The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamechong1 View Post
Very well said Boss
this shamechong1 go around calling boss
very shame indeed, to the Chong ancestors
shamechong - dog bone for u
Old 16-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shamechong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you crazy or mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
this shamechong1 go around calling boss
very shame indeed, to the Chong ancestors
shamechong - dog bone for u
Old 20-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Only stupid people get married nowadays.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohyah75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share.....

Honestly speaking, i dont have very good impression on this web or rather, i hate this forum. This is the place i know tat my husband went special service and prostitution, Even till to date.. But after seriously browsing this site, i have started to change abit. There r still some ppl out there.....

We have been married for many many years. In the first year of marriage i realised tat he went to special sevice.
Everytime i confronted him and promised he will changed and went there due to his workstress. With his promised, i have forgave him again again and again. During the first confront, i should stand firm to leave him. Then my 2 cutie will not suffer from their parents....

This year things happen again early this year... And this time round is the worst. He even lended out our 5 digit saving to a woman he dun even know. The words he is using is impulsive. Impulsive to find woman, impulsive to lend out the money.... I went into suicide depression.... went to see doc and i have managed to stand up by myself in months. I have been thinking where i have done wrong to make him do all this.... even till to date... u all must be thinking...... cos i have not give enough to him.... i can only tell say this when a wife request a hug, the husband asked her to hug other ppl.....

All this while, I have asked he if he has done HIV test. answer is no..... have been asking him to go but he is finding excuse....

I have been thinking for my 2 kids before i take decision to leave him. Yes this time round im very firm to leave him and will bring up my 2 kids alone....

The hurting part is the betrayal. Can man accept wife to play around? I know some of the ppl will say why not..... but i believe there r also ppl will stand up n say NO.

loyal, honest and cherish is the key word in a relationship.
My advise to the ppl here.. if u have a relationship, family please protect and cherish them.... your one second decision will change a lot of ppl life....
Old 24-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Seen many decent women married "cheongsters".
during dating already go special service.
wedding month meet fiance, come late 2h because still stuck in special service.
But still marry them anyway.
Whereas i see many decent guys out there dont get decent girls.

i would say its no one's fault. Just pure bad luck.
Not every marriage is gonna turn out fine.
Not everything will be fine in life.
Ups and downs are normal. This is life.

And u are not the only person who have suffered.
Probably even more people out there suffer fates worse than u had.
Just think how worse it could have been and how fortunate u already are in your case of misfortune.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

There’s a Chinese saying:男人不坏,女人不爱。女人太乖,不精彩。
A very common phase but is ruthlessly true.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

What to do, we are visual animals.

Most of us have only eyes for the beautiful covers.

Its like how Mazda RX8 caught our collective breath with its sleek design and curves when it first appeared in X-Men. Many young men bought it thinking they found true love only to realize that the rotary engine is a bitch to content with.

How many Mazda RX8s do you see on the roads now?

End of the day we need to realize this: Marriage is a social construct , its not the mating system Nature put in place. How is saying a few words, signing a piece of paper, putting a ring on a finger etc likely to change a person's predisposition towards sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
There’s a Chinese saying:男人不坏,女人不爱。女人太乖,不精彩。
A very common phase but is ruthlessly true.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post

Its like how Mazda RX8 caught our collective breath with its sleek design and curves when it first appeared in X-Men. Many young men bought it thinking they found true love only to realize that the rotary engine is a bitch to content with.

How many Mazda RX8s do you see on the roads now?

End of the day we need to realize this: Marriage is a social construct , its not the mating system Nature put in place. How is saying a few words, signing a piece of paper, putting a ring on a finger etc likely to change a person's predisposition towards sex.
Up u Ether C. 😊
Old 26-09-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyah75 View Post
Just to share.....

Honestly speaking, i dont have very good impression on this web or rather, i hate this forum. This is the place i know tat my husband went special service and prostitution, Even till to date.. But after seriously browsing this site, i have started to change abit. There r still some ppl out there.....

We have been married for many many years. In the first year of marriage i realised tat he went to special sevice.
Everytime i confronted him and promised he will changed and went there due to his workstress. With his promised, i have forgave him again again and again. During the first confront, i should stand firm to leave him. Then my 2 cutie will not suffer from their parents....

This year things happen again early this year... And this time round is the worst. He even lended out our 5 digit saving to a woman he dun even know. The words he is using is impulsive. Impulsive to find woman, impulsive to lend out the money.... I went into suicide depression.... went to see doc and i have managed to stand up by myself in months. I have been thinking where i have done wrong to make him do all this.... even till to date... u all must be thinking...... cos i have not give enough to him.... i can only tell say this when a wife request a hug, the husband asked her to hug other ppl.....

All this while, I have asked he if he has done HIV test. answer is no..... have been asking him to go but he is finding excuse....

