he also say that's his last trip there after yesterday. I'm just sharing my opinion. Rather pay more for cleaner and better service.and furthermore the crowd that goes to crown r getting really low end.keep seeing problem with mummy. Never pay mummy etc..or dont want to pay girls because the girls dont "service" them..forcing girls for service..I've seen.dont think I want to be associated with people that go crown anymore...eh everyone have their own rights to voice out and share opinions.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Stop toking cock
Old 16-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

they may not be well educated like u ,with big pay cheque.
now economy bad, more quarrel, robbing,
fights over small issue.
we ars lucky to hv peace in a small island.
our forefather come here from china penniless.
we consider very lucky here.
Old 16-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

John...
Its not about big paycheck but why go ktv if no money and cheat people...sad to see that some singaporean are resorting to this kind of things...everyone earning a living..trying to survive but they no need do these kind of things...maybe the people that went to crown are those bad apples working in sim lim square...
Old 18-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

sim lim business very bad now
Old 18-01-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Power69... Maybe that's why they to go KTV and never pay girls hahah...but seriously many cases I heard even run never pay drinks bill...how can they live their life like this...sad...
Old 22-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cheapskate customers @ crown music box

Go ktv is really to enjoy lor... If just touch touch only or just sit beside like ornaments, then no need go high end ones... There are a few lower end ones... Any type of fun chionging with group of buddies sure comes with risk... Of course, main thing is to drinks with drink kakis... So it's really up to individual... Don't want risk, don't chiong ktv... Chillaxing with kakis also ok ah...
Old 22-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Ramster....In my opinion better to go cleaner higher end ones...the girls look so much better..dressed better...its just my opinion lah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1