The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dilema : Fat butchy friend suggests a fuck

Recently i got an offer from a manly butch. But she too manly le. Short hair and quite mascular. Really is gan bui lou. Be brother with her can. Sex i really cant do it.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Recently i got an offer from a manly butch. But she too manly le. Short hair and quite mascular. Really is gan bui lou. Be brother with her can. Sex i really cant do it.
Yes fully agree with you.
The attraction is not there. Little brother retreat to hide, hehehe.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stacked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
I have to disagree w this.

Im big sized.
So far all my partbers got no problem "getting past" so much meat.
If u cannot penetrate maybe its because ur dick is too small.
But you have to at least agree on the twice as much thrusting power no.

In any case, ride and grind all the way to freedom.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacked View Post
But you have to at least agree on the twice as much thrusting power no.

In any case, ride and grind all the way to freedom.
Nope. I dont agree.
Neither have any of my partners complaining its hard to fuck me. Or they need more strength etc. Face it. If a girl is turned on by u, gets wet, willing to open their legs for you and maybe help to guide your dick into the right place, nothing is difficult.

Or u telling me fat girls cant finger themselves?

I do agree it will be difficult if you have a small and soft dick.that case if she rides u or grind u, den u can cum lah cuz chances r maybe u didnt even penetrates her and juz cum from the rubbing.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope. I dont agree.
Neither have any of my partners complaining its hard to fuck me. Or they need more strength etc. Face it. If a girl is turned on by u, gets wet, willing to open their legs for you and maybe help to guide your dick into the right place, nothing is difficult.

I do agree it will be difficult if you have a small and soft dick.that case if she rides u or grind u, den u can cum lah cuz chances r maybe u didnt even penetrates her and juz cum from the rubbing.
Its not the problem about the gal being fat or not. I also have sex with meaty gal before. Not really a issue to me. Its more about is the guy arouse enuff to get hard or not. Once hard i think no problem unless the guy is really short or lack of the skills. Missionary should be ok de leh.

However there are really extereme case where there is really too much meat. Seen a pic before and i dare not challenge myself. Lol...
Old 12-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Its not the problem about the gal being fat or not. I also have sex with meaty gal before. Not really a issue to me. Its more about is the guy arouse enuff to get hard or not. Once hard i think no problem unless the guy is really short or lack of the skills. Missionary should be ok de leh.

However there are really extereme case where there is really too much meat. Seen a pic before and i dare not challenge myself. Lol...
If tess holliday can fuck. I dont see anyone that cant lah. (Can google on her). But well i wouldnt say im to that extreme.

Basically what i am saying is.
Dear bro above either

1. Got a small and soft dick that cant penetrates
2. The bbw he fucked w "out of despo cuz virgin" doesnt know how to please/turns him on but apparently if tts e case i think he wont even try to fuck her right?

3. He lacks respect.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If tess holliday can fuck. I dont see anyone that cant lah. (Can google on her). But well i wouldnt say im to that extreme.
i love tess holliday! she is super damn pui but so so so sexy and gorgeous!!
Old 12-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Plumberrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dilema : Fat butchy friend suggests a fuck

If u can swollow it, i say give it a go. Street hawker food may not look as nice as restaurant food. But sometimes they taste a hell lot better than those overated michelin star rubbish.. mayb after tat u might even reminisce the taste...

I had a similar experience... n omg....
Old 12-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stacked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Got a small and soft dick that cant penetrates
2. The bbw he fucked w "out of despo cuz virgin" doesnt know how to please/turns him on but apparently if tts e case i think he wont even try to fuck her right?
3. He lacks respect.
Maybe Im not as big as I like to think ok lor lose liao i never said missionary was impossible. just that theres a better way to release.

Not sure what you mean about respect or what that has got to do with me thinking with my dick at the time and doing reprehensible shit as we all have at one point. like youre saying im a cunt for fucking her out of desperation? i got no arguments with you there.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How can that be a delima when u can choose not to fuck? Unless u are being threatened or blackmailed to forced to fcxk the fatty.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it la. Maybe bro here dun have such luck.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Well. Not every type of food suit everyone de mah. To fuck or not to fuck depend on if ur dick is able to get hard.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go for it if dick can get hard
Old 16-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. I dont agree.

This I agree!!! Nver should it be hard to fuck a girl that is willing and very turned own.

Regardless of size/age.
Old 16-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
erh got LOL... she says she'll "return the favour". whatever that means.
So did she 'return the favor'?? ... as an excuse for u to fuck her again. Now that she has experienced what it feels like to be fucked, 'she' should be hungry for more.

If you had 'her' again, do tell us all about it. It is rather kinky and out of the ordinary to have a butch.

Never tried it myself. Never had the opportunity! Would love to hear your first hand experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1