The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
He’s right. I saw this new gal no. 200 too in VIP group 2.

King & queen uploaded the working gals’ pics daily.
You saw the actual person or just the photos blastout?
Because the girl 200 in this photo was 2 years ago one..... whether they reuse her photo by mistake or there is another new girl take 200 number..... we will clarify.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You saw the actual person or just the photos blastout?
Because the girl 200 in this photo was 2 years ago one..... whether they reuse her photo by mistake or there is another new girl take 200 number..... we will clarify.
Photos blastout. If the gal parade is not good, I would use the wechat photos to check availability of gals & book them in spa area.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
Photos blastout. If the gal parade is not good, I would use the wechat photos to check availability of gals & book them in spa area.
Bro. Sent you a pm
Old 07-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Went vip yesterday but was told not open.

Is it because I not regular enough? Or because now need On my way! Secret code word haha.

I’m Chinese btw
Old 07-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Bmw7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bro can pm me the nearby shop? Went to VIP a mins ago but was completely dark and closed. The 4th floor completely no light at all. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 16
draven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw7 View Post
Any bro can pm me the nearby shop? Went to VIP a mins ago but was completely dark and closed. The 4th floor completely no light at all. Thanks.
Likewise.. Any kind souls can pm the new address?
Old 07-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Went vip yesterday but was told not open.

Is it because I not regular enough? Or because now need On my way! Secret code word haha.

I’m Chinese btw
Yesterday major power failure in Pelangi, Tebrau areas....... power only restored @ 7pm.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw7 View Post
Received typhoon warning.... so taking safety precautions.
Will sound the all clear if no action by 7pm tonight..... can come again after 7pm.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Very bad day today. Wasted an entire day in JB. Went in early afternoon but VIP was closed..... so thought Plan B go to the small shop. Called Jln Sutera shop okt.... no reply. Nevermind just walk across the street to look for him... shop was also closed.
Change to Plan C and walk to Jln Keris intending to go RnB... then it started to rain heavily. KNN kenna caught in the rain and soaked wet wet by the time I reach RnB. Door was locked and no lights. Saw the cashier n captain eating wanton noodles next door kopi shop and joined them for hot drink. Was informed they were told not to open today by management but dun wanna tell me reason why. I ask is it because going to have raid later .... both never reply but from their facial expression and uneasy body language already tell me my guess was right. Since it was raining I could not continue to proceed to the other nearby small shops. Sat for 3 hrs in the kopitiam until rain stop. Decide to abort mission for the day and came back to SG. Now got fever and running nose liao..... must be result of getting caught in the rain earlier.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Messymonkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tk care bro. I tink effect of yst power faulty isit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Very bad day today. Wasted an entire day in JB. Went in early afternoon but VIP was closed..... so thought Plan B go to the small shop. Called Jln Sutera shop okt.... no reply. Nevermind just walk across the street to look for him... shop was also closed.
Change to Plan C and walk to Jln Keris intending to go RnB... then it started to rain heavily. KNN kenna caught in the rain and soaked wet wet by the time I reach RnB. Door was locked and no lights. Saw the cashier n captain eating wanton noodles next door kopi shop and joined them for hot drink. Was informed they were told not to open today by management but dun wanna tell me reason why. I ask is it because going to have raid later .... both never reply but from their facial expression and uneasy body language already tell me my guess was right. Since it was raining I could not continue to proceed to the other nearby small shops. Sat for 3 hrs in the kopitiam until rain stop. Decide to abort mission for the day and came back to SG. Now got fever and running nose liao..... must be result of getting caught in the rain earlier.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Show me where did I say I work for VIP? In fact I had even posted I am NOT part of the VIP network.... I just happen to have good relations with the boss through other business dealings that not involving with spa or girls. But the boss likes to talk about his staff and girls' businesses and the problems encountered daily.... so I get my inside info from him.
I heard your friend the VIP Boss has run road.... why?
Also VIP and some small shops were all closed past couple of days. Staff that came to work were told not to open for business..... why?
Staff dunno what is going on..... why?
Pls pass message to him running road will not solve the problems...... tell him to surrender and clarify the situation if he is really innocent.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
There was supposed to be raids yesterday..... but was cancelled due to the really bad weather.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yesterday major power failure in Pelangi, Tebrau areas....... power only restored @ 7pm.
Plaza sentosa still have power.

Captain say many ppl “walking around”. Close until further notice.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

hello bros, so vip is down temporary? wanted to make a trip in today but saw they the previous posts...
Old 09-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
I heard your friend the VIP Boss has run road.... why?
Also VIP and some small shops were all closed past couple of days. Staff that came to work were told not to open for business..... why?
Staff dunno what is going on..... why?
Pls pass message to him running road will not solve the problems...... tell him to surrender and clarify the situation if he is really innocent.
Dun believe the rumours lah. Why should he go into hiding?
He is currently on a cruise holiday. What situation you referring to?
He was already cleared by the Immigrasi who concur it was the agents who broke the laws and he was a victim too as they lied and provided the false documents to him.
On the other case he was released unconditionally after investigations by the NCID. He was not aware and would never have allowed his businesses to sell drugs. Again it was the agents and a few of the staff that pushed the drugs without his knowledge. He has cooperated fully with the investigations. He is not on the run but just went away for a short holiday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread