The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
LRD heartbreak

As it so happens, my partner is leaving for the UK tomorrow to begin her undergraduate studies. I'm working full time in SG won't be following her there. We have agreed to LDR, but we both know that this is a relationship that won't last.

Deeply grieved by her departure.. knowing tomorrow is our last day together

Not expecting suggestions.. just venting...
Old 23-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LRD heartbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
As it so happens, my partner is leaving for the UK tomorrow to begin her undergraduate studies. I'm working full time in SG won't be following her there. We have agreed to LDR, but we both know that this is a relationship that won't last.

If she truly loved you she would not have gone. Time to move on. Don't waste your time trying to keep it going. It will only cause pain for one or both parties eventually.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
FuckManyGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many other girls around. You can find a better one

Quote:

Old 24-09-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, what make you both think the relationship wont last ? It is depending on you both actually. if both of you take the relationship seriously and both are committed to it, I believe it will work.

I say this based on few friends of mine. They did have LDR, some for study, some for working assignment. it was not a month long.. it was few years long. Now, THEY ARE HAPPILY MARRIED.

Again, I dont make this story up. This is REAL CASE.

do hope your LDR will turn up fine !!! cheers
Old 24-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

As long as she comes back to have sex with u, thats fine.
Meanwhile u better look enjoy new found freedom while u can.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
NotTrue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not true.

no money no girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckManyGirl View Post
There are many other girls around. You can find a better one
Old 25-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's not impossible to sustain a LDR. I have friends who managed to survive the Army + overseas undergraduate phrases before.

Myself I was with my ex gf for 9 yrs, of which 2 was LDR. The relationship did not survive and I regretted the time spent on the LDR.

The question is: "Is it worth it?" The world is big and there are boundless opportunities to find love. Why pine for someone overseas when you can have someone here? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Old 25-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

-----------------
Old 25-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

I met her early this year after she accepted a govt scholarship.

How do you guys who've survived this deal with this? What strategies?
Old 25-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verywelldone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ROM her before she left

Quote:

Old 26-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Government scholars tend to be more matured based on my experience so there is some hope there. Assuming we are talking about the top tier universities (Oxbridge, Imperial, LSE, UCL etc), their focus is generally on studies.

Have a frank discussion with her and convey your concerns clearly. It is not going to be easy emotionally (because of distance) or financially (flying there during summer hols etc). She would be back to serve her bond in the longer term so it's really the time in between that you need to get right.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

LDR doesn’t mean the rs sure gone what. tech so advance these days. can facetime and whatsapp video call. It might take a little more effort than most rs but hey, every relationship needs lots of effort to make it work.

i did LDR, and i survived it. It build the very solid foundation which is necessary esp if you are thinking of marriage. just remember that communication is very important.

apart only in distance, but as long as you keep communicating, the hearts are always entwined.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Been there, done that. constant communication, that is the key. In this day and age, make full use of vid calling. Messaging helps. NEver keep her guessing what your're up to, give her the peace of mind that she deserves. Share your day with her, no matter how mundane it seems. Focus on the the long term. It's not going to be easy though and this will be a real test if you really love her. If she reciprocates, just keep at it. If not, move on.

My last LDR failed because I cheated, it was all good between the 2 of us, but I was an asshole. Oh well...
Old 26-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
NEver keep her guessing what your're up to, give her the peace of mind that she deserves. Share your day with her, no matter how mundane it seems. Focus on the the long term. It's not going to be easy though and this will be a real test if you really love her. If she reciprocates, just keep at it. If not, move on.

My last LDR failed because I cheated, it was all good between the 2 of us, but I was an asshole. Oh well...
In this day and age the girl is more likely to be the cheating one and they are far better at covering their tracks. However if your relationship survives till you're in your thirties the odds flip.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
ghastmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verywelldone View Post
ROM her before she left