The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2018, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Not good in writing. Picked up at TWG Orchard.

[/QUOTE]

Nice tea lady

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 14-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
The trick is not to be choosy. If you can overcome that, then you will have luck.
Many of you will probably be turn-off if you see the women i fucked that i shared here. i mean if you see them real life, you might judge me and prefer not to have such luck
so true indeed...
Old 14-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

would u go ahead to fuck her if she a married women? it a big hurdle for me to cross.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipLash17 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipLash17 View Post
Can you do it in Cold Storage or Sheng Song as well?
I only shop at ntuc. Can use points to buy.

wow.. what a pick up. great job bro.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

[/QUOTE]
Wow. High class MILF!
I quite poor, this type I cannot tahan the expenses.
I prefer heartland type. 门当户对。Plus I not yan dao, better not be choosy.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Not all can hit. Some can’t hit cos maybe simply they dun like us. My hit rate also not high. 1 in 5-10 consider good alr

Where got sure hit once. Dun try too hard. If she dun wan. Move on
Bro, 1 in 5-10 can get Marksmen medal liao!
And yes, dun try too hard and should just move on. No need complete break, though. I usually let these ladies have a "open-date ticket".
Old 16-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Bro, 1 in 5-10 can get Marksmen medal liao!
And yes, dun try too hard and should just move on. No need complete break, though. I usually let these ladies have a "open-date ticket".
I mean those that really put effort. Not adding those I just tried briefly. Normally if they r not responsive, I gave up after a while. Those that are responsive almost sure hit. But need time go out with them etc

Last edited by waaaaaa; 16-10-2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

no more update?
Old 24-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Found this MILF from Skout instead.

recently not much mood or patience, so when i chat with the MILFs target, i striaght forward tell them i am looking for a FB

of course you will get them telling how they are looking for love, please respect them, etc. one of them was quite candid and wish me luck, a few days later she message me to ask if i found any FB since. tell her no and anyway i was joking about it

we chatted for a while and u suggest we meet for drinks. promise her i will not see her as a potential FB. she agreed and we met at 112 Katong, as she have to attend yoga class nearby.

first look (even she send me her pic in Skout), she is mid 40s, short (1.55), wears a thick frame glasses, but her body is solid, lean and fit.

she was in her yoga attire, and it makes her look younger and sexy. she was carrying a yoga mat and a bag. we had an awkward intro and i got her a juice and we chat. i sense we dont really had a comon topic, all she talk about is wellness, health, yoga, etc. i know this one is probably a dropped case

after about 40 mins, i suggest we leave the mall and priceed to my car. in the car, she asked if i met anyone yet. and if i ever did anything naughty in my car. i told her i never did anything in my car before (i lied, if you readers can remember my encounter with the summon auntie standing infromt of my car) and was hoping i can because i like the thrill and excitement of getting caught.

she then told me she once did it with her ex, and it was very exciting. so i asked her where they went to, she casually replied that it was near the mall around east coast parkway service road.

i suggest we drive there to have a look, so she can show me the exact location. she agreed and tease me if i am planning to bring my target there. i told her if i am able to find one.

when we reached the location, it was funny because she was dam serious in finding the exact location, so i drove uo and down the service road. even thoygh i know where she is trying to locate

after 15 mins, i parked behind a taxi along a stretch that is not brightly lighted and we chat. i ask her if i can toch and feel her yoga pants because i am always curious if its thick or not (just some excuses)

she was quite alert and ask if i am trying to be funny with her. i told her if she allow, i will be.. next thing that happens gave me a shock, she told me point-blank, the most she can do is blow me.

i was honestly quite lost for words. what a sudden change. i told her if she feels comfortable doing it. so she ask me to unzipped and pull down my pants.
i wanted to adjust the seat backwards. but she stopped me, and ask me to pull down my briefs and start the car.

i thought she wanted some aircon and music but she asked me to drive along the service road. here i was half naked and driving. than i understood what she wantrs.

she move her head forward and start kissing my dick and sucking it while i drive. i can only say it was indeed an eye-opening experience. for some strange reason, i couldnt get hard despite the excitment and seeing her doing all she can to blow my soft dick

i told her i can only get hard if i see her panties and if she can pull down her yoga pants. she did so and reveal a tiny little g string, i contunue driving and tried to move my hand to feel her pussy but she dont allow

so this continue for another 10-15 mins, until she go tired and stop licking my soft dick. i suggest we drive to a carpark and parked so she can blow me properly. she refused.