I have been thinking for my 2 kids before i take decision to leave him. Yes this time round im very firm to leave him and will bring up my 2 kids alone....

The hurting part is the betrayal. Can man accept wife to play around? I know some of the ppl will say why not..... but i believe there r also ppl will stand up n say NO.

loyal, honest and cherish is the key word in a relationship.
My advise to the ppl here.. if u have a relationship, family please protect and cherish them.... your one second decision will change a lot of ppl life....
My ex wife...
1. Had many affairs because she thinks it is her right even after marriage
2. Kept her options open despite after our marriage.
3. Tried to divorce me a few times when she found a man who 'loves' her and yet wanted me to pay get 75% of my income as maintenance because i need to compensate her youth.
4. None of her attempts divorce became reality because that man dumped her. So she always return to me like I'm her contingency.
5. No sex in our marriage because she thinks I'm not worth it. But sex with other men are ok because they are good men.
6. I work hard and provide for her Because i see this a duty i need to fulfil. Until i can't take it anymore.
7. I contemplated suicide many times until one day I really wanted to do it. Sat by the road side crying and there was this guy who came to me trying to console me.
8. He introduced me to sammyboyforum. That was about 9 years ago. This kept me sane for a few years until we managed to divorce her finally when she found a new man.

This forum is a double edged sword depending how you use it.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

everything in life is a double edged sword, it’s how and what u do with it that makes it worth while. Glad to hear you managed to move on from your toxic marriage. jiayou!
Old 27-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Indigoflashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To restore some faith in humanity, I think things are working out between the 2 of us. It almost feels like things were good again, albeit the occasional moments. It isn’t perfect, but I feel like I understand her better now and on a level which was deeper than before.

To all who are going through the same thing, hang in there! Internal peace is probably the hardest to obtain during this time, and I won’t say I have fully achieved it but I am happy to share my experiences with whoever wants it.

And to those who offered their listening ear to me, you know who you are. Thank you for aiding me through this.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigoflashed View Post
To restore some faith in humanity, I think things are working out between the 2 of us. It almost feels like things were good again, albeit the occasional moments. It isn’t perfect, but I feel like I understand her better now and on a level which was deeper than before.

To all who are going through the same thing, hang in there! Internal peace is probably the hardest to obtain during this time, and I won’t say I have fully achieved it but I am happy to share my experiences with whoever wants it.

And to those who offered their listening ear to me, you know who you are. Thank you for aiding me through this.
Just hope the best for u.

Now thats one less competitor to worry about
Old 28-11-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
...I became super paranoid, so much so that I would follow her just to see if she was lying to me. I checked her phone, something I never used to do before. When she learnt about these she changed her passwords, and stopped me basically from snooping on her privacy....

...I paid for her education, the car, the house, the renovation, most of our outings, and I never asked her to do a job against her wishes. She practically didn’t have to worry about anything financially....

...I want to believe her, but she is making it so difficult by constantly changing her passwords and denying me the chance to validate her words...
Based on what you've posted, you're a good guy making all the financial heavylifting in the family, nothing wrong with that. There has to be something else in the relationship pushing her over the edge, to jump into a relationship with another man. Hate to say this, but you've probably lost her for good.

Invading her privacy just makes matters worst. She is going to detest you more, regardless whether she is genuinely truthful or hiding something. You mentioned that you've changed, becoming more paranoid. That does you no good and neither does it for your future relationships. The relationship has already broken down, without trust and respect for each other. It might be possible to reconcile, but it'll never be the same. You might be better off leaving this relationship behind and moving on, to recover emotionally to who you really are.

Quote:

Getting rid of the paranoid behavior is part of the process of finding inner peace, coming to terms with the situation. Its a tough journey, but I wish you the best.
Old 28-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Centuries of evolution and nothing has changed, its a basic instinct deeply rooted within us. All that can be done is to always "dine out", and never ask for "delivery". Whatever happens outside stays outside, public property. Draw a clear line between love and lust.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
Yihok77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYihok77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
My ex wife...
1. Had many affairs because she thinks it is her right even after marriage
2. Kept her options open despite after our marriage.
3. Tried to divorce me a few times when she found a man who 'loves' her and yet wanted me to pay get 75% of my income as maintenance because i need to compensate her youth.
4. None of her attempts divorce became reality because that man dumped her. So she always return to me like I'm her contingency.
5. No sex in our marriage because she thinks I'm not worth it. But sex with other men are ok because they are good men.
6. I work hard and provide for her Because i see this a duty i need to fulfil. Until i can't take it anymore.
7. I contemplated suicide many times until one day I really wanted to do it. Sat by the road side crying and there was this guy who came to me trying to console me.
8. He introduced me to sammyboyforum. That was about 9 years ago. This kept me sane for a few years until we managed to divorce her finally when she found a new man.

Number 3 is bull shit. She found other man wanted divorce and want 75% income more fierce than ahlong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1