The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Convicted spa owners

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/10...box=1539221253

The lady Zhang Chunhua is from Tanjong Pagar no?
Old 11-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Convicted spa owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/10...box=1539221253

The lady Zhang Chunhua is from Tanjong Pagar no?
she looks Chio for a milf. Haha

Anyone know her?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Anyone know her?
From TP corner shop. Thought her joint was legit?
Old 11-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

The fine is nothing to them lah. Add one more 0 at the back then they really scared. This ant they earn back in one month.

But yeah. She quite chio. I don’t mind. Hahaha
Old 11-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

actually in the massage act, is there a definition for "sexual services " ?

BJ and FJ confirm sexual services....but HJ or massage at the lower abdomen / groin area ???
Old 11-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
From TP corner shop. Thought her joint was legit?
She operate by the name C*C* right?
Old 11-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

BJ and FJ confirm sexual services....but HJ or massage at the lower abdomen / groin area ???
I think it's something like that
"An act that arouse or leading to sexual intercourse... "

Not sure exactly where I read that before
Old 11-10-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

she is a SG citizen already and she never offered me full course , don't know if other brothers did fill course with her before.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

Anything that pertains to sexual organs is considered an act. Even rimming your ass because it's suggestive, sexually provocative, and is calculated to elicit to a sexual response. Stay away from erogenous zones
Old 11-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
she is a SG citizen already and she never offered me full course , don't know if other brothers did fill course with her before.
Wah.. if only she is still operating

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
Don't think she got caught for full course. I never got offered as well, actually not many of them there do, but increasingly it seems, more are willing to because of bad weather
Old 11-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlingsnake View Post
She operate by the name C*C* right?
Yup. The four women split, and two went on to form their own club down the corridor.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yup. The four women split, and two went on to form their own club down the corridor.
Wasted... She's quite good actually, reasonable massage, reasonable rates n roaming... Wonder how she got caught... Some more twice!! Lol
Old 11-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Anyone know her?
she does not looked 45! yet to taste her
Old 11-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anything that pertains to sexual organs is considered an act. Even rimming your ass because it's suggestive, sexually provocative, and is calculated to elicit to a sexual response. Stay away from erogenous zones
then do boyzillian how ?

i think most men will have sexual response when go to massage..so mata come in see u got erection ML will kena ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1