so i send her back and told her we will arrngae another day. while driving home she message me to tell me she was longing to suck my dick but she feel she coulndt excite me . she ended with a bye and blocked me
Old 24-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

recently not much mood or patience, so when i chat with the MILFs target, i striaght forward tell them i am looking for a FB

of course you will get them telling how they are looking for love, please respect them, etc. one of them was quite candid and wish me luck, a few days later she message me to ask if i found any FB since. tell her no and anyway i was joking about it

we chatted for a while and u suggest we meet for drinks. promise her i will not see her as a potential FB. she agreed and we met at 112 Katong, as she have to attend yoga class nearby.

first look (even she send me her pic in Skout), she is mid 40s, short (1.55), wears a thick frame glasses, but her body is solid, lean and fit.

she was in her yoga attire, and it makes her look younger and sexy. she was carrying a yoga mat and a bag. we had an awkward intro and i got her a juice and we chat. i sense we dont really had a comon topic, all she talk about is wellness, health, yoga, etc. i know this one is probably a dropped case

after about 40 mins, i suggest we leave the mall and priceed to my car. in the car, she asked if i met anyone yet. and if i ever did anything naughty in my car. i told her i never did anything in my car before (i lied, if you readers can remember my encounter with the summon auntie standing infromt of my car) and was hoping i can because i like the thrill and excitement of getting caught.

she then told me she once did it with her ex, and it was very exciting. so i asked her where they went to, she casually replied that it was near the mall around east coast parkway service road.

i suggest we drive there to have a look, so she can show me the exact location. she agreed and tease me if i am planning to bring my target there. i told her if i am able to find one.

when we reached the location, it was funny because she was dam serious in finding the exact location, so i drove uo and down the service road. even thoygh i know where she is trying to locate

after 15 mins, i parked behind a taxi along a stretch that is not brightly lighted and we chat. i ask her if i can toch and feel her yoga pants because i am always curious if its thick or not (just some excuses)

she was quite alert and ask if i am trying to be funny with her. i told her if she allow, i will be.. next thing that happens gave me a shock, she told me point-blank, the most she can do is blow me.

i was honestly quite lost for words. what a sudden change. i told her if she feels comfortable doing it. so she ask me to unzipped and pull down my pants.
i wanted to adjust the seat backwards. but she stopped me, and ask me to pull down my briefs and start the car.

i thought she wanted some aircon and music but she asked me to drive along the service road. here i was half naked and driving. than i understood what she wantrs.

she move her head forward and start kissing my dick and sucking it while i drive. i can only say it was indeed an eye-opening experience. for some strange reason, i couldnt get hard despite the excitment and seeing her doing all she can to blow my soft dick

i told her i can only get hard if i see her panties and if she can pull down her yoga pants. she did so and reveal a tiny little g string, i contunue driving and tried to move my hand to feel her pussy but she dont allow

so this continue for another 10-15 mins, until she go tired and stop licking my soft dick. i suggest we drive to a carpark and parked so she can blow me properly. she refused.

so i send her back and told her we will arrngae another day. while driving home she message me to tell me she was longing to suck my dick but she feel she coulndt excite me . she ended with a bye and blocked me
oh man.. this is rough.. but life goes on for u bro.. to look for other FBs..
Old 25-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

One down whole forest to go!!!!

Old 30-10-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

don't be dishearten, i am sure there is more chances to come to you
Old 30-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post

Wow. High class MILF!
I quite poor, this type I cannot tahan the expenses.
I prefer heartland type. 门当户对。Plus I not yan dao, better not be choosy.[/QUOTE]

my mom is this kind of tai tai milf. best way to catch this kind is marry when they're young then they will age into a milf. haha
Old 30-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Found a place a lot of MILFs to target:
Used Textbook sales!!!

Got sibei a lot of milfs but need to pinpoint the Chiobus among them where hubbies not around.

Another one is Liang Court > a lot of Nippon Milfs but must speak jappy then gotbchance

Old 30-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
Found a place a lot of MILFs to target:
Used Textbook sales!!!

Got sibei a lot of milfs but need to pinpoint the Chiobus among them where hubbies not around.

Another one is Liang Court > a lot of Nippon Milfs but must speak jappy then gotbchance
Used textbook sales? Hmmm...makes sense
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1