The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
SPAM from OKT - Be warned that it has been submitted to SPF

Dear Samster and Bros,

I believe a number of people have receive spam ads from OKT via SMS/whatapps msg.

The OKT need to have some respect for the people here and realize their spam may caused inconvenience to people.

Not too long ago, someone posted a similar post/thread but these spamming doesn't stop.

I am here to warn those that receive such SPAM, not to engage the OKT services as I have submitted all these spam msg that I have received to SPF.

Good luck to the OKT and all their girls under them.
Old 15-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SPAM from OKT - Be warned that it has been submitted to SPF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Dear Samster and Bros,

I believe a number of people have receive spam ads from OKT via SMS/whatapps msg.

The OKT need to have some respect for the people here and realize their spam may caused inconvenience to people.

Not too long ago, someone posted a similar post/thread but these spamming doesn't stop.

I am here to warn those that receive such SPAM, not to engage the OKT services as I have submitted all these spam msg that I have received to SPF.

I get spams from loan sharks

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I get spams from loan sharks
I get spams from Singtel...
Old 15-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 6
JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!JustSomeDude is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear Samster and Bros,

hope it really works, cos I cant even block them as they are sent from a server or smth!
Old 16-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
My opinion is to screenshot all these girl face, and post back in China website and shame them. Along with the website. Show their friends and families what they doing overseas.
Let them know know not to engage in such advertising services.
Girls are also greedy to advertise aggressively.

Let the OKT know not to advertise so openly.
Maybe it's cruel. Maybe it's f up.
But why only we suffer? Why only us risking our families breaking up (some numbers may be innocent) while they earn big bucks?
Can you imagine how shameful for our partner to see this msg on our phone? The greedy FL who paid for this website that advertise in such manner should get the shame too.

We suffer and end up they got money to support a house or business in China. Even recommend more girls over to feed the OKT to advertise.

At this rate I rather go GL or even just MP to get it settled than call FL.
Bro no need bring people's family in, some FL just here to make money quietly and return. Many of these FL do not know about the PRC OKTs spamming us...so if really want do your part you should get the spammer's contact from the FL and report those instead.
Old 16-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
I'm not sure how proactive police are. I will not be surprise they just ignore and wait till some wayang session and catch a few.

So far I still keep receiving and I have already stop using FL since about 3 years ago.

These OKT really scott free. In fact they are not OKT, they are more of an advertising service since the girls are FL and can advertise on multiple sites.
I have my doubts the root can be chopped as I have heard from some ML who advertise, they have never even seen the OKT and they were approached on wechat/whatsapp. I believe payment also via WeChat or something securep

Who knows these advertisers may not even be in sg, given that so many create so many fake Chinese FR or comments. Hard to even tell what's real or fake FR or even FL.

My opinion is to screenshot all these girl face, and post back in China website and shame them. Along with the website. Show their friends and families what they doing overseas.
Let them know know not to engage in such advertising services.
Girls are also greedy to advertise aggressively.

Let the OKT know not to advertise so openly.
Maybe it's cruel. Maybe it's f up.
But why only we suffer? Why only us risking our families breaking up (some numbers may be innocent) while they earn big bucks?
Can you imagine how shameful for our partner to see this msg on our phone? The greedy FL who paid for this website that advertise in such manner should get the shame too.

We suffer and end up they got money to support a house or business in China. Even recommend more girls over to feed the OKT to advertise.

At this rate I rather go GL or even just MP to get it settled than call FL.
What if I tell you it is the intention of the SPF as well that the costumers being harassed by those messages?

One way to alleviate the illegal prostitution activities is to penalize the costumers. Bear in mind that, it is the costumers themselves who have been relentlessly supporting these activities - - the costumers "invest" millions of dollars every month to survive the business.

So, you guys talking about reporting to the SPF. It would surprise me if the SPF is giving any fuck to these cases.

Dare you write to the press or complain to your MP that you have been spammed by the OKTs after you went calling chicken? I doubt that.
Old 16-10-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Text messaging is a very grey area. I think a lot of resources has to be pulled in to track the source. Likely, this type of advertising method will not cease.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo....stomp the spam lor! But okt won't give a shit ler!
Old 16-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
chongqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Samster and Bros,

Bro,

Not sure if you registered DNC. If anyone still send you after you registered DNC then the authorities will take action after complain filed.

What about try blocking the number sending SMS?

Just my suggestion above.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nagasaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What if I tell you it is the intention of the SPF as well that the costumers being harassed by those messages?

One way to alleviate the illegal prostitution activities is to penalize the costumers. Bear in mind that, it is the costumers themselves who have been relentlessly supporting these activities - - the costumers "invest" millions of dollars every month to survive the business.

So, you guys talking about reporting to the SPF. It would surprise me if the SPF is giving any fuck to these cases.

Dare you write to the press or complain to your MP that you have been spammed by the OKTs after you went calling chicken? I doubt that.
Very well said.
So better be careful not to patronize these okt.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongqing View Post
Bro,

Not sure if you registered DNC. If anyone still send you after you registered DNC then the authorities will take action after complain filed.

What about try blocking the number sending SMS?

Just my suggestion above.
i have already blocked a number of the OKT number, but i guess they are just pre-paid cards or some sort as the number keep changing.

i believe there are OKT or their related people looking at the site. I have no issue with them running their business as it a demand and supply world. But if they want to keep their business going, spamming our number with their ads doesn't help anything. end of the day, it is their girls that really make a difference.

so if any OKT is reading this, we will come to you when we have the need. Hard selling dont work.......
Old 16-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
feenicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Agree with you to the point. Nice share.
Old 16-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sexdonation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i have already blocked a number of the OKT number, but i guess they are just pre-paid cards or some sort as the number keep changing.

i believe there are OKT or their related people looking at the site. I have no issue with them running their business as it a demand and supply world. But if they want to keep their business going, spamming our number with their ads doesn't help anything. end of the day, it is their girls that really make a difference.

so if any OKT is reading this, we will come to you when we have the need. Hard selling dont work.......
True, blocking number no use la, they sure have many cards.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
shanxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdonation View Post
Just keep blocking. Nowadays so easy to block using smartphone.
Old 18-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
xaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdonation View Post
Fully agreed with you bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1