The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

During my younger days, I have bedded many girls. I met thru dating websites, IRC and even in the club itself. Many were ONS, some fbs, fwbs. But some I really wrecked their lives by playing with their hearts, only because I wanted to get laid with them, and used them as and when I like.

I would tell them how much i need them, promise to get married, cant live without them, yada yada. I was unsure why i used those words or gave promises to them but i can only assume i was thinking with my dickhead and all i wanted was getting laid. With a fck care attitude and dunt believe in karma, i gave hopes to few girls without considering the repercussions.

Some were heartbroken because they have feelinga for me and i took advantage of that. One got depressed, one gave up just anyhow marry. One turned wild and went alcoholic.
The best part, one of the girls was my cousin's sis in law (he married the girl's elder sister). So everytime got big family gathering we will always stumbled upon each other and she either she tried to avoid me or gave the super black face..

My friends always scolded me for being a bastard always breaking girls heart. Do I feel guilty? Maybe. I just hope karma doesnt bite a big chunk of my ass
Old 12-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
My friends always scolded me for being a bastard always breaking girls heart. Do I feel guilty? Maybe. I just hope karma doesnt bite a big chunk of my ass
Sometimes the things we do we can be responsible for it But life is such that our bad karma is paid by our loved ones or even our kids. That's the worse part.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Sometimes the things we do we can be responsible for it But life is such that our bad karma is paid by our loved ones or even our kids. That's the worse part.
Highly agreed. He may have some merit to substain. Once luck is down. See whether karma comes. He no need to agree with me but in future to come.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
adriantanmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please be nice and respect girls. Karma is real. Even not in this life, it could be in after life. As they always say, it's not that retribution has not come, but that the time is not yet ripe.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in the end they still enjoyed every bit of it, accepting every bit of it with excitement
Old 15-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Added indo girl on wechat. Air stewardess from SQ, PR Singapore and 24 years old. Met for dinner and club. She drank quite a bit and we ended up at my place.
She told me she is into open relationship, just broke up with bf. Since she is high and a little drunk, she climbed on to me and we kissed. Or better way to put it, deep la ji.
She asked if I have rubber but I pretended that I've used up, showing her that I am a safe guy. She nodded and continue to insert and sat on me. Ha ha ha,
She rode well. She is petite, 160, 43kg, b cup and fair skin. I ended up shooting into her twice that night. She woke up next morning all surprised but heng she is on pill.
We are still FB till now, but agreed that once she has a bf, we will stop.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Raw and shoot inside of Friend Wife.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Added indo girl on wechat. Air stewardess from SQ, PR Singapore and 24 years old. Met for dinner and club. She drank quite a bit and we ended up at my place.
She told me she is into open relationship, just broke up with bf. Since she is high and a little drunk, she climbed on to me and we kissed. Or better way to put it, deep la ji.
She asked if I have rubber but I pretended that I've used up, showing her that I am a safe guy. She nodded and continue to insert and sat on me. Ha ha ha,
She rode well. She is petite, 160, 43kg, b cup and fair skin. I ended up shooting into her twice that night. She woke up next morning all surprised but heng she is on pill.
Nice catch bro. Banging an SQ girl still on my to-do list
Old 16-10-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
There are quite a few on tinder. Pick n choose
Most are wild and daring
Old 16-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not very much...cause i think i controlled myself?

On a biz trip to Melbourne once and know a Taiwanese girl on Skout.
Part time student, part time masseur(the clean one), SYT.

Not sure what happened, but she needed a place to stay for the night and offered my hotel.

Picked her up from lobby, chit chatted in room, then she said she want to head to bed.
I joined her shortly.

Slowly, Start rubbing, kissing which she rejected. She finally relented, then one thing lead to another. But she refused to take off her bra and top(yes she slept with bra on!). After an hour or so, she finally gave up, but can tell she was super shy. Licked her nipples for half an hour, and when ventured south, she stopped me. Continued trying for awhile to get her denim shorts off, but she still wouldn’t cave in. And i stopped trying when she said - “i am still a virgin” in chinese.

Well, i dont wish to be accused of rape and just hug her till the next morning.

She later texted me that i am the only man who has seen her top naked then.
We lost contact after that.
Old 16-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
harwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
On my list too hehe
Old 16-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Enjoy while it last, time to try out all the kinky stuff and even threesome! Indo girl really can be open minded if meet the right one.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Enjoy while it last, time to try out all the kinky stuff and even threesome! Indo girl really can be open minded if meet the right one.
Have a new indo girl now, 24 turning 25. She's getting work permit to work in Singapore soon. I will get to see her more often and treat her like a regular FB and creampie everytime
Old 31-05-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Who knows this indo girl
Old 31-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

blatantly fucking 2 fwbs in the same room in one night.

brought them overseas (1 on separate flight).
booked a hotel (the other 1 stays in that country)
creampied one of them and asked her to go shop in the mall and purposely told her to come back 2 hours later.
Meanwhile, i asked the other to come over to my room immediately.

I timed it such that i would be fucking the 2nd fwb when the 1st would come back.

when the 1st got back and saw me fucking 2nd fwb, she was stunned. so was the 2nd fwb. they started asking who is that girl...

after that night, my 1st fwb blocked me but my 2nd fwb still flies to sg to find me...

pretty fucked up and a great pity to lose one of my fwb

BUt when there's too many fwbs on hand to the point of getting too busy,,, i decided to carry out this plot for an intense personal excitement.

Last edited by coypredator; 31-05-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1